Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 hours ago

Me too... bery bery piraud of our writers. Aankhon se aasu roj aate hei.

Yeah... Jayesh could've avoided the 'common shraddh' But nope. I will go. If they feel odd, they can avoid. And unless its amavasya, there is a good around 14 days period to do that ritual.

btw... precap se yahi lagta hai ki even Jayesh didn't know she is pregnant. [Interesting.smiley2]

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

I also don't like memory loss track because it can destroy serial's charm. But now a days, her Virat sir, Virat sir jaap is intolerable for me. I want to see Amruta's anger towards Virat, his putting effort to win Amruta's trust and love. So that's why I said. Because unfortunately she's so blind towards Virat that she forgets how he married her. I know she wants to remember good qualities of Virat to forget his worst sides but how can I forget how he married her. I don't think who watch this serial can forget or move on from mela incident easily without Virat's huge redemption track. Only misunderstanding from Amruta's side or her memory loss can give us some good tracks because otherwise the serial will go round and round with same story.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No no Jayesh is so much aware about this but he is ashamed. Amruta here support Ishika and bash her father that's what I saw in segment. She's supporting the woman who will forget it easily and will do cheap planning plotting against Amruta to destroy her. How nicesmiley32

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha kya dhanakey daar precap ishu baby pregnant 🤰 🤣 😆 😂

Wah ishu aur Jay ka love story tho raftaar se chala rahi hai muktasmiley37smiley42

but hanara amvira ka tho haath pakdo yaa girtey girtey pakdo wahin thak seemit rakhti hai mukta omg smiley44

Chalo ab chitnis family ko mithai khilana banti hai sab ko wah viru baba ko chota saali ya saala aaney wala hai

And Harsh ka bg song 🎵

"Kabtak rahoon sabsey chota

Aaye koi mujhsey chota

Dhiktana dhiktana dhiktana "

smiley40

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I also want something like you mentioned, I want my strong, fierce Amruta back. Btw saw a new bts where Sriti and Akansha were outside, in road maybe and maybe something will happen there too. I think navaratri's episodes will be so long. No idea what's in writers's over smart mind. Now I'm clueless.

And if she will be injured to save Babita, at least then they can give us a positive babita because I think after this, property incident will happen. So if babita will be ashamed for her wrong doings then serial will be interesting too. And Amruta will suffer memory loss because only then she can stop her Virat sir jaap. Mausi can pressurized Virat not to remind Amruta about past incidents because he's to be blamed for Amruta's condition and then they can show us Ahujas struggle life, Virat's redemption track, Amruta's job life back, and then slowly AmVira's growing relation.

Btw I laughed so hard seeing new segment where reporter too said we never see in any serial that society people gather in one place and perform shraddha functions of their own own relatives who diedsmiley36 so that's why Jayesh, Ishika, Babita were theresmiley36 I mean itna funny laga mujhesmiley36 sab society log ek hi din mai apne apne log (who died) ke liye shraddha function kar rha haismiley36 how unique our serial issmiley42 I feel so piraudsmiley43 and babita finds Virat, her much alive beta's photo in one plate, and she gets angry and hyper towards maybe Amruta and Bhavani for mistakenly put his photo in theresmiley36 uff drama, drama, drama for them entertainingsmiley42, for me 🥱🥱

Edit: Sorry @AdiandSid I forgot to tag you as I was so entertained with writers drama🥱🥱

Same pinch..I am also rooting for memory loss...Only memory loss could stop Amu from running after Virat like a mother hen…..

The SBS reporter’s never seen anything like this before line cracked me up…..smiley37 A proud moment for us…smiley14

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Pyaarasam my prediction is it will be 2 or 3 episodes. They will be just leaving or arrive in dubai/ London for 1 day to return as Rajiv/ Ex take over company

@Nilmi- prediction is based on tone of script on past week. I understand concern for Amu. You must admit Amu needs some sort of shake up. Amu cant continue like loyal all round servant. Amu needs to put conditions to virat at some point like sorting out their marriage( real 1 with no Ex divorce complications) & virat getting his mother to stop hurting Amu or they move away... set space /budget wont allow but virat even as threat can say it to babita. Also virat finally must have that argument with babita that his obligation to her for 1st marriage guilt is done... based on Babita sins to Amu.

I'm probably wrong in prediction you both responded. The more experienced & knowledgeable have predicted different from me. Think its a logical prediction based in past writing history & tone of script but seems no agreement on it

Originally posted by: nilmi

I like your plot apart from the part where Amu confesses her love first and gets rejected by Virat. I don’t want Amu to be heartbroken….💔 her first love. I don’t care if Virat spends his whole life with a broken heart. Not my Amu, please…😭💔

Edited by sugz - 4 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

What if: Ammu saves Babs when the chandelier is to fall on her. Babs falls over too. Virat runs to Babs to take care of her... and before she closes her eyes, Ammu notices it.

[boom]

smiley37

[Kind of like the poolside segment where he saves ex.]

Adiandsid thumbnail

https://youtu.be/s4Gsy5WGn-0?si=mlyMePnkBU7-0msE
Chalo... Jayesh and Ishika ki 'humariwali good news'.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

What if: Ammu saves Babs when the chandelier is to fall on her. Babs falls over too. Virat runs to Babs to take care of her... and before she closes her eyes, Ammu notices it.

[boom]

smiley37

Poolside Dil toota ve 2.0 😭😭😭

Btw I also think this time Amu will save Babs not Virat

Edited by nilmi - 4 hours ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Remember those needles in that party popper Amu save Babita long ago at Virats engagement. It will be a repeat. Also it will be in complete contradiction to yesterday hand holding moving away from snake. Writers doing this regularly.

Can we read too much into Virat saving / tending to Babita? Hes loved his mom blindly his whole life so natural instinct can occur. I'm sure Amu might do it for father jayesh & accidently hurt virat.

Think the key to this drama lies what happens after. Bhavani & vandy response. The frustration to continue that no cameras will catch Rajiv so he can take company later. Lack of justice on why he was released... priyanka might lie to say Babita planned. How did Ex & Ishika plan to blame babita. Is it for this chandelier event or another?

@Adiandsid - I'm not sure why I get instinct you want Babita redeemed. Nausea I have at thought of it I cant explain. it's just rubbish for babita character to redeem especially after this shares.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

[boom]

smiley37

Edited by sugz - 4 hours ago