Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

I kind of liked today's episode. (Anything is better than the witches' terrible plans.) Candy's entry is quite disappointing. I wanted her to be a bit more serious, but expecting anything interesting from these writers is pointless.....they never fail to disappoint us. At least, I want Candy to try to separate Amu and Virat, which could lead to a love realization and a proper marriage.smiley42

I don't understand how a criminal Rajiv can make an entry into the Ahuja house, claiming their property.I really like Pri and Rajiv's chemistry, smiley43smiley39 but I want Raj to enter the Ahuja house as X's husband. It would make more sense and be far more interesting....smiley27

In that BTS picture of the barsi or something in Jahan’s house, there were two pictures. I have a feeling these people might be related to the Ahuja’s past..smiley5

I loved Candy's line 'Why bother? He's not your real husband,' and Virat's expression afterward. smiley15

Edited by nilmi - a day ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yeah.. its confusing.

Think its only later on that they realised they went overboard with the mela eps - which is surprising for me. Worse was Ammu continuing there or what she was shown doing after she came back from the mela. If Virat died in the mela eps, Ammu was admitted in the hospital after she came back.

And now they are trying to cover up or convince it was not that bad. Jahan is full on defensive. When Ammu was against it, Bhavani was pro V... now Ammu is pro and Bhavani is anti. chal kya raha hai / dikhana kya chahte ho?

Meanwhile there are many things they miss / dont show - say Ammu-Virat individual / duo scenes after that... say even now, for 2 eps they haven't shown Babita - after she saw the clip. Supposedly Dildaar and her sleep in the same room and bed... any talks about what happened.. any complaints she has? or he has?

While whole bunch of old character are already there they added one more for what? Atleast i can understand rajeev's hate but baki sab ka kya natak hain bhai.

Like how conveniently they never showed aaji and ammu scene together to clarify aaji's misunderstanding reg V.That too when she was not working whole day she was free.

Ex was easily able to collect evidence against babz but ammu staying in same house was not smiley18 Gazab show hein.

What abt ammu safety which V cared so much few ep back.Did he forgot Ex? He dealed with babz but what abt Ex?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

I kind of liked today's episode. (Anything is better than the witches' terrible plans.) Candy's entry is quite disappointing. I wanted her to be a bit more serious, but expecting anything interesting from these writers is pointless.....they never fail to disappoint us. At least, I want Candy to try to separate Amu and Virat, which could lead to a love realization and a proper marriage.smiley42

I don't understand how a criminal Rajiv can make an entry into the Ahuja house, claiming their property.I really like Pri and Rajiv's chemistry, smiley43smiley39 but I want Raj to enter the Ahuja house as X's husband. It would make more sense and be far more interesting....smiley27

In that BTS picture of the barsi or something in Jahan’s house, there were two pictures. I have a feeling these people might be related to the Ahuja’s past..smiley5

I loved Candy's line 'Why bother? He's not your real husband,' and Virat's expression afterward. smiley15

'related to Ahuja past'... hmm.. did she call them as 'Ahuja' today? I didn't notice. If they are not named, there can be chances. But it does feel like a wierd twist if it happens... jaroori hai kya?...

But then... going with the flow... May be Vandy's mom rejected Dildaar because he wasn't rich... then probably Bebe was ready... making him even more indebted to Bebe - better than Vandy's mom. Not expecting Virat to be her kid though - that feels a bit too complicated.

btw.. we did expect Aaji to be connected to the Ahujas when the first promo released. Didnt happen. smiley36

Edited by Adiandsid - a day ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for update. Pls Lets not use crap & cake in the same sentence. I get a bit sensitive smiley37. Its also not ok to ruin the happy perfect name of cake using it anywhere near of this series. (only messing around but I am sensitive about cake)

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Bold: And in a way its fine. Who am I or who are we to judge why Ammu is fine with it. If she choses to consider that as a real wedding and choses to honour the relationship too... fine. But dont try to justify it with 'ehsaan', 'heera', is se achcha aur koi nahi dooja... if they do that they are just trying to convince that crap is actually cake.

Edited by sugz - a day ago
nilmi thumbnail

I don’t think she did.... but that thought came to my mind after seeing the bts picture.

Ha we were expecting some kind of past related twist with Aji's entry, but nothing happened. She just made Amu's life a mess and left after cursing her...

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I do think the funeral is Vandana's father for which she came to India but there were two photos and also in the bts, AmVira, Jayesh, Bhavani, Jahan, Vandana and Ishika were there. If it's Vandana's father's death ceremony then what's Jayeshka doing there? For another humiliation,tamasha?? And also the place doesn't look like jahan's house.

Btw mere ek untruth prediction hai(smiley43) Babita fus ho gyi kya with her bebe?smiley42 two photos, babita and bebe?smiley42 Kya yeh ho sakta hai?smiley42 Please I'm so interest to know the exact news and please tell me which I guess ho bhi sakta haismiley42

sugz thumbnail

I'm just going to reply here to all comments for day instead of seperate. Im still stuck on yesterday episode Amu & virat saying friends. What kind of friends have date night or cry like virat leaving before Alibag? This hugging thats suppose to be treat for chem addicts. I know of heterosexual friends like male& male/ female & female that hug more often with more passion. My point is not I want Amvira together... what is this relationship & from people at their age not working it out?

Todays episode. I wanted to ask yesterday but @nilmi said today. Police knows Rajiv is at hospital & chained to bed today. How did he disappear to Ahujas to steal Nimmi papers & drive when he met lawyer? How can a criminal have phone all the time( its actually less important for logic of script on this point. What does it say about justice system?... its not good message especially since we know hard criminals get bail making public furious daily). I mean Ravij gets bail & immediately goes Ahuja house twice when plant fell & steal nimmi papers. THIS IS INTOLERABLE DISGUSTING!😡.

Originally posted by: nilmi

sugz thumbnail

Pls dont say it only film- calm down. Creators chose this abuse track so they must answer. Rajiv sells women, a husband that abuses & attempted rap*st. Why are other viewers not furious they they ruined this nimmi abuse track with Rajiv return highlighting problems in justice system?

Can we stop this drama pls... like pls im begging🙏. 1) this is drama... stop it! & give us entertainment 1st then drama. 2) Film sends messages. Message now sent on this show with abuse & justice system is deplorable... yes its beyond disgust. Did they think I forgot Rajiv face in graphic detail he burnt Nimmi hands then hit her with belt then got on top her. I can watch blood & horror & murder & war films- not sensitive. I cant stand abuse & torture😡

Originally posted by: sugz

I'm just going to reply here to all comments for day instead of seperate. Im still stuck on yesterday episode Amu & virat saying friends. What kind of friends have date night or cry like virat leaving before Alibag? This hugging thats suppose to be treat for chem addicts. I know of heterosexual friends like male& male/ female & female that hug more often with more passion. My point is not I want Amvira together... what is this relationship & from people at their age not working it out?

Todays episode. I wanted to ask yesterday but @nilmi said today. Police knows Rajiv is at hospital & chained to bed today. How did he disappear to Ahujas to steal Nimmi papers & drive when he met lawyer? How can a criminal have phone all the time( its actually less important for logic of script on this point. What does it say about justice system?... its not good message especially since we know hard criminals get bail making public furious daily). I mean Ravij gets bail & immediately goes Ahuja house twice when plant fell & steal nimmi papers. THIS IS INTOLERABLE DISGUSTING!😡.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugz

Thank you for update. Pls Lets not use crap & cake in the same sentence. I get a bit sensitive smiley37. Its also not ok to ruin the happy perfect name of cake using it anywhere near of this series. (only messing around but I am sensitive about cake)

Believe me I was tempted to write 'If that helps someone keep away from cake' (and perhaps lose some weight).smiley37 but decided not to.

Edited by Adiandsid - a day ago
Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Ab toh Essel world band hogaya smiley6

Did we stop them to make decent show smiley24smiley14 We didn't steal their brain... if at all unke pass hainsmiley29

Sahi pakde hain, Annu ji😃