Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

I think this is an attempt to pull up the ratings back to 1 and above. If it doesn't work, get ready for the supernatural element to enter. smiley44

Supernatural element to enter??

Naagin (Priyanka) aur Chudail (Babita) to hain naa, aur bhi koi aayega kya? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

nilmi thumbnail

It’s better not to talk about law and order in the KMTMG world. If they can convince viewers that the Mela nonsense is a real marriage, anything can happen. Lets say X paid those policemen to let Rajeev go. smiley18

It’s the writer's fault again... they are playing with the lead characters relationship. He was crying and behaving like a heartbroken man when he left for Alibag, but now he’s okay because she is with him. They act like husband and wife and behave like a couple....the only thing missing is physical intimacy. For that, they need to understand their feelings for each other.

The writers deliberately avoid showing bedroom scenes or night scenes, like how they behave in private, because these writers seem clueless.

They should show their awkwardness and sexual tension gradually. I don’t know what’s going on in these writers minds. ....smiley18

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want to object here. Please don't call that hag as naagin as my fav Surbhi J, Adaa, Mouni played naagin rolesmiley19 and also don't call that witch as chudail because my fav Manvi means Nia S recently played chudailsmiley19 I hope and wish you will give another name to these two puke worthy characterssmiley43

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I object too. Ab 'Vimanasundari' ko naagin bulayenge to object to karna padega. smiley2

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Order order... Kon hai yeh 'Vimanasundari'? Pesh kariye??smiley39

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I want to object here. Please don't call that hag as naagin as my fav Surbhi J, Adaa, Mouni played naagin rolesmiley19 and also don't call that witch as chudail because my fav Manvi means Nia S recently played chudailsmiley19 I hope and wish you will give another name to these two puke worthy characterssmiley43

That's a tough job πŸ˜ƒ

I will work on it and respond in 2 business days πŸ˜ƒ

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

I object too. Ab 'Vimanasundari' ko naagin bulayenge to object to karna padega. smiley2

What the what now!!! 😳😳

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Riggy

What the what now!!! 😳😳

Nah.. just a bad joke. But Vimanasundaris I've heard are Gandharva kanyas.... so not something I cooked up. Probably a character not yet used in any shows. (But kind of matched with airplane-sundari.)

Edited by Adiandsid - a day ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sugz

[...] Im still stuck on yesterday episode Amu & virat saying friends. What kind of friends have date night or cry like virat leaving before Alibag? [...] My point is not I want Amvira together... what is this relationship & from people at their age not working it out? [...]

The server jammed ...please load it later for the answer.

On a serious note, they messed up their friendship phase so now they are bringing it back since they still didn't realize what's between I and U. However, will we get to love after all this, or will they again mess up? That's the question! We already know the answer, but can we give them the benefit of the doubt???!

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Riggy

Supernatural element to enter??

Naagin (Priyanka) aur Chudail (Babita) to hain naa, aur bhi koi aayega kya? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Eagle or Maur....Sab jawaz hai yahan pe