Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

Rajiv Ex alliance is worst in terms of the latter of your points. Ideally, they shouldn’t last long.. since both are fighting for Ahuja wealth.. (even Abhiraj was..after (Rajiv) and before (Ex)). They should turn on each other, since each will be an obstacle in the other’s path. At least Rajiv, Babita there was a villain, side-kick kind of relation. Same with Babita, Ishika, although former wasn’t shown as main villain in beginning, willing to throw own son under the bus. All of them are so one dimensional. No interest in seeing what they do. smiley11

Of all the villains I liked Rajeev the most, though he was badly handled with missing in action for a long time. Abhiraj probably next... but he ended up doing almost nothing at all.

(Not a reply to your post) Someone (Annu perhaps) mentioned dialogues are copied - with Virat and Vandy... They are copying the plots with others too - Abhiraj-Babs, Rajeev and now ex taking over Abhiraj's plan.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok ok strict madam Dildar will remain Babita's husband onlysmiley9

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Ok ok strict madam Dildar will remain Babita's husband onlysmiley9

Voilà! I'd prefer that or just divorce her and stay single.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Divorce her??😍 Kab ayega wo palsmiley42 I'm waiting for that day pleasesmiley16

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Divorce her??😍 Kab ayega wo palsmiley42 I'm waiting for that day pleasesmiley16

We are so mean bechara Dildar Sirsmiley36

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I knew it that you will feel bad in fact we all will feel bad for our pyare Dildar jismiley19and that's why I fixed either Vandana or NoorJahan aunty for Dildar jismiley43 But you didn't approve 😏😏 Kattiii from me and Dildar ji smiley13

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I knew it that you will feel bad in fact we all will feel bad for our pyare Dildar jismiley19and that's why I fixed either Vandana or NoorJahan aunty for Dildar jismiley43 But you didn't approve 😏😏 Kattiii from me and Dildar ji smiley13

Jahaan karo na phir (let's forget she is married). Vandy Mausi, yuck! Woh Ammu ke Maa jaisi so next, please!

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Ok grantedsmiley2

But seriously I am so done and fed up with useless and disgusting writerssmiley7. Yesterday they both dreamed that romantic song together and also the forehead kiss but in today's episode, no monologue from their side that why they dream that, seriously?smiley7 Itna ignore leads ki feeling ko? They are so normal with each other as if they didn't see the dream but it was our dreamsmiley7 Why they saw the dream, why they want to stay with each other, any of two don't even feel like to question themselvessmiley7 Just to focus on next nexter nextest villains puke worthy humiliation fl track, writers don't even give any attention to fix leads relationship. In this serial clearly leads are like side characters and villains are main characters. Really this serial is unique and different from other serialssmiley37smiley37

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Ok grantedsmiley2

But seriously I am so done and fed up with useless and disgusting writerssmiley7. Yesterday they both dreamed that romantic song together and also the forehead kiss but in today's episode, no monologue from their side that why they dream that, seriously?smiley7 Itna ignore leads ki feeling ko? They are so normal with each other as if they didn't see the dream but it was our dreamsmiley7 Why they saw the dream, why they want to stay with each other, any of two don't even feel like to question themselvessmiley7 Just to focus on next nexter nextest villains puke worthy humiliation fl track, writers don't even give any attention to fix leads relationship. In this serial clearly leads are like side characters and villains are main characters. Really this serial is unique and different from other serialssmiley37smiley37

For the dream, it's simple. Usually, one will dream of the other, and feel awkward and embarrassed the whole time like aisa kya dekha maine, lower gaze, and blablabla. So, the partner will feel something is wrong. However, here I agree with you, dono ne dekh liya but no following moment. Dono ne dekh liya, so they can't know what the other really saw (kya pata one saw a bad thing...). Yet, when they came out of it that moment needed to freeze for them to feel something, or during the dream sequence unconsciously come closer before the break...bad execution!

Kher, makers don't care much toh hum kyun time waste kare

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I saw that now on X. Over 300 episodes & we still playing these games. What really makes me upset is the real effect they having on my @nilmi cold chemistry loving heart. Hate writers so much.

I know @afrina told me not to mix real & reel life but have to ask serious question. When Sriti & Arjit signed was it a demand from them of limited romance written to be performed? How else can we relate to friendzone similarities between Srijit & Amvira. I have a question about the on & off screen friendship. If its just friends... Will any future partner of each accept this friendship as innocent? my answer is no meaning it cant just be friends. Ok Srijit is their personal lives I may not comment but is this barrier affecting on screen relationship?

Originally posted by: nilmi

These two are still stuck in the friend zone... The pre-wedding spark is missing between them....Only watching to see Amvira's romance but.... they're not giving us that either...Why am I still watching this show? smiley5