Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 hours ago

Yup. And if you cause VA separation I'll give you 50% of the proceeds I receive from everyone here which is being collected for my mental health treatment.

Edited by Adiandsid - 13 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Rajeev-Nimmi thing... I think she signed the divorce papers. She was called the other day to sign some other related documents (but I may be wrong).

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

At least with Aaji we (or I) could disagree quite a bit. With Candy she seems almost right.

Even aaji was right in many things maybe her way of speaking was wrong or shall i say choice of words.. but this dialogues writer never did justice to FL then aaji ko dialogue denge.

But whats the use of all this question when leads can't answer anything properly.The way they are showing ammu it doesn't matter duniya kya bolti hain smiley18

Then babz should rather wasting her share should join hands with candy smiley36 While 4 ppl are brainwashing candy to love V let see how long she can be right?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Even aaji was right in many things maybe her way of speaking was wrong or shall i say choice of words.. but this dialogues writer never did justice to FL then aaji ko dialogue denge.

But whats the use of all this question when leads can't answer anything properly.The way they are showing ammu it doesn't matter duniya kya bolti hain smiley18

Then babz should rather wasting her share should join hands with candy smiley36 While 4 ppl are brainwashing candy to love V let see how long she can be right?

bold: Isme bhi Dildaar ka dialogue hai - he compared his situation with hers and told her something similar 'when we know our neeyat is good, we dont have to listen to what others say'.

idk konsa din tha aaj ka ep - same day Candy arrived or the next morning. Sounded like next morning - since Rajeev was brought to the jail at 9 am. Ammu is in different sari too.

So din bhar VA didn't have any talks about the way forward - about their relationship... / their situation... presumably she came back to 'bring a smile on his face again'... he seems to have moved on from what Babs did... now what?

everything is kept hazy / murky / fluid in the show. or like flutterby often says 'no head / tail'. bas... chalte rehte hai aise hi.

Edited by Adiandsid - 12 hours ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

bold: Isme bhi Dildaar ka dialogue hai - he compared his situation with hers and told her something similar 'when we know our neeyat is good, we dont have to listen to what others say'.

idk konsa din tha aaj ka ep - same day Candy arrived or the next morning. Sounded like next morning - since Rajeev was brought to the jail at 9 am. Ammu is in different sari too.

So din bhar VA didn't have any talks about the way forward - about their relationship... / their situation... presumably she came back to 'bring a smile on his face again'... he seems to have moved on from what Babs did... now what?

everything is kept hazy / murky / fluid in the show. or like flutterby often says 'no head / tail'. bas... chalte rehte hai aise hi.

Maybe that how dildar ji kept his marriage with babz intact with that thinking smiley18 What when other ppl point their finger on their so called good neeyat? So why did ammu listen to dildarji when she didn't want to go to ahuja house.oh yes to collect evidence.

Instead of controlling his own son he is giving gyaan to others.Offcourse she should buy rattle toy too smiley29

nilmi thumbnail

I liked Candy today. She doesn’t seem as useless as I thought.... I like her lines today. She's my last hope. I want her to separate them, at least for a few days. Then, some heartbroken moments and a proper marriage...

Btw, what was on that chit? Can someone translate it, please?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Dont remember the exact words.. something like 'You cant keep a snake captured all the time, it will find its way out. and when it comes out it will bite you (hmm... poison you too... now it feels like I may have to watch that again - the meaning is different the way I put it, just the poison part.)

[Ooo... zehrile saamp ke zehar ka bhed nahi milega tum logo ko... i actually dont know what that means (italics part). sounds like a twisted way to say it will bite you.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 12 hours ago
nilmi thumbnail

The way they zoomed in on Virat's face, along with everyone else's, when Ishika said she is pregnant...Lmao smiley37smiley37smiley37

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

I liked Candy today. She doesn’t seem as useless as I thought.... I like her lines today. She's my last hope. I want her to separate them, at least for a few days. Then, some heartbroken moments and a proper marriage...

Btw, what was on that chit? Can someone translate it, please?

Just pray they don't turn her bad, like they did with Aaji. Dekhte hai because I have no hope with the writers.

Btw didn't see the eps (2nd) but I love the little comedy they brought in lately. However, they need to tone it down a bit because apart from drunk Ammu (Sriti is impeccable), their comedy is too OTT, most of the time (recent one Shekrat and Brandy-Candy-Vandy Mausi's entry). Comedy doesn't suit everyone, and it's hard too (by experience I'm talking). The one talking about her Husband/ Boss was fine though.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

The way they zoomed in on Virat's face, along with everyone else's, when Ishika said she is pregnant...Lmao smiley37smiley37smiley37

She announced it already????!!!