Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eversmile23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
The last two episodes had its elements of funny moments and light hearted scenes like the earlier episodes. It did make me laugh. The banter between Virat and Shaky and banker can be entertaining. Virat and Vandy can be a riot - their scenes together has the potential to be amusing. Their banter and interaction was quite funny lol poor Amrit’s reaction. These two seem have some similar vibes maybe like some of you mentioned already. Both are drama queens- Candy with her special edition designer bag vs Virat and his designer shoes. Both making a fuss related to minor injuries/treatment.
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Nah.. just a bad joke. But Vimanasundaris I've heard are Gandharva kanyas.... so not something I cooked up. Probably a character not yet used in any shows. (But kind of matched with airplane-sundari.)

Alright 👍

Alexa, add that to my "To Be Researched" list! 😃

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now I want answers of my questions.

1. Virat accepts the force marriage, considers Amruta as his wife. Ok then why he gave annulment paper to her and why not divorce paper?smiley37

2. Amruta doesn't accept the force marriage and doesn't consider Virat as her husband. Then why now a days more than Virat,she claims herself as his wife? I.g. VirKa's marriage where she said "Aap jante hai na ek biwi ke rehte (point towards her), dusri shadi karna crime hai", When Virat applied the sindor, she closed her eyes with satisfaction smile, "Main unka patni hu", movie date time " Apki biwi" . So as you claim that you don't accept the marriage and Virat as your husband toh yeh dialogues kya hai?smiley37

Writers really want to fool us so that we believe no no Amruta doesn't consider the force marriagesmiley42, how strong she issmiley42 but why her actions are opposite to her words? Even today's episode, her expressions said that she didn't like how her khalah insult Virat. But why?? I'm so confused. Actually what makers want to do? If they really want us to accept the marriage of AmVira then why so messed up with their marriage? They are leads naa then why so disgusting marriage for them and now really indirectly they want us to forget the worst marriage and accept them as married couple? Seriously??

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Adiandsid is probably busy on long response. Wont embarass myself like past in my dumb responses but can give brief summary what we discovered

1) Yes they cant get annulment as 1 year not passed as we learnt from night after Virat lied they consummated marriage. Some say its not real marriage as all rituals not performed but virat bribed Panditji. Divorce is most likely needed. I still cant get over confusion of where is V & P original divorce papers which they didn't resolve after last drugged wedding. Personal opinion is I've lost energy to think what is technically correct or whats is contradicted from episodes months ago. Writing so bad I cant understand what they want me to accept as true to then complain.

2) @Adiandsid currently not happy with Amu character so will be best to respond.

Your last paragraph- we spoke about Inconsistency in dialogue not just every week contradiction to episodes in previous months. Its getting worse where its not logical in actual episode & contradicts yesterday dialogue nevermind months ago... @Adiandsid brought up that writer confidence maybe at all time high with 300 so what can we expect now? We all dont know trying to make sense of dialogue per day.

Its @Afrinaparvin favourite person fault Mukta. People she left in charge giving us worse headache than before smiley37

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

1. Virat accepts the force marriage, considers Amruta as his wife. Ok then why he gave annulment paper to her and why not divorce paper?smiley37

2. Amruta doesn't accept the force marriage and doesn't consider Virat as her husband. Then why now a days more than Virat,she claims herself as his wife? I.g. VirKa's marriage where she said "Aap jante hai na ek biwi ke rehte (point towards her), dusri shadi karna crime hai", When Virat applied the sindor, she closed her eyes with satisfaction smile, "Main unka patni hu", movie date time " Apki biwi" . So as you claim that you don't accept the marriage and Virat as your husband toh yeh dialogues kya hai?smiley37

Writers really want to fool us so that we believe no no Amruta doesn't consider the force marriagesmiley42, how strong she issmiley42 but why her actions are opposite to her words? Even today's episode, her expressions said that she didn't like how her khalah insult Virat. But why?? I'm so confused. Actually what makers want to do? If they really want us to accept the marriage of AmVira then why so messed up with their marriage? They are leads naa then why so disgusting marriage for them and now really indirectly they want us to forget the worst marriage and accept them as married couple? Seriously??

Edited by sugz - a day ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Donon ka marital status is 'its complicated' and guess the writers want to keep it so, for as long as possible.

Ammu hasn't accepted the forced marriage for sure, but she does consider herself to be his wife. Probably in her mind her 'marriage' is in friendship phase which can turn out to be love later on, but not yet. But before it can turn into some serious relationship guess she will want things to be settled - say, wedding with proper rituals etc. She had mentioned to him 'It was you who wanted to figure out what's b/w i and u... I just waited'. [They / she has been silent on 'waited for what'?] (so... dialogue achcha tha... but exactly kyu bola samajh me nahi aaya.)

Ab woh ye kyu kar rahi hai with the background of mela wedding... I have no idea, and wont go into a rant about it. Dildaar ko bohot appropriate dialogues dete hein ye logsmiley35... one was his 'kya farak padta hai?' and the other one relevant here is 'Amruta se shaadi karne ka tera decision sahi tha... lekin tareeka galat'. Seems like this is where she is, even though it was not her decision - I guess she wouldn't have minded it if he had married her in a better way.

Virat i guess is more aware about his big goof up esp after the shame he experienced after Nimmi incident. He is more into understanding feeling etc. Ammu seems to be approaching their situation / marriage as a 'commitment' she is willing to honour and is already doing it... but he will have 'lekin shaadi ke liye pyaar hona to jaroori hai' angle to it... and is also shown honouring it in some ways.

So for him 'love' hasn't clicked along with the now awkwardness of how he married, and for her the pain of the wedding - which she seems to have shunted out because it was traumatic - [God her response to it was so very underwhelming as with the characters' reaction to Babs' truth... but... but... I dont want to rant.smiley7]

Wanted to explore the annulment thing, never got to it. So going from what I remember. He wanted to apologise (because he was feeling ashamed... and I'd say not guilty... debatable)... when he talked about apologising, she mentioned ~ 'apno se apologise karne ki jaroorat nahi hai'... and he asks ~ 'aur apna nahi ho to?' At least at that she wasn't his 'apna' despite all the dialogues about 'meri biwi' etc. For her, he is her 'apna' but the forced wedding doesn't make her accept it wholeheartedly.

[Though he doesnt say it overtly, I wont be surprised if 'status' and 'level' thing also forms an obstacle... I may be wrong in this angle... But his relationship with her is like his relationship with Shekhar - bolne ko dost hai... but is he? .. something similar here... bolne ko wife hai... but.. is she? ]

[Phew... Is se easy toh bachpan me chemical equilibrium samajhna tha.]

Edited by Adiandsid - a day ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm now a days all r skippabel episodes 🤔 🙃 now a days

Adiandsid thumbnail

[Since the topic of Annulment came up.]

wtf was Virat trying to do there? He gave her the annulment papers (i-day one, not the date one), for her 'freedom'.. waah.. and then asked for time to figure out whats b/w i and u before she signs it.

okay... hmm...

Now what if he figures out there is nothing worthy b/w i and u? Will it be "Why dont you sign it?"??? And what if she sees there is 'love' or whatever she looks as the sign, and he figures there is nothing?

what was that move?

[But then he is the same guy who in the heat of the moment, got married to her.]

Yeah.. ideally it should've been divorce papers, but then can be said that the distinction is valid only if they go to courts/ ex makes an issue out of signing of annulment papers. [psst... he claimed it has to be divorce, so this one is not valid.]

Edited by Adiandsid - a day ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bola na server jammed hai! Itna questions Alexa or joh bhi AI assistance ke demaag bhi ghum jaega.

Dekho makers apne manmani toh kar rahe hai toh hum akkal kyun lagaye un sawalon ka jawab dene. Enjoy the kichdi na!

Honestly, I don't comprehend either!!!!!!smiley44

Edited by Pyaarasam - a day ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

It’s better not to talk about law and order in the KMTMG world. If they can convince viewers that the Mela nonsense is a real marriage, anything can happen. Lets say X paid those policemen to let Rajeev go. smiley18

It’s the writer's fault again... they are playing with the lead characters relationship. He was crying and behaving like a heartbroken man when he left for Alibag, but now he’s okay because she is with him. They act like husband and wife and behave like a couple....the only thing missing is physical intimacy. For that, they need to understand their feelings for each other.

The writers deliberately avoid showing bedroom scenes or night scenes, like how they behave in private, because these writers seem clueless.

They should show their awkwardness and sexual tension gradually. I don’t know what’s going on in these writers minds. ....smiley18

Bold: Reminded me of 2 things

a) AbhiGya scenes where bedroom scenes played a very important role, until the big leaps started.

b) Something similar to what I mentioned around Virat withdrawing the case (in a reply to @sugz) - the problem is not what they show but what they dont show or just avoid. Since Candy made an entry, now I have no idea what Babs did for the last 24 hrs - she was presumably at the hospital alone at night too. So she wont be shown until she is ready to say 'is baar mai uss amruta ko apne pairo se dabake hi rahungi'.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Donon ka marital status is 'its complicated' and guess the writers want to keep it so, for as long as possible.

Ammu hasn't accepted the forced marriage for sure, but she does consider herself to be his wife. Probably in her mind her 'marriage' is in friendship phase which can turn out to be love later on, but not yet. But before it can turn into some serious relationship guess she will want things to be settled - say, wedding with proper rituals etc. She had mentioned to him 'It was you who wanted to figure out what's b/w i and u... I just waited'. [They / she has been silent on 'waited for what'?] (so... dialogue achcha tha... but exactly kyu bola samajh me nahi aaya.)

Ab woh ye kyu kar rahi hai with the background of mela wedding... I have no idea, and wont go into a rant about it. Dildaar ko bohot appropriate dialogues dete hein ye logsmiley35... one was his 'kya farak padta hai?' and the other one relevant here is 'Amruta se shaadi karne ka tera decision sahi tha... lekin tareeka galat'. Seems like this is where she is, even though it was not her decision - I guess she wouldn't have minded it if he had married her in a better way.

Virat i guess is more aware about his big goof up esp after the shame he experienced after Nimmi incident. He is more into understanding feeling etc. Ammu seems to be approaching their situation / marriage as a 'commitment' she is willing to honour and is already doing it... but he will have 'lekin shaadi ke liye pyaar hona to jaroori hai' angle to it... and is also shown honouring it in some ways.

So for him 'love' hasn't clicked along with the now awkwardness of how he married, and for her the pain of the wedding - which she seems to have shunted out because it was traumatic - [God her response to it was so very underwhelming as with the characters' reaction to Babs' truth... but... but... I dont want to rant.smiley7]

Wanted to explore the annulment thing, never got to it. So going from what I remember. He wanted to apologise (because he was feeling ashamed... and I'd say not guilty... debatable)... when he talked about apologising, she mentioned ~ 'apno se apologise karne ki jaroorat nahi hai'... and he asks ~ 'aur apna nahi ho to?' At least at that she wasn't his 'apna' despite all the dialogues about 'meri biwi' etc. For her, he is her 'apna' but the forced wedding doesn't make her accept it wholeheartedly.

[Though he doesnt say it overtly, I wont be surprised if 'status' and 'level' thing also forms an obstacle... I may be wrong in this angle... But his relationship with her is like his relationship with Shekhar - bolne ko dost hai... but is he? .. something similar here... bolne ko wife hai... but.. is she? ]

[Phew... Is se easy toh bachpan me chemical equilibrium samajhna tha.]

Yep, you are right about the Ammu & Virat angle. I won't discuss it much, I'm too lazy (tumara explanation aacha hai) smiley36 I agree that Ammu is committed to whatever happens, and for her shaadi is sacred. What she couldn't take was the force thing and the blackmail. I guess if he hadn't blackmailed her with her Mom and just forced her, maybe she would've been less shaken about that incident and tolerated it.

I still can't swallow that Mela part, not because of the zabardasti but because it was incomplete. See! In IPKKND Arnav married Kushi by blackmailing her to stop her sis wedding if she didn't marry him, but at least they completed the pheere.

Or, they could've made Virat doubt that Ammu can't kill someone (which is a fact). Since the fake wedding going on, somehow they wanted it to happen (VA), but that stupid Mela track ruined everything. It could've been a plan to expose the villain (a play that they orchestrated, but afsoos!)

Virat is more complex than Ammu. He didn't want to see her, wanted her there, accused her, then asked for some time, now you are my friend???!!!! Promo ke yaad aya, unke love karne ka tareeka alag hai aur soch mein bhi.

Ammu is attracted to him (no doubt), but uske harkatein usko samajh nahin ati. And if I remember, Ammu never dated someone (no love then), so V will be her first and I feel that's why the confession should come from V and not Ammu. V ka problem alag hai and if I'm not mistaken Dildar Ji told him such things before, that he deserves another chance in love, the guy is hiding his feelings behind the friendship.

So yeah COMPLICATED is the word and thanks to the best writers we have toosmiley44