Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Rajeev back in jail in the precap. VA read a threat note he passed on. ex visits him - you have only one chance. [ex continues to talk to the camera too.]

the caption on zee 5 now reads 'will Amruta save herself from Babs this time'... but then the last one didn't make any sense (How will Amruta save Babs?)

Who cares smiley11

She didn't even save babz smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 hours ago

Nice.

Love cooking up dream sequences too.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 hours ago
Naicee!!! 😊 It has that medieval horror feel with the castle, the knight, and the enchantress. Loved it 😍
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey, you can write more.. Loved that you managed to make Ammu seem evil, only for it to be a dream.. and make it funny as well. smiley20

Edit- it would be better if you write more in a separate thread. smiley1 This thread is mainly for epi discussions.

Edited by flutterby - 16 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flutterby

Hey, you can write more.. Loved that you managed to make Ammu seem evil, only for it to be a dream.. and make it funny as well. smiley20

Edit- it would be better if you write more in a separate thread. smiley1 This thread is mainly for epi discussions.

I know, it was exclusively for you guys. I have Wattpad but abhi I don't consider myself a writer. (Wrote only a few things there)

Maybe I should put it there smiley36

And thanks for liking it

Edited by Pyaarasam - 16 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

I may write more after I get rid of the current stories I'm on. When I finish it, I will unlock my other ideas. Will def love to write one with Srijit. Did one with Jeran.

Edited by Pyaarasam - 16 hours ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I know, it was exclusively for you guys. I have Wattpad but abhi I don't consider myself a writer. (Wrote only a few things there)

Maybe I should put it there smiley36

And thanks for liking it

Yahaan farzi writers are writing entire shows and people who have imagination don't consider themselves as writers. Irony! 😞

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

2nd

More Virat is good / bad talks b/w the trio.

Rajeev-ex in hospital... he has to go to jail... to convince Virat... Babs calls ... how is the plan going on since I've agreed to give you the shares.

More Virat good-bad talks... Jahan defending, Candy objecting.

Someone sends a snake in a gift box to Virat. Ammu saves him. he saves her later. Babs arrives... cringes as she sees VA holding hands.

More talks b/w the trio - Candy says after the shraddh we will save Ammu from that relationship.

VA visit Rajeev in jail about the snake. Turns out, this is the next day morning... didnt figure it out until now. the precap scene.

Candy will 'jalake rakh kar doongi' if Ahujas do something to Ammu.

She's trying to have bodyguards for him... argument about it should be for her. comical scene.

Ex meeting rajeev - as if she is doing it hiding from the police too. smiley29 To give something to him to convince that he has health issues and will be hospitalised again.

Nimmi-Anjali join the trio for more tp scenes.

[well as far as bodyguards go - she needed it all along.]

Argument over who needs bodyguard... well have for both!!!

I have no idea what they cooked up or why she hesitated... forced dialogue around who Priyanka is tragetting .. 'pehle aap use chahte they par ab ... (natural would've been 'you hate her now' at least imo)... but both took it as 'you love me now'.)

VA some more dialogues... she leaves... and the end.

[lighthearted eps... nothing great nothing bad ... just so so.]

[Does seem like Candy wont have much fans - comparing V with Jayesh... can imagine the reactions.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 16 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

Yahaan farzi writers are writing entire shows and people who have imagination don't consider themselves as writers. Irony! 😞

Kahan ki writer hoon yaar! Bass ainvy lines marti hoon.

Maybe, try the one I did with Jeran (todha bold hai), then tell me if I should consider myself a writer. I feel I lack words and beautiful dialogue.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/373945597-a-night-of-desire

nilmi thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Babs giving 45% of the Ahuja property to X just to throw Amu out is a ridiculous plot. I mean, seriously... what are they on when they write such nonsense? smiley21