Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 hours ago

But on a serious note, dekhte hai why she is brought - latest ep se aise hi lag raha hai that she will speak dialogues of all criticisms to downplay all the negative things that have been shown.

Mujhe separation chahiye since 100+ eps now... hoga to achcha hai... warna they will go on making senseless excuses to have Ammu there - they've already killed her as a character.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

More than 2 weeks back Z channel released Babs exposure promo with that clip playing during Ganapati puja.smiley14

So channel felt there wasn't any Kmtmg precap worth releasing as promo nor any plot worth to be promoted post Babs exposure till now? while cast & crew last two weeks are busy leaking shoot clips/pics from sets and ofcourse 300 cake cutting ones!smiley9

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

They couldve cut a promo for the new entry. Strange they didnt. (Probably going low key given how the previous new entries went.smiley36)

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Haan, wahi! Complete te. Thanks, for detailing.

Virat could've been Arnav 2.0 but afsoos! I feel so sorry for Arjit. Mela ruined everything. Then I loved the pre & post-Goa thing (for whatever it was) but then when he said to Ammu that she brought Pri back smiley39And when sach bahar aya and he claimed he was at fault and Ammu was not his mistress urf dusri aurat, it was great but still, he didn't believe her (barosa ke layak nahin blablabla). So, yeah, badly written smiley24

The same goes with Ammu, again the Barish Wala confrontation and other ones are on point, don't involve me in all this, and blablabla. Kahaan gayi who ladki joh taak gayi ti. Why are they showing her forgetting all that happened and helping Mr. Victim card? ML sambhal na zaroori hai lakin FL usse layak nahin! Why????? I hate the makers for the mess, seriously.

Virat never trusted Ammu while Ammu did but ended up heartbroken (multiple times), but still the empath in her, and the "biwi" is there for her marital duty because she knows he isn't that bad. Now that BA's truth has come out, Virat is kinda opening his eyes and truly seeking forgiveness but for how long? (And let's be honest, agar sach bahar na hota toh yeh brainless abhi wahi ke wahi reh jata).

And let's be honest, agar sach bahar na hota toh yeh brainless abhi wahi ke wahi reh jata

Naa naa, wahin nahin hota

Woh to Kerala mein relax kar raha hota, mom-made green tea ke saath πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

This is probably the weakest ML in history of itv.

sugz thumbnail

You said serious note. Will accept it. Pls forgive me. Will try to remember to stop such comments. I dont intend to cause harm.pls remind me again quickly if I forget

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Mukta aunty my fabouirate pyarsonsmiley3?? Baat kuch suna suna jaise lag rha haismiley29Rumours haismiley39ya truesmiley42Btw aap log mujhe taunt marna bandh karo MD aunty se related, mujhe sharam ati haismiley43In a serious tone, I object the accusation of yours. I always choose to ignore over smart, hangdog person, and now don't ask me who's the hangdog person is #iykyksmiley16

sugz thumbnail

Playing with her emotions represented by a necklace is probably better than playing with her underwear from our POV. In terms of ridiculous stuff they give on show . This cooment os sarcasm to show cant be appied to real life. Both actions affect emotions most times

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAk0dINoyEU/?img_index=1
Are they playing 'i'll remove the pendant, You can help me wear it again' on and on?

Edited by sugz - 15 hours ago
sugz thumbnail

Why is he back in jail? Cant Ishika go to ahujas with Jayesh and faint so they drop this case as well. If its ok to drop case on drug marriage... lets not stop. Withdrew abuse case too right?

@Adiandsid see article I read on Pri actor air hostess- I'm not bothered to learn her name... im not sorry

https://x.com/JustShowbiz/status/1818322883568906709

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Rajeev back in jail in the precap. VA read a threat note he passed on. ex visits him - you have only one chance. [ex continues to talk to the camera too.]

the caption on zee 5 now reads 'will Amruta save herself from Babs this time'... but then the last one didn't make any sense (How will Amruta save Babs?)

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

More than 2 weeks back Z channel released Babs exposure promo with that clip playing during Ganapati puja.smiley14

So channel felt there wasn't any Kmtmg precap worth releasing as promo nor any plot worth to be promoted post Babs exposure till now? while cast & crew last two weeks are busy leaking shoot clips/pics from sets and ofcourse 300 cake cutting ones!smiley9

I think channel is currently focusing on promoting new shows, and when these pick up, then KMTMG may be back in focus again. Or there may be a mega promo like a Maha Saptah for Navratri.. with another show. That’s why no promo since last 2 weeks. Plus usually channel responds to audience demand. Don’t know if many fans are asking for KMTMG promos .. smiley24

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tell me if I should share it elsewhere.

Hmm, Hmm!

Once upon a time, a lady lived in a faraway realm. One day, she encountered a charming young man in the hood of her castle. Every time he passed there, they met. He decided to approach her, and they began to know each other. The young man, Virat, fell in love with the breathtaking lady (Ammu), but he didn't know where he stepped in. One night, she invited him to her castle and challenged him to reach her heart if he loved her. He accepted. The brave knight reached the castle. The doors opened when he heard a chilling yet seductive voice. It sounded like Ammu's. She invited him in, and the doors immediately closed behind him. The hall suddenly illuminated, but no one was around.

V- Where are you?

A- I'm near, Virat?

V- I want to see you.

A- I'm coming soon, Virat.

V- Do you remember the question I asked you?

A- Which one?

V- You know which one. That's why you told me to come here.

A- I want you to repeat it.

V- Okay, I aur U ke beech mein kya hai?

A- I aur U ke beech mein Khazaana hai.

V- Treasure?!

A- Haan, joh sabse anmol hai, Pyaaaaaaaar!

V- Acha, pyaar ka khazaana.

A- Hmm, aur jante ho uss pyaar mein kya hai? (roaming around but not coming in front of him).

V- Tum batao!

A- Mera dil. Ek baar deh sakti hoon, bass ek baar. Ise kabhi na todhe, kyun ki ise dene jitna aasaan hai, utna mushkil ise sambhal na.

V- I'll take care, don't worry!

A- Are you sure?

V- Yes, I am.

A- Soch le, agar toot gaye toh kya karoge.

V- Kabhi nahin tootega, lakin agar hua, mein ise jodhunga. Ek, ek tookre se.

A- Lakin tookre kaate hai. Aapko dar nahin hai?

V- Pyaar kiya hai toh ise kya darna.

A- Hmm, I like your confidence.

V- And I love you.

She approached him from behind without making a sound, dressed in a red and long dress. She touched his hand when the latter freaked out.

A- Ssh, it's just me. Aao na (leading him to another room)

V- Kahan?

A- Dil lene.

They sat on a couch, and Ammu slowly opened his top and caressed his bare chest. Then she slowly tilted her head, and her red lips encountered his.

A- (Breathing into his mouth) I'm yours now.

V- You are mine.

They kissed for a while. Then, Ammu took him to a box.

V- What's that?

A- My everything. You know I'm not a regular girl. And my heart is precious to me, but it fell for you. (Approached him closely, then withdrew herself slowly, with a smile)

V- And mine for you.

A- Open it! But remember, you should never let it break.

V- Okay, okay!

Virat opened the treasure box and found a beautiful ruby in it. But the stone was scorching.

V- It's beautiful but hot.

A- Pyaar garam hota hai. Sambhaliye!

The stone was too hot to handle. Virat tried to put it back but couldn't. A moment later, it fell on the floor, but no sounds. The lights became erratic (on and off). Suddenly, Virat, while the light was on and he took back what he thought was the stone, found himself with a beating and bleeding heart. He panicked. Then, all the lights were extinguished thanks to a cold wind that entered the room. Virat couldn't move.

A- What have you done? (coming back to him)

V- Nothing, I

A- You broke my heart. You lied to me.

V- No, I

A- It's too late now. I warned you. That should've never happened.

Ammu came closer and went through his bare upper body. She held him like she was about to strangle him.

V- Why is it cold? (breathing heavily)

A- It's nothing. You will be fine. I forgive you (with a malicious smile).

V- You do?

A- Yes, because my heart chose you.

She kissed him again, and slowly, his body chilled. He fell.

A- (Laughing out loud) Aw, Virat! I loved you.

She looked at him, taking his last breath, repeating enchantingly, what's between I & U.

A- (Answering her question) A sweet cursed treasure, and your lust will lose you. Ha, ha, ha!

A- Virat, Virat, Virat!

V- (Waking up disturbed) Aaaaaah!

A- What's the hell wrong with you?

V- Why are you dressed like a witch?

A- Duh, we are invited to the bloody party!

V- Oh, yeah, yeah! (sweating) Hmm, I'll...I'll get ready.

Hello, October!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Riggy

And let's be honest, agar sach bahar na hota toh yeh brainless abhi wahi ke wahi reh jata

Naa naa, wahin nahin hota

Woh to Kerala mein relax kar raha hota, mom-made green tea ke saath πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

This is probably the weakest ML in history of itv.

Oh, dear!smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37Sahi hai, sahi hai!