Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

She announced it already????!!!

A pooja is going on at Jahan's house. Jayesh and Ishika are also present. Ishika runs off to vomit, and Candy taunts her. Ishika then says to Jayesh, 'Why don't you tell everyone that I'm pregnant? smiley39

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Coming up. in the precap. During shraddh function.

Adiandsid thumbnail

btw... koi ek to ritual / function ko akela chodd do!!!

Shradh ke time pe bhi smiley29... And whats this about 'community shraddh'? Only place I've seen it is in Kerala on the newmoon around August. otherwise its generally a private / family affair. And... waah... common one... that too with Jayesh Ishika around. sahi. nice 'extended' family.

Showing / celebrating the rituals or mocking them?

Edited by Adiandsid - 9 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Coming up. in the precap. During shraddh function.

Wah smiley37 So, we are getting to the pregnancy. Fake hai ya...Chalo! Ammu aur Harsh bade siblings hone wale hai (bass do saal na leh is baby koh lane agar jooth nahin hai)

Pyaarasam thumbnail

btw... koi ek to ritual / function ko akela chodd do!!!

Shradh ke time pe bhi smiley29... And whats this about 'community shraddh'? Only place I've seen it is in Kerala during the fullmoon (is it new or full? think newmoon) around August. otherwise its generally a private / family affair. And... waah... common one... that too with Jayesh Ishika around. sahi. nice 'extended' family.

Showing / celebrating the rituals or mocking them?

Jahan family ne sab bol diya movie night mein yeh bhi sahi. Don't you remember Ammu's words to Virat that the Com is their Fam (Lohri/MS time)

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Wah smiley37 So, we are getting to the pregnancy. Fake hai ya...Chalo! Ammu aur Harsh bade siblings hone wale hai (bass do saal na leh is baby koh lane agar jooth nahin hai)

Expecting blame coming up on Ammu and Bhavani that they caused miscarriage... because they were jealous.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wanted to ask some time now. The lawyer nimmi went to see. Was it Rajiv laywer or Ahuja... i cant bear torture of going all way back to find that car scene where Rajiv hands lawyer paper. My point on this question. why did Nimmi go to lawyer whan most times Ahuja lawyers comes to house... also if that Rajiv lawyer... nimmi told dildar she wanted to borrow car for to go lawyer. Why didn't he insist to go or Ahuja lawyer to go with her?

Dont expect me to feel sorry. Ahujas deserve to lose company & Amu should leave them to it

Rajeev-Nimmi thing... I think she signed the divorce papers. She was called the other day to sign some other related documents (but I may be wrong).

Edited by sugz - 9 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Expecting blame coming up on Ammu and Bhavani that they caused miscarriage... because they were jealous.

Yeah! Sab hamare Amvani ke pari hai. Khand kare log Amvani are at fault. Badi na insafi hai!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

I wanted to ask some time now. The lawyer nimmi went to see. Was it Rajiv laywer or Ahuja... i cant bear torture of going all way back to find that car scene where Rajiv hands lawyer paper. My point on this question. why did Nimmi go to lawyer whan most times Ahuja lawyers comes to house... also if that Rajiv lawyer... nimmi told dildar she wanted to borrow car for to go lawyer. Why didn't he insist to go or Ahuja lawyer to go with her?

Dont expect me to feel sorry. Ahujas deserve to lose company & Amu should leave them to it

Ahujas ka lawyer hai! But Rajiv might have bought him or whatever. But I think different lawyer ta. Waise who cares! Don't put too much brain here, baba!

Rahin baat last point ka, yes they deserve it, but (going by the story logic), Ammu should not leave because we all know how it will end...Hum amir nahin rahe hai toh aab who chalegayi, urf gold-digger type smiley24

Adiandsid thumbnail

ideally it has to happen after Ammu leaves.