Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 days ago

Virat mentioned in that talk after Ammu-Bhavani-Jayesh confrontation that 'On one hand I am trying to patch up with your mom and you are now fighting with her!' Though in the next dialogue they emphasised on 'now I will have to work double hard to manao my saas', for me the part in italics come with that emphasis. Something about it doesn't feel right. Doesn't feel genuine.

Was that a genuine apology then? In a way good that Bhavani didn't look impressed and forgave him only on some coaxing by Ammu, and flipped moments later too. [As an aside, he made that confrontation about him too.]

Is his new attempt at taking care of the money required another attempt to 'patch-up'? In a way 10 lakh is supposedly nothing for him. Sounds like ek teer (probably even dart, let alone teer, given how little it is for him) se do nishaan. If Bhavani learns about it later, she will be impressed and he added one more 'ehsaan' to Ammu's list and won a hug and perhaps 1 more year or month of company (from that ehsaan chukake chali jaungi after the 12 month divorce news.)

btw, good way to add to his ehsaans - dont look for a job, be in financial crisis all the time, and let him do these ehsaans. She never thought 'I should be looking for a job' when she came to know about the requirement.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

AwwwšŸ˜ can't wait for RaNka's hot scene tracksmiley42 their hottiest scene will break internet and they will trend with 0000000+ tweets, 0 ke age kuch bhi number laga dena 0 bhi chalegasmiley43

I don't think SriJit have any problem in doing intimate or romantic scene especially after ZRA hot dance šŸ˜

Btw I also don't go gym but still Masha Allah I'm slim but of course not so slim like Sriti. I eat whatever I feel like to eat, not control over my mouth, I'm foodiesmiley43 but I complete my dinner at exact 8pm. We have treadmill but I'm too lazy to run there continuously. I don't think it's easy to maintain body fitness. Actors work so hard for their body fitness and also for getting work. But genuine people don't need to do overdose with gym thing because genuine people are sometime lazy and if you stop doing gym after you gain good figure, then your body fitness will be ruined because your weight will be more and more for stopping gym. I saw many people gain weight after they stop going gym. And that's why I don't go to gym but yes you can control your foodie nature, avoid oily foods as much as you can, finish dinner at exact 8pm, drink sugar free tea( I'm tea loverā¤ļø) or add 1 table spoon sugar. I think diet will be good than going gym. But it's just my opinionšŸ˜Š.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel like it will be Amruta only who will see Rajeev or Priyanka or both and if not see but will doubt and that's why she will go to ps for checking as we already got ps bts of Amruta with Priyanka and Rajeev. Virat will never notice them as he is brainless and writers want to keep him brainless only. There is possibility that AmVira's next huge misunderstanding track is near at hand. Amruta will be framed badly by villains this time too. Seeing the precap, I think Mausi will be rude with Virat too. So actually I can't guess too that exactly what track will happen next.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for help and advise on weight loss. Also responding to all my posts.

On BTS & guessing what track is next. Its tough to remember where I saw all these BTS. I do remember seeing Amu in this dress (she wears in last episode) many times in BTS... Also virat in this black shirt. There was BTS of amu , Ex & Rajvir at the PS. I cant remember if Sriti was wearing this dress... oh. In terms of putting blame on Amu for something. Didnt ex & Ishika say in last episodes target is Amu but want to put blame on Babita?

Hope we get some promo or SBB as most BTS released already except that wierd mandy vlogs chaos outside. Did everyone see BTS of maybe funeral? Some imagination went wild but Post on X said it for Vandy dad Puja. Is it only puja or can be more? Pls all posters share any BTS as they come. Tx

https://x.com/MouliChoudhury5/status/1840465294252282197

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I feel like it will be Amruta only who will see Rajeev or Priyanka or both and if not see but will doubt and that's why she will go to ps for checking as we already got ps bts of Amruta with Priyanka and Rajeev. Virat will never notice them as he is brainless and writers want to keep him brainless only. There is possibility that AmVira's next huge misunderstanding track is near at hand. Amruta will be framed badly by villains this time too. Seeing the precap, I think Mausi will be rude with Virat too. So actually I can't guess too that exactly what track will happen next.

Edited by sugz - 2 days ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

This is going to be my most stupid unrelated post but I need help. Seeing Sriti waist in pics on twitter in that hug scene today( not 1 bit of fat or loose skin at 37) & Arjit Gram post yesterday. I have decided to leave gym out this week & plan my cake for next week. Whats the point in training & diet?šŸ«£šŸ„ŗ - will never be close to achieving their body look!

Does anyone know of amateur baking blogs that is friendly like all of you to help me more? Im in full cake mode. tx

Happy and Healthy is any day better than skinny! Life is too short to worry about it, so eat that cake and some morešŸ˜ƒ

If you really want to shed few pounds, just keep a tab on your calorie intake. There are many apps which can help you calculate your daily calorie requirements based on your age, height, and lifestyle. Keep your intake a notch below the daily requirement i.e a calorie deficit diet. You will be fine. This one is tried and tested.

Personally, I hate exercise especially gymming. So, instead add some physical activities that you are passionate about such as gardening, cycling, walking, dancing, etc. I like yoga and gardening, but at a basic level. That helps.

Just like @flutterby mentioned, do not put any unnecessary pressure or expectation on your body. So, keep baking and pass it on šŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Riggy - 2 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

I donā€™t think they have problems with doing intimate scenes together. Didnā€™t you see their Zee Rishtey Awards performance? That was so hot.

Arjit even mentioned that he wouldnā€™t require any ice-breaking period to feel comfortable working with Sriti as his co-star. In fact, they appear to be more at ease off-screen than on-screen. The real issue lies with the writers, who seem unwilling to allow these two characters to develop a romantic relationship or share intimate moments. It has nothing to do with SriJit themselvesā€¦

100 % There is no doubt here. In fact, I found Sriti to be bolder here when playing Ammu. I always found her beautiful and cute, but recently she is damn sexy. I love to see new things but the story doesn't help. The same goes for Arjit, there is no doubt Virat is his best role ever (at least for me) but the storyline smiley11 In short, we know they are wasting their chemistry.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

[...] I saw many people gain weight after they stop going gym. And that's why I don't go to gym but yes you can control your foodie nature, avoid oily foods as much as you can, finish dinner at exact 8pm, drink sugar free tea( I'm tea loverā¤ļø) or add 1 table spoon sugar. I think diet will be good than going gym. But it's just my opinionšŸ˜Š.

The use of protein shakes, sometimes whatever is in there makes people put on weight when they stop gym.

Adiandsid thumbnail

According to iwm article VA do see Rajeev. Oh.. that's in the precap that I checked only now. (smiley36)

Adiandsid thumbnail

Oct 1

More tp overacting from Candy... towards the nurse and doctor.

'Door se hi pata chalta hai iske family wale kaise hein' from Virat... [err... pot calling kettle black???]

Ammu comes into the room and Candy goes on and on about her 'kidnapper' husband, Virat walks in... she is impressed but thinks he is her boss since she called him 'Sir'....

Confusion is milked for a long time... things said by Virat too...

Virat sees Rajeev... 'tu bahar kaise aaya?' "If he sees me with 'prismiley27' there will be trouble". Virat fights with him... but constables are there. [Wonder what Cany concludes though. She says he was 'manhandling' Rajeevsmiley37]

Rajeev is now locked to the bed (as Ammu said)... Ammu suspects Rajeev is hiding something. Candy wants to know things 'right now'. Rajeev apologises... doc comes in ... says he is for deaddiction or detox...

Finally Rajeev mentions 'tum pati patni kab chodenge mera peecha'... Candy ki dimaag ki batti jali.

Ammu hears ex's sound, from the almairah...She opens the door... but Candy on call with Bhavani complains and she doesn't see.

Reach home. Candy angry... Jahan calls him Jamai... [Looks mei hero, character me zero]... Jahan defends.. after some back and forth, talk goes on into relationship b/w Bhavani and Candy... which Jahan diverts again to her 'heera'.

[Seems like they have brought in this character to downplay the 'forced marriage' by having a sarcastic take about all the complaints. Seems like the porpose.]

Virat Ammu talk about the developments - Rajeev... but nothing in it.

If he is like this, how will his family be? Jahan defends again.

finally the talk ends at Jayesh.

[Tp ep if you like Candy... else skippable.]

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

According to iwm article VA do see Rajeev. Oh.. that's in the precap that I checked only now. (smiley36)

I saw first few scenes of Oct 1 episode thinking that it would be fun to watch Viru in Ammu's shoes for once, but somehow it wasn't that great to watch. smiley22 Have you posted the update yet?

Edit- oh you have.. smiley36 7 minutes ago..

Edited by flutterby - 2 days ago