Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

par trp toh acchi aa rahi hai bina costly grand wedding bina kisi promotion kesmiley36 constantly in top 3 with 2+ trp. This gen is doing really wellsmiley32

this 2.1 and 2.2 is the minimum trp they are sustaining from long these many 15 years . Even in s1 this is common trp only when shadis Or grand events shown trp was huge there. In s2 tracks are always different with speed in goenkas so they served good trps. Farq is shadi too here same didn't raise much. I am saying facts not comparing or taunting any season. 🤗 sirat Or the extras added got 2.1 that time what's new then 😉

Edited by Mehersudha - 6 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

If she really wants a baby, she can always try it with Madhav sa again smiley42 itni nautanki k baat kaveri ki bahu se madhav ki wife bani hai, kuch outcome toh hona chahiye.

she got no eggs left…I’m sure she had early menopause with all her toxicity and negativity
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

1000053259.jpg

They should've included Manoj and Manisha in this frame too. smiley42

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

this 2.1 and 2.2 is the minimum trp they are sustaining from long these many 15 years . Even in s1 this is common trp only when shadis Or grand events shown trp was huge there. In s2 tracks are always different with speed in goenkas so they served good trps. Farq is shadi too here same didn't raise much. I am saying facts not comparing or taunting any season. 🤗 sirat Or the extras added got 2.1 that time what's new then 😉

Lol So 2.1 -2.2 is better now for Rishta when the whole point of renewing this season was to get 3+ or at least 2.5+ TRP? Kamal hai bhai. This is a 15yr old show...not a new show 😂. In terms of TRP gen 4 is definitely not doing better. Its position fluctuates from 3rd to 5th because other shows are not doing well.

If makers are really okay with 2.0 -2.2 then show some positivity in the show instead of showing kachra. The fact that they have hurried up the wedding to show negativity indicates that they want to increase ratings badly.

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Thank You So Much Manny ❤️❤️❤️

Apke liye ek song suggestion.

Dil bechara,never say goodbye

birthday gift samjhksr sun lijiye aap.

I am feeling very glad ki aapki itni pyari wishes mil rahi h...

Thanks Yaar. It was such a nice song smiley31

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Lol So 2.1 -2.2 is better now for Rishta when the whole point of renewing this season was to get 3+ or at least 2.5+ TRP? Kamal hai bhai. This is a 15yr old show...not a new show 😂. In terms of TRP gen 4 is definitely not doing better. Its position fluctuates from 3rd to 5th because other shows are not doing well.

If makers are really okay with 2.0 -2.2 then show some positivity in the show instead of showing kachra. The fact that they have hurried up the wedding to show negativity indicates that they want to increase ratings badly.

earlier positivity sold and trps raised in good tracks by family being together. With goenkas this negativity started and consistently till now they are pulling their khaands. Almost an year dadi is given do much negativity that it's consistent. Now Vidya exceeded her quotient in maa ki mamta. This curse is not soo wierd in real life I saw many saying it. They won't think much while saying later also leave it easily. But one thing i learnt is if parents blessings are there everything will be happy. If not we can't flourish. I am not supporting Vidya cursing 🤬
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

agar yeh Ekta ka serial hota toh Vidya end mein icchadhari Naagin reveal hoti. Itna zeher hai usme..

yes…and we would have got Ruhi and sanjay get into,a hot affair…and him divorce Kajal and marry Ruhi..then together he and Ruhi would destroy podaars ..by taking away the law firm,and property..and kaveri would be begging abhimaan for help..😍

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

earlier positivity sold and trps raised in good tracks by family being together. With goenkas this negativity started and consistently till now they are pulling their khaands. Almost a year dadi is given do much negativity that it's consistent. Now Vidya exceeded her quotient in maa ki mamta. This curse is not soo wierd in real life I saw many saying it. They won't think much while saying later also leave it easily. But one thing i learnt is if parents blessings are there everything will be happy. If not we can't flourish. I am not supporting Vidya cursing 🤬

No who knows this curse will befallen upon both couples as cursing some one comes back to one’s also

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

rishta is high budget show. Agar festivals har roz manana hai then they have to have huge budget. Uka with 2.0 can still run considering uka leads are poor toh har roz rishta level ka badhai ho badhai na karna hai usme. But rishta needs festival vibes. Ganesh chaturthi iss baar skip maardiya rishta walon ne aur ussi main shadi nipta diya. IR kar nahi rahe as they know IR ke baad AB ko acche kapde wagera dena padhega. Goenka's main family members bhi kam hai badhai ho badhai karne ke liye.

Anupama and rishta can not survive with such a low trp unless they stop celebrating and add lots of kalesh. That's what makers are doing. To avoid celebrations they are adding kalesh. Abhimaan romance and dreams ddp. Etc.

Shadi bhi isiliye karwaya hai as they have exhausted all type of drama before marriage. Ab post marriage hi bacha hai where fl will be hell bent poking her nose in PH affairs. Ab phirse kalesh hi aana hai

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Until I saw the precap I was skeptical that these 2 will always remain together ,but V ke SHRAP ke baadh mujhe yakin go gaya Abhimaan ke bond aur strong hogi.ppl like V and her stupid so called shrap cannot harm anyone. Yeh khud ko devtha samajthi hai kya ,dhustpraniyon ki baathon ki koi matlab nahi hotha and she is not even maa for Armaan.

Ruhi aur V ki paap sabh becahra Rohit ko bhugathna padega, and for now her so called shrap will bounce on her son n Bahu. Rohit will learn Ruhi’s truth soon. Vidya can rot in hell.

Vidya is saying ki meri marzi ke kholaaf mere bete se Shaadi ki…. To abhira… to kya armaan ne marzi se Shaadi ki Vidya ki??😃

Use armaan ki khushi chshiye thi…, to y is she sooo dukhi on his khushi…,Sab ego ka kamaal hai…. Armaan ne use nahi abhira ko chuna…. To Vidya ko mirchi mail😃😃😃