Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: sugz

Just a thought. We know Ex & Ishika shoot themselves most of time with plans. Ishika can blame Aunt Vandy for miscarriage. Virat will redeem himself by getting Vandy out of jail maybe by marring Ex. Ishika & Ex plan backfires. Aunt Vandy cant leave India anymore- theres is current case against her with court taking passport or criminal record. Hot 🔥 aunt vandy if she does well in show will stay longer.

This pregnancy can be very short. Ishika will be selfish enough to get abortion. Someone will find out telling Jayesh & he will throw her away. Bhavani can tell Vandy shes going back to him for her childrens money but gets manipulated... Amu & Bhavani same with Vandy knocking sense into all of them.

Whatever the plan, I don't want Virat to marry Pri smiley7 No way! Usse acha toh woh Ammu ke ada pati ho.

I don't care about the crap they will give us but I don't want to see the ML with the so-called parallel lead smiley35

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

I'm already liking VirDy's chemistry. I also want her to be Virat's mom....he deserves a mother's love. I also don't want Amu and Virat to end up being siblings. This is ITV, so they can twist their relationship and make them unrelated

Oh.. took a while to figure out who 'VirDy' is smiley3... saw a lot of new jodi names today - Vandar, Barat. smiley36

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Twist kuch bhi laye baas Dildar ji ke zindagi mai shanti hona chahiye, bechara sabko ji ji bolta hai, sabko respect karta hai, he deserves true love from his life partnersmiley43not turu lobsmiley11, ohh btw they can even married him off with his noorjahan (Jahan)smiley9 btw I feel peace seeing today's episode because my headache was not in today's episodesmiley41 "Hip hip Hurray"smiley40smiley37

Pyaarasam thumbnail

According to the precap, I don't think she is a serious person. She looks funny, and Virat dragging her bag like Coolie 2.0 is hilarious. I think she's just another joker in the pack. Looks like we'll get more comedic scenes between Vandy and Virat.

I'd prefer that than her to be a BA 2.0.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Whatever the plan, I don't want Virat to marry Pri smiley7 No way! Usse acha toh woh Ammu ke ada pati ho.

I don't care about the crap they will give us but I don't want to see the ML with the so-called parallel lead smiley35

Mukta wouldn’t risk having V and X get married. If they attempt something like that, they’ll end up losing whatever fans are left...smiley11

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I'm already liking VirDy's chemistry. I also want her to be Virat's mom....he deserves a mother's love. I also don't want Amu and Virat to end up being siblings. This is ITV, so they can twist their relationship and make them unrelated

Mausi-Maa ban jaye but not his Mom. No way! Even if I don't like what they did with "Amvira", I don't want that to happen smiley11

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Oh.. took a while to figure out who 'VirDy' is smiley3... saw a lot of new jodi names today - Vandar, Barat. smiley36

It's Virat + Vandy....smiley37

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Twist kuch bhi laye baas Dildar ji ke zindagi mai shanti hona chahiye, bechara sabko ji ji bolta hai, sabko respect karta hai, he deserves true love from his life partnersmiley43not turu lobsmiley11, ohh btw they can even married him off with his noorjahan (Jahan)smiley9 btw I feel peace seeing today's episode because my headache was not in today's episodesmiley41 "Hip hip Hurray"smiley40smiley37

Jahaan is apt but she is married. Mausi, a big no for Dildar!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Mukta wouldn’t risk having V and X get married. If they attempt something like that, they’ll end up losing whatever fans are left...smiley11

That is for sure! They will lose all the rooting Srijit fans

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

That's why most of the time I use ex or Pri for the latter and not X. To make it easy here maybe use T or XT for Twitter

TQsmiley4 Some do use chidya toosmiley1 Ex is pri and X is twitter.