Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Riggy

Well as per Ammu logic, entire society is family 😃

So shaadi ho ya shraddh, taana marna ho ya morcha nikalna ho, sab kam saath mein hoga. Bada hi parivarik maahol hai yahaan 😃

That means puri soc saath mein good news dengi smiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWeZlgA6gj0&ab_channel=ZEE5
and now for 8th Oct.

Zee has gone mad.

@nilmi... dont know if it is possible now, but we could change the country location on YT. Have done it once long back. [Oh.. we can do it even now.. at least on the browser. Go to profiles.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 5 hours ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

babs walks in the same moment Virat praises Ammu. smiley37He mentions to Vandy that he is trying his best to do something 'to trust Ammu'... smiley37 (unnecessary dialogue.. and shows it is not going to happen.) [Its either the writers or he himself - he is never 'there'... perhaps only almost at best... at least thats the impression I get.]

[btw... Dildaar not yet seen by Vandy.]

Ammu gets a pic of Virat in the pooja thali. [Shown as if something bad may happen to Virat.]

Thanks for the update smiley27

He still doesn’t trust Amu
 but he has said otherwise several times. Why are the writers giving such contradictory dialogues?

Dildar’s absence could be related to something from the past with Vandy, or maybe he isn’t necessary for the scene (he’s useless anyway).

Virat’s picture on the thali could convince both Virat and Amu that the threat is on Virat, just to mislead them.

Once again, Virat’s dialogue about trust and bringing X to make Amu jealous is really disappointing and disgusting...smiley11

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

Thanks for the update smiley27

Kya na insafi hai yeh...Why are these precaps only for you guys? smiley19smiley38

Kyunki woh pri-cap hain and u don't like priyanka smiley36 JK smiley17

Edited by Annu. - 3 hours ago
nilmi thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWeZlgA6gj0&ab_channel=ZEE5
and now for 8th Oct.

Zee has gone mad.

@nilmi... dont know if it is possible now, but we could change the country location on YT. Have done it once long back. [Oh.. we can do it even now.. at least on the browser. Go to profiles.]

I already tried it on my phone, but it's not working. What is in this precap? smiley5

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

VA dancing... ex giving thumbs up to Rajeev... Rajeev busy cutting the rope - same thing he was doing in the 7th precap. VA under the chandelier.

Edited by Adiandsid - an hour ago
nilmi thumbnail

VA dancing... ex giving thumbs up to Rajeev... Rajeev busy gutting the rope - same thing he was doing in the 7th precap. VA under the chandelier.

It’s Virat, Amu is saving. I saw it on Twitter...new promo

Adiandsid thumbnail

Saw it. Lets hope Ammu doing it was worth it. (smiley37)

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How dare you? ... shut up! ( its a joke. I'm not Babita. We had to endure 300 episodes of it. How? smiley37) Always happy to learn from people who are amazing.

I agree with you. My words may have been wrong. Just meant I'm tired of these good people. Sometimes you have to speak to people in language they understand. Pragya & Amu do very little of it & always wish they did.

This comparing of Pragya & Amu is well sad for Sriti career. Creators & writers have ruined so much opportunity & wasted talent. Wish I didn't say anything todayđŸ„șđŸ˜„

Originally posted by: Annu.

Sorry to disagree .

Pragya and ammu are quite apart.Pragya had more self respect and dignity compare to ammu smiley18 She didn't want to marry abhi in start she had her own opinion she even rejected him although she later agreed.She was not even jealous of tanu till she fall in love with abhi.Pragya slapped tanu after knowing she was one informing sarla maa she didn't take abhi's permission or thought how abhi will feel.Here ammu doesn't mind anyone insulting her own chitnis family.I don't remember Pragya defending villians.Villian's ka target was bulbul not pragya wrong number lag gaya tha many times.

Ammu sending her mom in truck alone while she was facing health issue and going to help V sir while she could easily call shekhar who can calls cops since commissioner is standby for ahuja's.

For me ammu is not even 10% of pragya.Action speaks louder then words.That show was abt pragya's kumkum ka bhagya.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sugz

How dare you? ... shut up! ( its a joke. I'm not Babita. We had to endure 300 episodes of it. How? smiley37) Always happy to learn from people who are amazing.

I agree with you. My words may have been wrong. Just meant I'm tired of these good people. Sometimes you have to speak to people in language they understand. Pragya & Amu do very little of it & always wish they did.

This comparing of Pragya & Amu is well sad for Sriti career. Creators & writers have ruined so much opportunity & wasted talent. Wish I didn't say anything todayđŸ„șđŸ˜„

Pragya was her best but if Ammu was well written, I would've chose Ammu over Pragya, but the writers failed to show and maintain that strong character. Ammu was to be Independent and maybe successful if I was the writer. My plot would be simply to keep her strong headed even though she was going through a lot. And her and Virat romance would be rivalry(two CEOs vs each other, hmm Idea for a fanfic 😏 or office romance between employee and boss). But here they messed everything from day one