Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Tx for update. Hope someone can be honest with me because sometimes all we see is our suggestion to prove our point & not anything else... i want to be corrected.

Remember when Ex came to Ahuja house. Virat wanted Amu to stay. Looked at her with those fake loving eyes downward & said stay in ahuja & got his wish... result date night divorce( was annulment but date divorce sounds better) Now virat asks Amu why she saves him all the time selflessly. As I predicted early this morning. Amu may save virat again with her in hospital this time. Vandy will say to virat if you love her then let her come with me to dubai so she safe. Virat will reject Amu love confession for this reason.

Anyone else think this is most likely seperation that can occur but for only 2 episodes. Amvira will run back again

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

3rd

Forced VA scene... V looking for the pendant.. Ammu enters and he mentions he is looking for his 'dil'... talk about interest on ex... jealous Ammu... after some back and forth he leaves... she has kept the pendant somewhere. [How did it reach there... no idea... why isn't she wearing it... no idea.]

Ex calls up Ishika for some thing to do... keep an eye on Virat... Ishubaby too very unwell... declines but is coaxed to... Has an argument with Jayesh she can go too. Jayesh knows about the pregnancy... She mentions he can get married again if he wants to.. but she do what she wants to.

Community hall... Common shraddh.

Vandy not in good mood around Jayesh.

precap scene...

Babs to go there too because she wants to see what Virat is doing there... and not accompanying her for the puja.

Ex calls up Babs.. something to happen tomorrow... Bebe asks her / warns her...

Society ladies taunt...

Jayesh argues with Ishika... Ishika leaves but Ammu stops her and defends her. [If I neglect who Ishika is and what she did, its a good one.] [Any change in Ishika... temporary one perhaps but long term ... nope.. wont be.]

babs walks in the same moment Virat praises Ammu. smiley37He mentions to Vandy that he is trying his best to do something 'to trust Ammu'... smiley37 (unnecessary dialogue.. and shows it is not going to happen.) [Its either the writers or he himself - he is never 'there'... perhaps only almost at best... at least thats the impression I get.]

Ammu asks Virat to sit with Babs.

[btw... Dildaar not yet seen by Vandy.]

Ishika looks at Ammu and thinks about what ex said.

Ammu gets a pic of Virat in the pooja thali. [Shown as if something bad may happen to Virat.]

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Community hall... Common shraddh.

Vandy not in good mood around Jayesh.

precap scene...

Babs to go there too because she wants to see what Virat is doing there... and not accompanying her for the puja.

Ex calls up Babs.. something to happen tomorrow... Bebe asks her if its ex and warns her... Babs says she is trying to save her family.

Society ladies taunt...

Jayesh argues with Ishika... Ishika leaves but Ammu stops her and defends her. [If I neglect who Ishika is and what she did, its a good one.] [Any change in Ishika... temporary one perhaps but long term ... nope.. wont be.]

babs walks in the same moment Virat praises Ammu. smiley37He mentions to Vandy that he is trying his best to do something 'to trust Ammu'... smiley37 (unnecessary dialogue.. and shows it is not going to happen.) [Its either the writers or he himself - he is never 'there'... perhaps only almost at best... at least thats the impression I get.]

Ammu asks Virat to sit with Babs.

[btw... Dildaar not yet seen by Vandy.]

Ishika looks at Ammu and thinks about what ex said. [probably the devil and angel moment for her that is not likely to last long.]

Ammu gets a pic of Virat in the pooja thali. [Shown as if something bad may happen to Virat.]

TQ for update smiley20

Common shraddh smiley18 Then why didn't they gave common samuhik vivah too in societysmiley29

Ammu was jealous long time back in that pani puri video too smiley29The video didn't even have anything to get jealous smiley11

Yups Trust again smiley29

I guess ammu should open Amruta charitable trust so V can deposit some money and keep showing his trust towards her smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

tbh its a bit too early to make any guesses - we can.. but not 'informed guesses' (so to speak). Vandy is just 3 eps in... the only thing known is something is to happen in the Navratri thing - how big it will be... no idea... may be like mela - huge impact, or may be like the bomb incident - just happens, or may be like the clip incident - some impact. Going by what the writers prefer, they are quite unlikely to go for a separation - post clip eps should've been the place... may be they are delaying it... may be they don't intend to at all.

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

TQ for update smiley20

Common shraddh smiley18 Then why didn't they gave common samuhik vivah too in societysmiley29

Ammu was jealous long time back in that pani puri video too smiley29The video didn't even have anything to get jealous smiley11

Yups Trust again smiley29

I guess ammu should open Amruta charitable trust so V can deposit some money and keep showing his trust towards her smiley18

Well as per Ammu logic, entire society is family 😃

So shaadi ho ya shraddh, taana marna ho ya morcha nikalna ho, sab kam saath mein hoga. Bada hi parivarik maahol hai yahaan 😃

Annu. thumbnail

In other shows they are showing ML dialogues like i won't like ur post or unfollow you.Now this is very much 2024 dialogues smiley36 As shown as someone unfollow someone unka breakup rumour comes.

sugz thumbnail

Thank you .I understand. Pls can I confirm. Are you sure Virat said trust Amu again? It doesnt make sense. Shouldn't it be virat trying to get Amu to trust him. How did Amu break his trust... he broke it so why must he trust Amu again?

Another important question. Has anyone seen RSD? Amu is playing same saint as pragya defending all her villians. In RSD Ibadat going on the offensive to villians. Question- Can going on offensive to villians work for Amu?

Edited by sugz - 3 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

He meant the trust thing in the right sense this time around. [Dont remember the dialogue now but he meant he has been lacking in trust and will trust her from now on.]

Ammu... idk... in a way she has the same logic she uses with Virat 'he is my husband... but I haven't forgiven him for the mela thing'... will be good if she goes against the villains. It will go with the OG Ammu... who is kind of missing for quite some time now.

Adiandsid thumbnail

They've uploaded precap for 6th Oct too. smiley29

V flirting with A... She bumps into Rajeev causing him to fall down... powder color on his face... Virat suspicious of his voice.

[Navratri me colour? for rangoli?]

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Thank you .I understand. Pls can I confirm. Are you sure Virat said trust Amu again? It doesnt make sense. Shouldn't it be virat trying to get Amu to trust him. How did Amu break his trust... he broke it so why must he trust Amu again?

Another important question. Has anyone seen RSD? Amu is playing same saint as pragya defending all her villians. In RSD Ibadat going on the offensive to villians. Question- Can going on offensive to villians work for Amu?

Sorry to disagree .

Pragya and ammu are quite apart.Pragya had more self respect and dignity compare to ammu smiley18 She didn't want to marry abhi in start she had her own opinion she even rejected him although she later agreed.She was not even jealous of tanu till she fall in love with abhi.Pragya slapped tanu after knowing she was one informing sarla maa she didn't take abhi's permission or thought how abhi will feel.Here ammu doesn't mind anyone insulting her own chitnis family.I don't remember Pragya defending villians.Villian's ka target was bulbul not pragya wrong number lag gaya tha many times.

Ammu sending her mom in truck alone while she was facing health issue and going to help V sir while she could easily call shekhar who can calls cops since commissioner is standby for ahuja's.

For me ammu is not even 10% of pragya.Action speaks louder then words.That show was abt pragya's kumkum ka bhagya.

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

They've uploaded precap for 6th Oct too. smiley29

V flirting with A... She bumps into Rajeev causing him to fall down... powder color on his face... Virat suspicious of his voice.

[Navratri me colour? for rangoli?]

Thanks for the update smiley27

Kya na insafi hai yeh...Why are these precaps only for you guys? smiley19smiley38