Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

May be I gave a boring take... but yes.. like flutterby mentioned nothing great too. There are many taunts towards "Ammu's husband" from her... the reason I felt she has been brought in to downplay the forced marriage. In general I am a bit jarred by the sudden comical shift.

Arre nahin, it's not you, it's the writers who are to be blamed. Ab woh garbage dikhayenge to we as audience cannot rectify it naa.

I have a feeling that this "Candy Crush" is here to say stuff which should have been ideally spoken by Amruta and Bhavani. But because they can't (thanks to their doormat personalities), they had to get another family member to voice these opinions.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riggy

Kya hai yeh!! 😳

Padhne mein itna boring hai, dekhne mein to jaan hi jaayegi 😞

So true smiley24

May be ishliye zee use to show essel world mein rehunga mein ghar nahin jahunga mein .Ghar jayenge toh assi serial dekhni padegi smiley36

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

So true smiley24

May be ishliye zee use to show essel world mein rehunga mein ghar nahin jahunga mein .Ghar jayenge toh assi serial dekhni padegi smiley36

Yaar woh to 90s ka solution tha! 😃

Kam se kam ab to dhang ke shows bana lein!

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Arre nahin, it's not you, it's the writers who are to be blamed. Ab woh garbage dikhayenge to we as audience cannot rectify it naa.

I have a feeling that this "Candy Crush" is here to say stuff which should have been ideally spoken by Amruta and Bhavani. But because they can't (thanks to their doormat personalities), they had to get another family member to voice these opinions.

Oh yes.. knew there was an app which came with Candy... but while writing the update, mere dimaag me 'Candy run' aaya tha.. which I knew was wrong... confused it with 'Temple run'.

Edited by Adiandsid - a day ago
Annu. thumbnail

May be I gave a boring take... but yes.. like flutterby mentioned nothing great too. There are many taunts towards "Ammu's husband" from her... the reason I felt she has been brought in to downplay the forced marriage. In general I am a bit jarred by the sudden comical shift.

I guess she has come to create sympathy for V nothing else.There would be no difference for the audience becz ammu has tolerated more from ahuja's compare to V.

While ammu,bhavani and jahan are shown more understanding towards V then koi fark nahin padta.

Annu. thumbnail

Yaar woh to 90s ka solution tha! 😃

Kam se kam ab to dhang ke shows bana lein!

Ab toh Essel world band hogaya smiley6

Did we stop them to make decent show smiley24smiley14 We didn't steal their brain... if at all unke pass hainsmiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

I guess she has come to create sympathy for V nothing else.There would be no difference for the audience becz ammu has tolerated more from ahuja's compare to V.

While ammu,bhavani and jahan are shown more understanding towards V then koi fark nahin padta.

Bold: And in a way its fine. Who am I or who are we to judge why Ammu is fine with it. If she choses to consider that as a real wedding and choses to honour the relationship too... fine. But dont try to justify it with 'ehsaan', 'heera', is se achcha aur koi nahi dooja... if they do that they are just trying to convince that crap is actually cake.

Annu. thumbnail

Bold: And in a way its fine. Who am I or who are we to judge why Ammu is fine with it. If she choses to consider that as a real wedding and choses to honour the relationship too... fine. But dont try to justify it with 'ehsaan', 'heera', is se achcha aur koi nahi dooja... if they do that they are just trying to convince that crap is actually cake.

But then why to give ammu conflicting dialogue that, i am here for purpose which i read in update smiley18 I am saying abt the same there is no one stopping lead to be together smiley29Babz is villian but she didn't make them sleep in diff room smiley29 They are showing all this crap and timepass for what pata nahin? smiley29 Miya biwi raazi toh kya karenge kaazismiley24But ammu wants to eat crap thinking its cake let her eat.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeah.. its confusing.

Think its only later on that they realised they went overboard with the mela eps - which is surprising for me. Worse was Ammu continuing there or what she was shown doing after she came back from the mela. If Virat died in the mela eps, Ammu was admitted in the hospital after she came back.

And now they are trying to cover up or convince it was not that bad. Jahan is full on defensive. When Ammu was against it, Bhavani was pro V... now Ammu is pro and Bhavani is anti. chal kya raha hai / dikhana kya chahte ho?

Meanwhile there are many things they miss / dont show - say Ammu-Virat individual / duo scenes after that... say even now, for 2 eps they haven't shown Babita - after she saw the clip. Supposedly Dildaar and her sleep in the same room and bed... any talks about what happened.. any complaints she has? or he has?

Edited by Adiandsid - a day ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah.. not surprised wasn't that great to watch. They did take a comical shift since the last 2 eps, which by itself feels odd.

I think this is an attempt to pull up the ratings back to 1 and above. If it doesn't work, get ready for the supernatural element to enter. smiley44