Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 hours ago

So babs is now so very desperate to get rid of Amruta that she pledged 45% of Ahujas properties to ex.

How does that make any sense???

In general I dont get what the writers are doing these days.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Same pinch. Just posted the same thing.

Yeah.. ridiculous. that too after seeing the clip. perhaps could've made more sense if Ammu broke the news that she is pregnant.

Edited by Adiandsid - 13 hours ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

2nd

More Virat is good / bad talks b/w the trio.

Rajeev-ex in hospital... he has to go to jail... to convince Virat... Babs calls ... how is the plan going on since I've agreed to give you the shares.More Virat good-bad talks... Jahan defending, Candy objecting.

Someone sends a snake in a gift box to Virat. Ammu saves him. he saves her later. Babs arrives... cringes as she sees VA holding hands.

Candy will 'jalake rakh kar doongi' if Ahujas do something to Ammu.

She's trying to have bodyguards for him... argument about it should be for her. comical scene.

Ex meeting rajeev - as if she is doing it hiding from the police too. smiley29 To give something to him to convince that he has health issues and will be hospitalised again.

I have no idea what they cooked up or why she hesitated... forced dialogue around who Priyanka is tragetting .. 'pehle aap use chahte they par ab ... (natural would've been 'you hate her now' at least imo)... but both took it as 'you love me now'.)

VA some more dialogues... she leaves... and the end.

[lighthearted eps... nothing great nothing bad ... just so so.]

[Does seem like Candy wont have much fans - comparing V with Jayesh... can imagine the reactions.]

TQ for update smiley20

Hmm lagta hain even jahan,bhavani will join writing thesis on V and doing phD like @riggy said smiley29 smiley36

Chalo snake khud aagaya male hain yeh female.Ab cockroach ki baad yehi reh gaya dekhne ki liya smiley29smiley37

Sab bol bachan" Jalake rakh kar doongi" smiley29 Tell her ishika already did that with cylinder smiley39

Like aaji didn't have any fan same for candy smiley14

Annu. thumbnail

So babs is now so very desperate to get rid of Amruta that she pledged 45% of Ahujas properties to ex.

How does that make any sense???

In general I dont get what the writers are doing these days.

Why didn't she give this share to abhiraj to get rid of ammu or click ammu pic with abhiraj ?

Babz was not even shown shareholder smiley29 She was shown asking dildar and V sign in start during nimmi wedding then how come now she can transfer share smiley29

The show is full of nonsense smiley11 Made for highly uneducated and illiterate ppl smiley24

Adiandsid thumbnail

Woh 5cr ka roka gift ke liye Ammu ko yacht jaana pada... uske baad to Babita Ahuja ke paas paise hi paise hai.

"Why didn't she give this share to abhiraj to get rid of ammu or click ammu pic with abhiraj ?"

Hmm... that sounds like it was a better idea. smiley6 khair... thats long gone now.

Edited by Adiandsid - 13 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

2nd

More Virat is good / bad talks b/w the trio.

Rajeev-ex in hospital... he has to go to jail... to convince Virat... Babs calls ... how is the plan going on since I've agreed to give you the shares.

More Virat good-bad talks... Jahan defending, Candy objecting.

Someone sends a snake in a gift box to Virat. Ammu saves him. he saves her later. Babs arrives... cringes as she sees VA holding hands.

More talks b/w the trio - Candy says after the shraddh we will save Ammu from that relationship.

VA visit Rajeev in jail about the snake. Turns out, this is the next day morning... didnt figure it out until now. the precap scene.

Candy will 'jalake rakh kar doongi' if Ahujas do something to Ammu.

She's trying to have bodyguards for him... argument about it should be for her. comical scene.

Ex meeting rajeev - as if she is doing it hiding from the police too. smiley29 To give something to him to convince that he has health issues and will be hospitalised again.

Nimmi-Anjali join the trio for more tp scenes.

[well as far as bodyguards go - she needed it all along.]

Argument over who needs bodyguard... well have for both!!!

I have no idea what they cooked up or why she hesitated... forced dialogue around who Priyanka is tragetting .. 'pehle aap use chahte they par ab ... (natural would've been 'you hate her now' at least imo)... but both took it as 'you love me now'.)

VA some more dialogues... she leaves... and the end.

[lighthearted eps... nothing great nothing bad ... just so so.]

[Does seem like Candy wont have much fans - comparing V with Jayesh... can imagine the reactions.]

Yeh kya ho raha hai show meinsmiley44

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tx for update. Im busy designing a document to say I also have 45% of Ahuja property. Would anyone like to make a deal? Yes I know Virat & nimmi own the shares but I have paper... it seems anyone can sell Ahuja shares legally

P. S. - To all moderators. This is just a joke about show. Please dont contact me on any deal. There is no fraud or scheme.

Originally posted by: nilmi

Thanks for the update.

Babs giving 45% of the Ahuja property to X just to throw Amu out is a ridiculous plot. I mean, seriously... what are they on when they write such nonsense? smiley21

Edited by sugz - 13 hours ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Don't think its about new serials focus, as channel released fresh promos last week for KKB & KDB even RSHDsmiley9 but not for KMTMG. that says something smiley23

Originally posted by: flutterby

I think channel is currently focusing on promoting new shows, and when these pick up, then KMTMG may be back in focus again. Or there may be a mega promo like a Maha Saptah for Navratri.. with another show. That’s why no promo since last 2 weeks. Plus usually channel responds to audience demand. Don’t know if many fans are asking for KMTMG promos .. smiley24

Adiandsid thumbnail

At least with Aaji we (or I) could disagree quite a bit. With Candy she seems almost right.

Annu. thumbnail

Woh 5cr ka roka gift ke liye Ammu ko yacht jaana pada... uske baad to Babita Ahuja ke paas paise hi paise hai.

"Why didn't she give this share to abhiraj to get rid of ammu or click ammu pic with abhiraj ?"

Hmm... that sounds like it was a better idea. smiley6 khair... thats long gone now.

In all other show i am watching everyone is working only in this show everyone are nikammas smiley29

She has so much blackmoney why didn't she give cash or jewellery or property to rajeev smiley29 Ammu need V sign but he should not know they are giving money to rajeev seriously smiley29

Mostly this photo scenario used in many time is used for keeping ML apart from FL but FL ke pic is always clicked with someone else so ML misunderstand FL and breaksup.It was also used in "Ishq" Movie.Also in many shows i have watched.

That means rajeev and nimmi ka divorce nahin huaif.... she signed some other paperssmiley37