Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a day ago

Did feel that the new entry is how Deepika should've been. probably a bit more serious (perhaps has more influence) than Deepika. In a way, first impression is Deepika played by a better actor.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

I saw first few scenes of Oct 1 episode thinking that it would be fun to watch Viru in Ammu's shoes for once, but somehow it wasn't that great to watch. smiley22 Have you posted the update yet?

Edit- oh you have.. smiley36 7 minutes ago..

Yeah.. not surprised wasn't that great to watch. They did take a comical shift since the last 2 eps, which by itself feels odd.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Oct 1

More tp overacting from Candy... towards the nurse and doctor.

'Door se hi pata chalta hai iske family wale kaise hein' from Virat... [err... pot calling kettle black???]

Ammu comes into the room and Candy goes on and on about her 'kidnapper' husband, Virat walks in... she is impressed but thinks she is his boss since she called him 'Sir'....

Confusion is milked for a long time... things said by Virat too...

Virat sees Rajeev... 'tu bahar kaise aaya?' "If he sees me with 'prismiley27' there will be trouble". Virat fights with him... but constables are there. [Wonder what Cany concludes though. She says he was 'manhandling' Rajeevsmiley37]

Rajeev is now locked to the bed (as Ammu said)... Ammu suspects Rajeev is hiding something. Candy wants to know things 'right now'. Rajeev apologises... doc comes in ... says he is for deaddiction or detox...

Finally Rajeev mentions 'tum pati patni kab chodenge mera peecha'... Candy ki dimaag ki batti jali.

Ammu hears ex's sound, from the almairah...She opens the door... but Candy on call with Bhavani complains and she doesn't see.

Reach home. Candy angry... Jahan calls him Jamai... [Looks mei hero, character me zero]... Jahan defends.. after some back and forth, talk goes on into relationship b/w Bhavani and Candy... which Jahan diverts again to her 'heera'.

[Seems like they have brought in this character to downplay the 'forced marriage' by having a sarcastic take about all the complaints. Seems like the porpose.]

Virat Ammu talk about the developments - Rajeev... but nothing in it.

If he is like this, how will his family be? Jahan defends again.

finally the talk ends at Jayesh.

[Tp ep if you like Candy... else skippable.]

Just by reading mere demaag ghum gaya. Kya bagwass hai yeh???

Adiandsid thumbnail

God.. but the number of times I misgender Virat (and Ammu too today) unknowingly!!! Corrected one and just found another one in your quoted post. [facepalm] smiley37

Edited by Adiandsid - a day ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

God.. but the number of times I misgender Virat (and Ammu today too) unknowingly!!! Corrected one and just found another one in your quoted post. [facepalm] smiley37

Cinderella effect, perhaps !! 😃😃

Edited by Riggy - a day ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

Cinderella effect, perhaps !! 😃😃

Yup. Started only after I read your take on it. smiley37... and since I watch and type, the theme works on autopilot I guess.

Riggy thumbnail

Oct 1

More tp overacting from Candy... towards the nurse and doctor.

'Door se hi pata chalta hai iske family wale kaise hein' from Virat... [err... pot calling kettle black???]

Ammu comes into the room and Candy goes on and on about her 'kidnapper' husband, Virat walks in... she is impressed but thinks he is her boss since she called him 'Sir'....

Confusion is milked for a long time... things said by Virat too...

Virat sees Rajeev... 'tu bahar kaise aaya?' "If he sees me with 'prismiley27' there will be trouble". Virat fights with him... but constables are there. [Wonder what Cany concludes though. She says he was 'manhandling' Rajeevsmiley37]

Rajeev is now locked to the bed (as Ammu said)... Ammu suspects Rajeev is hiding something. Candy wants to know things 'right now'. Rajeev apologises... doc comes in ... says he is for deaddiction or detox...

Finally Rajeev mentions 'tum pati patni kab chodenge mera peecha'... Candy ki dimaag ki batti jali.

Ammu hears ex's sound, from the almairah...She opens the door... but Candy on call with Bhavani complains and she doesn't see.

Reach home. Candy angry... Jahan calls him Jamai... [Looks mei hero, character me zero]... Jahan defends.. after some back and forth, talk goes on into relationship b/w Bhavani and Candy... which Jahan diverts again to her 'heera'.

[Seems like they have brought in this character to downplay the 'forced marriage' by having a sarcastic take about all the complaints. Seems like the porpose.]

Virat Ammu talk about the developments - Rajeev... but nothing in it.

If he is like this, how will his family be? Jahan defends again.

Kya hai yeh!! 😳

Padhne mein itna boring hai, dekhne mein to jaan hi jaayegi 😞

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Virat Ammu talk about the developments - Rajeev... but nothing in it.If he is like this, how will his family be? Jahan defends again.

TQ for update smiley20

No i am not Vandy fan smiley37 Back to heera smiley42

Now nobody is stopping ammu to comeback to her house but nahin now she will find some other reason smiley29 Why do they write such dialogue for ammu when next day she is going to flip it.

I hope ammu gets best bahu award after understanding ahuja so much.

Adiandsid thumbnail

May be I gave a boring take... but yes.. like flutterby mentioned nothing great too. There are many taunts towards "Ammu's husband" from her... the reason I felt she has been brought in to downplay the forced marriage. In general I am a bit jarred by the sudden comical shift.

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

TQ for update smiley20

No i am not Vandy fan smiley37 Back to heera smiley42

Now nobody is stopping ammu to comeback to her house but nahin now she will find some other reason smiley29 Why do they write such dialogue for ammu when next day she is going to flip it.

I hope ammu gets best bahu award after understanding ahuja so much.

Ruko zara, abhi uska Ahujas pe PhD khatam nahin hua naa...😃

Once she is done with her thesis, she wil leave Ahuja house😞