Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

ideally it has to happen after Ammu leaves.

Maybe that the next MU between Ammu & Virat.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

A pooja is going on at Jahan's house. Jayesh and Ishika are also present. Ishika runs off to vomit, and Candy taunts her. Ishika then says to Jayesh, 'Why don't you tell everyone that I'm pregnant? smiley39

Mubarak ho

Ammu is going to get one more kid for babysitting smiley36 That's the reason of jayesh ji coming back smiley37 Waise yeh sab kab hua ? smiley29

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Virat bro just upset old Jayesh with that belly has more busy bedroom than virat. Oh!! the disappointment his dad dildar must feel. Dildar fit good looking son had 2 wives in same house but still no grandchildren.

It breaks my heart for weak dildar... really more funny than heartbreaking😂🤣

Originally posted by: nilmi

The way they zoomed in on Virat's face, along with everyone else's, when Ishika said she is pregnant...Lmao smiley37smiley37smiley37

Annu. thumbnail

Expecting blame coming up on Ammu and Bhavani that they caused miscarriage... because they were jealous.

Between i don't know why ishika liked jayesh.He doesn't seem rich even their house is not that good.Aaj tak mujhe yeh pata nahin chala Jayesh kya kaam karte hain smiley29 Why he wanted bhavani to behave highclass soc person when they are not on that level financially.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Mubarak ho

Ammu is going to get one more kid for babysitting smiley36 That's the reason of jayesh ji coming back smiley37 Waise yeh sab kab hua ? smiley29

Arre ghar ke baat! Details chahiye kya?

sugz thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Maybe not. Ishika will miscarriage but keep it secret... maybe she will drug or use lipstick on dildar ( its joke or any other man). Have another pregnanacy & baby not jayesh. Do we know this baby is Jayesh? over 50 y.o. still fertile is not impossible but chances low.

Expecting blame coming up on Ammu and Bhavani that they caused miscarriage... because they were jealous.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Between i don't know why ishika liked jayesh.He doesn't seem rich even their house is not that good.Aaj tak mujhe yeh pata nahin chala Jayesh kya kaam karte hain smiley29 Why he wanted bhavani to behave highclass soc person when they are not on that level financially.

Yeh sab pehle humne kitne baar pucha lakin answer kabhi nahin mila smiley44

How did they meet? How did she fall for him? What did she see in him? Is she truly in love? Where doesn't she come from? Why want Ammu & Harsh to be with them? Why hate Ammu when she refused and supported her Mom? Etc.

Hamare sawalon ka jawab kabhi nahin milenge.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Maybe not. Ishika will miscarriage but keep it secret... maybe she will drug or use lipstick on dildar ( its joke or any other man). Have another pregnanacy & baby not jayesh. Do we know this baby is Jayesh? over 50 y.o. still fertile is not impossible but chances low.

Jayesh ka hi hoga, but two options hai. Fake + Fake miscarriage or true + miscarriage blaming her fav targets. In all cases, they won't go far with her pregnancy.

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Arre ghar ke baat! Details chahiye kya?

They didn't have time to show 2 roses touching scenes too smiley37

Edited by Annu. - 8 hours ago
sugz thumbnail

Oh. I was wrong few days ago. @Adiandsid favourite of all the BTS still needs to be released. The best brain freeze moment from Amu to come... the shirtless deodorant ad.

@Adiandsid may stop speaking to me after this post but couldn't resist. This pregnancy announcement mixed with my candy finally here has me in some type of playful mood. Pls all dont start hate me for my love of candy. Aaji was here at a time when writers were still rational. Now let candy come and blow this all to pieces 😜