Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

I apologise on behalf of MD creators they didn't give you #RaNka chemistry scene today. It would have been so hot & romantic seeing them share that free juice in state hospital. Maybe soon & quicker than Amvira relationship. Hopefully before 1 of them end up in prison🤣

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugz

I apologise on behalf of MD creators they didn't give you #RaNka chemistry scene today. It would have been so hot & romantic seeing them share that free juice in state hospital. Maybe soon & quicker than Amvira relationship. Hopefully before 1 of them end up in prison🤣

Well.. if they dont show it, its "their loss". smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

For the dream, it's simple. Usually, one will dream of the other, and feel awkward and embarrassed the whole time like aisa kya dekha maine, lower gaze, and blablabla. So, the partner will feel something is wrong. However, here I agree with you, dono ne dekh liya but no following moment. Dono ne dekh liya, so they can't know what the other really saw (kya pata one saw a bad thing...). Yet, when they came out of it that moment needed to freeze for them to feel something, or during the dream sequence unconsciously come closer before the break...bad execution!

Kher, makers don't care much toh hum kyun time waste kare

They wanted to show a 'good' VA scene - created an opportunity and showed it. Waise bhi Sundays are fillers - kuch nahi to woh scene ke liye 'good' students dekh lenge.

btw... did they even follow up on Babs after that? Nope right? What was her reaction to the clip? Nothing happened at home?

sugz thumbnail

This is going to be my most stupid unrelated post but I need help. Seeing Sriti waist in pics on twitter in that hug scene today( not 1 bit of fat or loose skin at 37) & Arjit Gram post yesterday. I have decided to leave gym out this week & plan my cake for next week. Whats the point in training & diet?🫣🥺 - will never be close to achieving their body look!

Does anyone know of amateur baking blogs that is friendly like all of you to help me more? Im in full cake mode. tx

Adiandsid thumbnail

Have heard she eats a lot too but burns all of it because of high metabolism.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is going to be my most stupid unrelated post but I need help. Seeing Sriti waist in pics on twitter in that hug scene today( not 1 bit of fat or loose skin at 37) & Arjit Gram post yesterday. I have decided to leave gym out this week & plan my cake for next week. Whats the point in training & diet?🫣🥺 - will never be close to achieving their body look!

Does anyone know of amateur baking blogs that is friendly like all of you to help me more? Im in full cake mode. tx

In Sriti's defense, she has been skinny for ages (genes). And Arjit is a gym freak. I would love to see them hug while he is bare (while in love of course, not soon but yeah). Some of their scenes (cough syrup wala dance) give me Wattpad vibes.

Coming back to the point. Aw, don't say that. If you want to lose weight, you need discipline and motivation. Though, I feel you because I don't go to the gym (too lazy, I tried it once), but still maintain my weight for my height, and the moment I see my body changing I don't diet but avoid oily meals and drink (ginger tea with no sugar or with a touch of honey...) I hate putting on weight and I hate myself for not working out to tone my body, but I dance sometimes.

You can eat whatever you want but balance it with your fav exercise (not necessarily gym, can walk, yoga...). No matter the body, the main thing is to stay healthy.

sugz thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nilmi thumbnail

I saw that now on X. Over 300 episodes & we still playing these games. What really makes me upset is the real effect they having on my @nilmi cold chemistry loving heart. Hate writers so much.

I know @afrina told me not to mix real & reel life but have to ask serious question. When Sriti & Arjit signed was it a demand from them of limited romance written to be performed? How else can we relate to friendzone similarities between Srijit & Amvira. I have a question about the on & off screen friendship. If its just friends... Will any future partner of each accept this friendship as innocent? my answer is no meaning it cant just be friends. Ok Srijit is their personal lives I may not comment but is this barrier affecting on screen relationship?

I don’t think they have problems with doing intimate scenes together. Didn’t you see their Zee Rishtey Awards performance? That was so hot.

Arjit even mentioned that he wouldn’t require any ice-breaking period to feel comfortable working with Sriti as his co-star. In fact, they appear to be more at ease off-screen than on-screen. The real issue lies with the writers, who seem unwilling to allow these two characters to develop a romantic relationship or share intimate moments. It has nothing to do with SriJit themselves…

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey don't bother about Srijit's figures.. and try to diet and exercise as they do. Their metabolism is diff and yours is diff. You should focus on what makes you comfy, happy and stay healthy. You never know the internal pressure actors have to maintain their figures. Some even develop eating disorders. So that's highly harmful to both physical health and mental peace in long run. smiley22

I see YouTube shorts/videos for cake videos. All sorts of things are publicized. 2 ingredient mousse, 3 ingredient cakes etc. But if you want a blog or something, then you can always check on Google. smiley9

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Simple solution for weight loss problem is just calorie-deficit-healthy-balanced diet/regular exercise/light dinner at least 3 hours before sleep/good sleep.