Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

[Since the topic of Annulment came up.]

wtf was Virat trying to do there? He gave her the annulment papers (i-day one, not the date one), for her 'freedom'.. waah.. and then asked for time to figure out whats b/w i and u before she signs it.

okay... hmm...

Now what if he figures out there is nothing worthy b/w i and u? Will it be "Why dont you sign it?"??? And what if she sees there is 'love' or whatever she looks as the sign, and he figures there is nothing?

what was that move?

[But then he is the same guy who in the heat of the moment, got married to her.]

Yeah.. ideally it should've been divorce papers, but then can be said that the distinction is valid only if they go to courts/ ex makes an issue out of signing of annulment papers. [psst... he claimed it has to be divorce, so this one is not valid.]

I won't lie, I'm lost with the logic of this mess. Yeh kya annulment or divorce??? Lagta hai the curious lady in me is going to do some research about Indian law

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is not a response from @Adiandsid - my evidence. @Adiandsid didn't rant enough on Amu character... never described Amu brain freeze 😜😂🤣🤣. We see so many times babita & gang humiliate Amu ro her face. Today we see it done to virat. It was really a treat from my Candy... yes my candy.

I mean how dumb can Virat & writers be saying to Amu that Amu didn't tell vandy about him... why the f*** would Amu admit to all her family she was force married. Amu should have put it on family group. Maybe there is an uncle of Amu working in IDK Saudi that would cut Virat hands off. Is that what he wants? All Amu family to question him about forced marriage. After all the sorries & express feelings in thoughts he could not think this in his head? WTF! 🤔

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Donon ka marital status is 'its complicated' and guess the writers want to keep it so, for as long as possible.

Ammu hasn't accepted the forced marriage for sure, but she does consider herself to be his wife. Probably in her mind her 'marriage' is in friendship phase which can turn out to be love later on, but not yet. But before it can turn into some serious relationship guess she will want things to be settled - say, wedding with proper rituals etc. She had mentioned to him 'It was you who wanted to figure out what's b/w i and u... I just waited'. [They / she has been silent on 'waited for what'?] (so... dialogue achcha tha... but exactly kyu bola samajh me nahi aaya.)

Ab woh ye kyu kar rahi hai with the background of mela wedding... I have no idea, and wont go into a rant about it. Dildaar ko bohot appropriate dialogues dete hein ye logsmiley35... one was his 'kya farak padta hai?' and the other one relevant here is 'Amruta se shaadi karne ka tera decision sahi tha... lekin tareeka galat'. Seems like this is where she is, even though it was not her decision - I guess she wouldn't have minded it if he had married her in a better way.

Virat i guess is more aware about his big goof up esp after the shame he experienced after Nimmi incident. He is more into understanding feeling etc. Ammu seems to be approaching their situation / marriage as a 'commitment' she is willing to honour and is already doing it... but he will have 'lekin shaadi ke liye pyaar hona to jaroori hai' angle to it... and is also shown honouring it in some ways.

So for him 'love' hasn't clicked along with the now awkwardness of how he married, and for her the pain of the wedding - which she seems to have shunted out because it was traumatic - [God her response to it was so very underwhelming as with the characters' reaction to Babs' truth... but... but... I dont want to rant.smiley7]

Wanted to explore the annulment thing, never got to it. So going from what I remember. He wanted to apologise (because he was feeling ashamed... and I'd say not guilty... debatable)... when he talked about apologising, she mentioned ~ 'apno se apologise karne ki jaroorat nahi hai'... and he asks ~ 'aur apna nahi ho to?' At least at that she wasn't his 'apna' despite all the dialogues about 'meri biwi' etc. For her, he is her 'apna' but the forced wedding doesn't make her accept it wholeheartedly.

[Though he doesnt say it overtly, I wont be surprised if 'status' and 'level' thing also forms an obstacle... I may be wrong in this angle... But his relationship with her is like his relationship with Shekhar - bolne ko dost hai... but is he? .. something similar here... bolne ko wife hai... but.. is she? ]

[Phew... Is se easy toh bachpan me chemical equilibrium samajhna tha.]

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I cant stop you. Pls think about this before you do as I've said in my many posts many times. Yes writers are allowed to take some creative advantage or choose to shorten some detail as it only 20min show. Before trying to see what is actual marital law. Ask yourself did writers bother to do the same? Ask yourself to forget factual details... Have writers clearly communicated what they want us to beleive?

TBH you may get more health benefit instead of researching law seeing actual entertainment by watching funny cat videos or ferret videos. Yes ferret vidoes. I saw one of them dragging pans accross a kitchen & they have such a happy hop. I wish I had time to give to a pet. I resist 10 times a day being honest. No- dont be selfish getting pet. They need your attention especially ferrets are quite emotional.

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I won't lie, I'm lost with the logic of this mess. Yeh kya annulment or divorce??? Lagta hai the curious lady in me is going to do some research about Indian law

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sugz

I cant stop you. Pls think about this before you do as I've said in my many posts many times. Yes writers are allowed to take some creative advantage or choose to shorten some detail as it only 20min show. Before trying to see what is actual marital law. Ask yourself did writers bother to do the same? Ask yourself to forget factual details... Have writers clearly communicated what they want us to beleive?

TBH you may get more health benefit instead of researching law seeing actual entertainment by watching funny cat videos or ferret videos. Yes ferret vidoes. I saw one of them dragging pans accross a kitchen & they have such a happy hop. I wish I had time to give to a pet. I resist 10 times a day being honest. No- dont be selfish getting pet. They need your attention especially ferrets are quite emotional.

When you write a story the minimum you can do is research. Real authors and screenplay writers, storytellers, whatever, it's their job to do so. For example, I'm French. If I write a story in Mumbai or whatever the overseas location (if I mention it in my story), my first reaction would be to search for the places, some authentic restaurants, hotels, etc. Same, if I wanna write action, I would need some terms, same with here about law, finance field, etc. IT'S THEIR DAMN JOB! (Sorry if I sound rude smiley31)

If I do the research it's for me, not for the story of KMTMG. But yes, we can question ourselves for ranting about it. Why do this or do that, right? Nothing can be done here, we know it too well. But the writers need truly to focus a little more (not to forget they have a long way 2 go) on their story. Itna toh kar sakte hai yaar! Warna why do they write for the audience if not listen to genuine feedback? Ajeeb log hai ITV mein. Delulus bole romance chahiye ainvy karte hai. Hum bole focus kare, "agar pasand nahin hai toh maat dekho" smiley24 Are they f* real? Maybe they should consider another job.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dont know how much of a role the audience play in it - especially with not criticising many of the bad / stupid things the writers do.

Having read a few wattpad stories, one can get complacent in quality of writing in their particular story - 'haan, itna kaafi hai'. The 'audience' in this case is pretty forgiving about the quality. Probably something along the same lines happening with itv in general.

But the writers of the show have issues of another level too - many a (or most of the) times what they chose to show feels odd - something which I had mentioned in the earlier days as 'I get what they are trying to do but the execution is lacking.'

Regarding annulment v/s divorce... ann was not required until Virat claims that he married her.. if it goes legal, it is important that she has something that says 'nope... whatever happened was a joke and i dont accept it as a wedding' - was the reason she got the annulment papers. He proved the next day that they are very much married and the they are now a couple... so it can only be divorce not annulment. That she has to stay with him for a year was bollocks.

Edited by Adiandsid - a day ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mukta aunty my fabouirate pyarsonsmiley3?? Baat kuch suna suna jaise lag rha haismiley29Rumours haismiley39ya truesmiley42Btw aap log mujhe taunt marna bandh karo MD aunty se related, mujhe sharam ati haismiley43In a serious tone, I object the accusation of yours. I always choose to ignore over smart, hangdog person, and now don't ask me who's the hangdog person is #iykyksmiley16

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Did anyone see Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon? Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami's serial?? I didn't see, so don't have any idea. But when mela wedding happen, especially the four pheras, some people commented that in MEIEJ serial, Vivian too forcefully married Drashti with four pheras and the vachan were almost same like Virat took. And there leads married was accepted with that wedding and four pheras. I didn't watch so no idea if it's true or false. And if writers took idea from that serial,then AmVira's marriage is valid according to them with four pheras and that's why Amruta's character is shown like she already accept the marriage. I don't know,mujhe chakkar aa rha haismiley39. I think I will have to watch the serial thinking that it's just a serial without any logic and then I will be success to ignore these mistakessmiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail

Rajeev back in jail in the precap. VA read a threat note he passed on. ex visits him - you have only one chance. [ex continues to talk to the camera too.]

the caption on zee 5 now reads 'will Amruta save herself from Babs this time'... but then the last one didn't make any sense (How will Amruta save Babs?)

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

So there is some Bandra or other Mumbai locality Govt Research Hospital where Harsh as medico started working, smiley9 this same Govt hospital goes all out of way to organize some CHARITY event for religious Navratri celebration days and invites parties to setup mela and stalls.smiley29 For this CHARITY event, hospital asks stall owners for cash deposit of 3 lakhs for approval to setup stall in mela.

one overboard mela track in May/Jun did irreparable damage to story and characters,smiley44 now another mela coming up in Oct.. this Kmtmg has strange addiction to mela events in 2024?smiley3

Coming back, now in same Govt Hospital, Rajeev on a different floor is kept in ward and undergoing fake medical treatment and is on medical bail due to Pri who has put all her savings?smiley24 to buy police, lawyers and hospital folks.

To same Govt hospital, an NRI Vandy who newly landed in Mumbai airport from Dubai is taken for treating some minor road accident injury.

oops.. what a linking to Govt hospital..smiley17

Edited by LAV2725 - a day ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Have seen bits of it from being a second hand viewer (someone watching at home). Haven't seen the wedding eps though. so no idea. But he was always the 'angry guy' in the show from what I saw and remember... 2 eps later unlike Virat he didn't go 'smiley42Amruta' or rather, 'smiley42Madhubalasmiley42'. Also think she was much more 'stern' than Ammu.