Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

VirKa marriage ka pata nhi but seeing today's episode, I'm rooting for RaNka jodismiley37 they look so nice together, ek dum dhasu jodi,made for each othersmiley42 ( even real mai bhi smiley43) so I can request to MD aunty for RaNka's grand weddingsmiley16 aur waise bhi groom will be owner of 51% and bride will be owner of 45% aur 4% for Babita and Ishikasmiley37smiley37 these four can easily live in Ahuja mansionsmiley43Aur baki log jaye bhad mai, who care 😏

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

First 300 episodes passed showing Babita's domination, Amruta's humiliation. Now next 300 episodes Vandana's domination, Virat's humiliation. Look already 600 episodes completesmiley37 and then in one episode AmVira will get intimate and baby will bornsmiley43Then next 300 episodes, little baby's humiliation from don't know which character will dominate (writers pe yeh decision chod dete haismiley37) and then 100 episodes will be ainveyiiii ainveyiiii, wow we just cross 1000 episodessmiley42 kon kehta hai it will go off air before completing 500 episodessmiley15 (500×2=1000) already complete, now after that show will go off air or on air MD aunty aur uski hangdog nature pe chod dete haismiley43

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Please I'm still in hoping mood and want Vandana will be Virat's real momsmiley42 but uske pehle I will have to notice Dildar- Vandana (Vandarsmiley9) scene very very carefullysmiley44and hope I will get their scenes as much as I need to find out "sach mai kuch toh hai, ya MD ki side effect pad gyi smiley37

nilmi thumbnail

According to the precap, I don't think she is a serious person. She looks funny, and Virat dragging her bag like Coolie 2.0 is hilarious. I think she's just another joker in the pack. Looks like we'll get more comedic scenes between Vandy and Virat.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

Vandi behaves more like Virat...drama queen.....Now I have a serious doubt.....what if she’s Virat's real mom?

Phir show tragedy ban jaega

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Going on a comical tone then? smiley5idk, I did feel irritated with the comical tone in today's ep - Virat-Shekhar scene. They (writers) didn't do justice to a serious situation and are now going comedy mode.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Please I'm still in hoping mood and want Vandana will be Virat's real momsmiley42 but uske pehle I will have to notice Dildar- Vandana (Vandarsmiley9) scene very very carefullysmiley44and hope I will get their scenes as much as I need to find out "sach mai kuch toh hai, ya MD ki side effect pad gyi smiley37

I'm already liking VirDy's chemistry. I also want her to be Virat's mom....he deserves a mother's love. I also don't want Amu and Virat to end up being siblings. This is ITV, so they can twist their relationship and make them unrelated

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Because of Sriti and Arjit. smiley17 That’s what makers are taking advantage of.. their talent, and ability to attract viewers.

Yeah, that's also their #SirfSrijit ke liye + critics (from us here)

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Going on a comical tone then? smiley5idk, I did feel irritated with the comical tone in today's ep - Virat-Shekhar scene. They (writers) didn't do justice to a serious situation and are now going comedy mode.

I love Sheki and Virat's scenes. Today was a bit OTT, but I prefer watching anything over the witches smiley29

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Whats the use of changing twitter name to X smiley29 It gets so confusing while reading Ex or X smiley36 I mean twitter fans smiley36

Ammu ki life ke sir-dard smiley17

That's why most of the time I use ex or Pri for the latter and not X. To make it easy here maybe use T or XT for Twitter