Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: sugz

Virat bro just upset old Jayesh with that belly has more busy bedroom than virat. Oh!! the disappointment his dad dildar must feel. Dildar fit good looking son had 2 wives in same house but still no grandchildren.

It breaks my heart for weak dildar... really more funny than heartbreakingšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

X knows very well that Virat needs vitamins for all that. Amu should borrow some V tablets from Ishika to fulfill Dildar's wish...smiley37

That is why, even with a hot and sexy Amu roaming around Virat 24/7, he is still in the 'I and U' phase smiley15

Edited by nilmi - 8 hours ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

The way they zoomed in on Virat's face, along with everyone else's, when Ishika said she is pregnant...Lmao smiley37smiley37smiley37

Hmm he use to call her ishu baby too smiley24 Anything can happen in this serial bolna hi toh hai smiley37

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know why they pick that girl for Priyanka role as her name start with Pra and character name Pri, so sometimes even in serial anyone have mistake to pronounce her name. And unfortunately today it happens with Sriti but at right time she changed. The dialogue was first she said "pra then immediately pri..... can't accept the rejection". If today actually she by mistake pronounced her real name then what would happen? It will create a huge controversy. I don't know if here her any fan present or not, but please don't feel bad but it's true that she loves controversy as well as her sister. And some days ago I learned many things about her and her sister. Firstly she's so young and her name is almost similar to her character and secondly she's a controversial celebrity. Don't know why they really take her.

Now after seeing the precap though we all predicted about Ishika's pregnancy but are writers seriously joking with us? Who say in this serial only leads get scenes, dialogues not side characters but I will say this serial's focus is fixed on side characters. Any incident related to leads, more than them sides interrupt. Now seriously they are showing us Ishika's pregnancy track? Ishika Jayesh's engagement,sangeet,haldi,mehendi,grand wedding and now this pregnancy track? Seriously? Jayesh is Amruta's father,damn it not elder brother. What's rubbish is this? I never saw such serial where heroine's father's second wife's pregnancy track came. Unfortunately the serial which I see for SriJit, this serial is showing me more dirtier than dirty. Now they will show how she got pregnant? Sr bhi dikha dena dono ka. Then if baby will born, keep Amruta and Bhavani as servant to take care of the baby. Forget Virat, who will agree to marry Amruta after learning that she has a younger brother who is just born and if Amruta got married in right time then her brother's age and her child's age would be either same or her child would be elder than her step brother??

A family who were our renter many years ago, still we both families have good relation. That Uncle's age is now 58+ and aunty's age now 45+. They had 2 childrens, one girl(elder than me)and one boy( younger than me) but in 2017 aunty got pregnant again and they had one more son. But as it was little hesitate situation for them because of people's gossiping, criticizing, mocking, so they lost courage to marry off their daughter even when the little boy's age was 3. Then previous year, by the grace of Allah, their daughter got married at 27 age. And unfortunately it's true that it's difficult to find partner for the girl or boy who has just born baby sibling though I don't know about any of yours society law, but here it's huge fact though rare case.

I said this because even if this is just a serial but they can't write kuch bhi all the time. And please just to keep Ishika character in the picture don't write such cheap thing damn it. So for this cheap track, suddenly they brought Jayesh character? I know Deeksha is good actress and she's just 30 years, so usko hi Priyanka role deta. And btw Deeksha faced miscarriage in real life for which she was in depression. Just to keep yourself entertaining don't play with someone's weakness. Such a shameless team makers I have ever seen and it's really unfortunate that I still watch it only for SriJit and they are especially Sriti is their trum card. Totally pathetic, disgusting, cheap and narrow minded writers,makers,ph I have ever seen. Shame on them. Now I really want this serial to go off air asap. I have lost expectation, lost interest, sorry..... But it's really disgusting for me.

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Dont remember the exact words.. something like 'You cant keep a snake captured all the time, it will find its way out. and when it comes out it will bite you (hmm... poison you too... now it feels like I may have to watch that again - the meaning is different the way I put it, just the poison part.)

[Ooo... zehrile saamp ke zehar ka bhed nahi milega tum logo ko... i actually dont know what that means (italics part). sounds like a twisted way to say it will bite you.]

Zeher ka bhed means won't find antidote to poison.But bhed somehow is secret ? Lagta hain unki hindi karaab hain smiley29 I have heard "zeher ka thod".

Edited by Annu. - 8 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh... makes sense if its antidote - pehli baar suna hai lekin. [bhed I took it to be 'differentiate' so didnt know how to make sense of it.] yeah..google shows secret of posion. [kaafi deep meaning hoga.smiley37 aakhir Rajeev ne likha hai.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 8 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Ooo... in that case, hope they dont go into any miscarriage thing. yeah.. kaam hai... but... not worth it.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Zeher ka bhed means won't find antidote to poison.But bhed somehow is secret ? Lagta hain unki hindi karaab hain smiley29 I have heard "zeher ka thod".

With their general plan there is one more angle to it. They plan to have Babita blamed by him for hurting Ammu... so in that sense 'secret' fits?

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They will go for sure as fire track, hospital track and also I said you naa Ishika was injured in the bts and these are the upcoming tracks, so surely writers will go any length to show us how cheap and narrow minded they are.

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Oh... makes sense if its antidote - pehli baar suna hai lekin. [bhed I took it to be 'differentiate' so didnt know how to make sense of it.] yeah..google shows secret of posion. [kaafi deep meaning hoga.smiley37 aakhir Rajeev ne likha hai.]

Rajeev ne likha hain smiley37 But whats the use of this scene kya bakwas hain yeh sab smiley29 They all should go to hospital and book a room and permanently stay there rather then penthouse smiley37

Edit:

Harsh can be doctor there and Bhavani can handle canteen in hospital everyone on same set low budget.No mumbai band or weather issues smiley36 Staying between normal human is dangerous for ahuja's ki jaan smiley37

Edited by Annu. - 7 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I don't know why they pick that girl for Priyanka role as her name start with Pra and character name Pri, so sometimes even in serial anyone have mistake to pronounce her name. And unfortunately today it happens with Sriti but at right time she changed. The dialogue was first she said "pra then immediately pri..... can't accept the rejection". If today actually she by mistake pronounced her real name then what would happen? It will create a huge controversy. I don't know if here her any fan present or not, but please don't feel bad but it's true that she loves controversy as well as her sister. And some days ago I learned many things about her and her sister. Firstly she's so young and her name is almost similar to her character and secondly she's a controversial celebrity. Don't know why they really take her.

Now after seeing the precap though we all predicted about Ishika's pregnancy but are writers seriously joking with us? Who say in this serial only leads get scenes, dialogues not side characters but I will say this serial's focus is fixed on side characters. Any incident related to leads, more than them sides interrupt. Now seriously they are showing us Ishika's pregnancy track? Ishika Jayesh's engagement,sangeet,haldi,mehendi,grand wedding and now this pregnancy track? Seriously? Jayesh is Amruta's father,damn it not elder brother. What's rubbish is this? I never saw such serial where heroine's father's second wife's pregnancy track came. Unfortunately the serial which I see for SriJit, this serial is showing me more dirtier than dirty. Now they will show how she got pregnant? Sr bhi dikha dena dono ka. Then if baby will born, keep Amruta and Bhavani as servant to take care of the baby. Forget Virat, who will agree to marry Amruta after learning that she has a younger brother who is just born and if Amruta got married in right time then her brother's age and her child's age would be either same or her child would be elder than her step brother??

A family who were our renter many years ago, still we both families have good relation. That Uncle's age is now 58+ and aunty's age now 45+. They had 2 childrens, one girl(elder than me)and one boy( younger than me) but in 2017 aunty got pregnant again and they had one more son. But as it was little hesitate situation for them because of people's gossiping, criticizing, mocking, so they lost courage to marry off their daughter even when the little boy's age was 3. Then previous year, by the grace of Allah, their daughter got married at 27 age. And unfortunately it's true that it's difficult to find partner for the girl or boy who has just born baby sibling though I don't know about any of yours society law, but here it's huge fact though rare case.

I said this because even if this is just a serial but they can't write kuch bhi all the time. And please just to keep Ishika character in the picture don't write such cheap thing damn it. So for this cheap track, suddenly they brought Jayesh character? I know Deeksha is good actress and she's just 30 years, so usko hi Priyanka role deta. And btw Deeksha faced miscarriage in real life for which she was in depression. Just to keep yourself entertaining don't play with someone's weakness. Such a shameless team makers I have ever seen and it's really unfortunate that I still watch it only for SriJit and they are especially Sriti is their trum card. Totally pathetic, disgusting, cheap and narrow minded writers,makers,ph I have ever seen. Shame on them. Now I really want this serial to go off air asap. I have lost expectation, lost interest, sorry..... But it's really disgusting for me.

Too sad! I feel you!