Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Riggy

Supernatural element to enter??

Naagin (Priyanka) aur Chudail (Babita) to hain naa, aur bhi koi aayega kya? 😃😃

Yeah, the peacock (Vandy) and hunter (Bhavani) to save Ammu from the above. I seriously won’t be surprised if they show this if ratings don’t pick up. I won’t put it past makers to get desperate if zee begins to give them warning signs. smiley22

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: flutterby

Yeah, the peacock (Vandy) and hunter (Bhavani) to save Ammu from the above. I seriously won’t be surprised if they show this if ratings don’t pick up. I won’t put it past makers to get desperate if zee begins to give them warning signs. smiley22

New low (or fear) unlocked. smiley37

[fear added just to make it 4 words]

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Nah.. just a bad joke. But Vimanasundaris I've heard are Gandharva kanyas.... so not something I cooked up. Probably a character not yet used in any shows. (But kind of matched with airplane-sundari.)

Haha.. even I was wondering how you could associate Ex with an airplane ! smiley22 I mean, yeah she may have her head in the air, but her outlook and aim is digging gold in the ground- particularly in Ahuja property. So nowhere close to the Vimansundari. smiley17

Adiandsid thumbnail

Have heard the actor was an airhostess before (read somewhere... article? or someone here mentioned it) - that's the connection I was making.

Edited by Adiandsid - a day ago
flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

The server jammed ...please load it later for the answer.

On a serious note, they messed up their friendship phase so now they are bringing it back since they still didn't realize what's between I and U. However, will we get to love after all this, or will they again mess up? That's the question! We already know the answer, but can we give them the benefit of the doubt???!

I like your DP. smiley20 However, I don’t take makers seriously in showing anything meaningful in Amvira story. They have messed everything up, and now unfortunately many viewers (except for some delusional X fans) don’t have any expectations regarding a mature, serious love story between Amvira. If ratings keep falling, they may have a love story in the end, and that too may be ruined with some nonsense of U and I.

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Hmm now a days all r skippabel episodes 🤔 🙃 now a days

Yeah, I skipped from June.. from the time of the forced marriage. smiley11

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Rajeev back in jail in the precap. VA read a threat note he passed on. ex visits him - you have only one chance. [ex continues to talk to the camera too.]

the caption on zee 5 now reads 'will Amruta save herself from Babs this time'... but then the last one didn't make any sense (How will Amruta save Babs?)

Makers have made mockery of everything- law, marriage, Hindu rituals. With Rajiv accused of so many crimes, how come he is in and out of jail. smiley11

How Ammu will save Babs is by forgiving, unconditionally loving her worthless son who is more useless than her infertile daughter! smiley18 Like I said in the past, what the makers should have shown in Ammu- being angry, upset, mocking Virat.. for what he has made her go through, Vandy is doing. Very unfortunate. smiley21

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yep, you are right about the Ammu & Virat angle. I won't discuss it much, I'm too lazy (tumara explanation aacha hai) smiley36 I agree that Ammu is committed to whatever happens, and for her shaadi is sacred. What she couldn't take was the force thing and the blackmail. I guess if he hadn't blackmailed her with her Mom and just forced her, maybe she would've been less shaken about that incident and tolerated it.

I still can't swallow that Mela part, not because of the zabardasti but because it was incomplete. See! In IPKKND Arnav married Kushi by blackmailing her to stop her sis wedding if she didn't marry him, but at least they completed the pheere.

Or, they could've made Virat doubt that Ammu can't kill someone (which is a fact). Since the fake wedding going on, somehow they wanted it to happen (VA), but that stupid Mela track ruined everything. It could've been a plan to expose the villain (a play that they orchestrated, but afsoos!)

Virat is more complex than Ammu. He didn't want to see her, wanted her there, accused her, then asked for some time, now you are my friend???!!!! Promo ke yaad aya, unke love karne ka tareeka alag hai aur soch mein bhi.

Ammu is attracted to him (no doubt), but uske harkatein usko samajh nahin ati. And if I remember, Ammu never dated someone (no love then), so V will be her first and I feel that's why the confession should come from V and not Ammu. V ka problem alag hai and if I'm not mistaken Dildar Ji told him such things before, that he deserves another chance in love, the guy is hiding his feelings behind the friendship.

So yeah COMPLICATED is the word and thanks to the best writers we have toosmiley44

Well, initially they didn't complete phere because Arnav didn't care about rituals and Khushi wasn't aware that without phere it's not official. But yes, later in the show, they had a complete wedding with all the rituals.

The writing there was so good that even after Arnav forced Khushi into the marriage, you just can't hate Arnav. You would rather be sympathetic with him for his situation. He loved Khushi and was on the verge of telling it to her when he witnessed something to make him believe that Khushi was having an extra marital affair with his sister's husband. His act was actually to save his sister's marriage whom he loved so dearly.

Wish they had written Virat in similar lines!

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

So there is some Bandra or other Mumbai locality Govt Research Hospital where Harsh as medico started working, smiley9 this same Govt hospital goes all out of way to organize some CHARITY event for religious Navratri celebration days and invites parties to setup mela and stalls.smiley29 For this CHARITY event, hospital asks stall owners for cash deposit of 3 lakhs for approval to setup stall in mela.

one overboard mela track in May/Jun did irreparable damage to story and characters,smiley44 now another mela coming up in Oct.. this Kmtmg has strange addiction to mela events in 2024?smiley3

Coming back, now in same Govt Hospital, Rajeev on a different floor is kept in ward and undergoing fake medical treatment and is on medical bail due to Pri who has put all her savings?smiley24 to buy police, lawyers and hospital folks.

To same Govt hospital, an NRI Vandy who newly landed in Mumbai from Dubai from airport is taken for treating some minor road accident injury.

oops.. what a linking to Govt hospital..smiley17

Isn't it interesting that Rajeev was bailed out by Priyanka and not his own parents? Where are his parents now? Weren't they the ones who had given away Rajeev in marriage so that they can get a piece of the pie that is Ahuja property??😳

I think writers forgot about his parents or budget issues 🤔

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 22 hours ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAk0dINoyEU/?img_index=1
Are they playing 'i'll remove the pendant, You can help me wear it again' on and on?