Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

These two are still stuck in the friend zone... The pre-wedding spark is missing between them....Only watching to see Amvira's romance but.... they're not giving us that either...Why am I still watching this show? smiley5

While catching up I realized that I missed the first phase too, when they were fighting like Tom and Jerry. We lost it smiley19 And Ammu & Virat needed a beautiful friendship phase before their love stikes but afsoos! I hate the makers, I hate them!

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Jahan Bhavani talk as they go out... Good place to drop info for the villains to hear??? Yup...Ishika overhears. [Stupid stupid scene / way.] Passes the info to ex...

Vandy tai... met with an accident on arrival... is in Harsh's hospitalsmiley29 (small world). Candy... Oh God... over acting. [Humare Dubai mei... crap over and over.]

TQ for update smiley20

Why not open IG or X account and update status rather then going and talking so villain can hear its better they readsmiley37 or its better to use soc notice board if at all it has one smiley29

Funny part when ammu needs hospital sab band hote hain but anyone else its open smiley36 over acting smiley37 Kitne fresh dialogue hain serial mein. Every character is introduced in weird way smiley29 Sab toote foote hain smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

TQ for update smiley20

Why not open IG or X account and update status rather then going and talking so villain can hear its better they readsmiley37 or its better to use soc notice board if at all it has one smiley29

Funny part when ammu needs hospital sab band hote hain but anyone else its open smiley36 over acting smiley37 Kitne fresh dialogue hain serial mein. Every character is introduced in weird way smiley29 Sab toote foote hain smiley29

Ye log chup baithe ya apne ghar ka darwaza band rakhe to aadhe se jyada problems inke life me hota hi nahi. smiley29... ek dum unaware zombies.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 days ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Ye log chup baithe ya apne ghar ka darwaza band rakhe to aadhe se jyada problems inke life me hota hi nahi. smiley29... ek dum unaware zombies.

The way they are still staying in jahan house jaise khud ka ghar show how independent are chitnis .What if jahan family come back?

Also they never showed jahan and chitnis scenes to make it seem the are old neighbor at all smiley18 Every relationship feels disconnected in show smiley29 When they feel characters comes and go no continuity at all.Like rajeev scene should be shown parallel after divorce part but they keep giving long gaps as per their convince smiley18 Like u said mahurat nikal ke aayenge to get property.And showing share transfer without dildar knowing smiley29 V gave share to nimmi same thing babz was doing for nimmi's happiness giving money to rajeev.It was waste to show rajeev as ghar jamai would have been better they should rajeev in their own house.Nobody cared what rajeev is doing in house smiley29

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Some predictions of Ishu baby being pregnant are floating on SM?

If writers/makers are indeed going that route, whether Jayesh feels ashamed or not due to his age, smiley9 still feel only two outcomes possible based on kmtmg taking short time leap or not..

Bhavani or Amu will have to get blamed (or jailed?) if any miscarriage or critical pregnancy happens smiley13

OR

Bhavani or Amu will end up becoming foster mother to raise Ishu baby's abandoned child, post her delivery.smiley44

Yuck no to everything. smiley11 Rather that Harsh marries and gets dumped with a child that Ammu has to foster, than fostering the step child. smiley29

nilmi thumbnail

Vandi behaves more like Virat...drama queen.....Now I have a serious doubt.....what if she’s Virat's real mom?

Annu. thumbnail

Vandi behaves more like Virat...drama queen.....Now I have a serious doubt.....what if she’s Virat's real mom?

It will make ammu and V brother and sister smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hmm.. no wonder she came to India only once or twice after marriage.smiley2

Btw.. Vandy, Kaandi, Vaanda (trouble or problem in Mumbai lingo) all fit. Vandy aake vaanda karegi.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 days ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Or, Ishu fakes it (pregnancy + miscarriage) to blame the Chitnis ladies, and then Jayesh gets the taste of his own medicine by the end. She ditches him and he finds himself alone.

Yeah, this sounds more possible from Ishika’s end. Fake pregnancy threat, this time, not from X, but from step-mom. smiley22 This sounds more interesting than the nonstop loop that they are enacting in the show. smiley29

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Thanks for responding. Please can I can I aske help to understand. When we say Rajiv Ex alliance will be worst. Is it in terms of distruction to Amu & other characters or worst in terms of their alliance wont last long before they turn on each other?

Other thoughts on your post. Agreed writers doing really bad job 1) they dont show psychology behind villians motive to add complexity.2) its same villians all the time but positive characters show little growth in responding or taking preventive measures against same villians. Made worse villians don't get justice.3) I mentioned in post few days ago. All these points made worse by writer mistakes & underwhelming peaks of each plot

Rajiv Ex alliance is worst in terms of the latter of your points. Ideally, they shouldn’t last long.. since both are fighting for Ahuja wealth.. (even Abhiraj was..after (Rajiv) and before (Ex)). They should turn on each other, since each will be an obstacle in the other’s path. At least Rajiv, Babita there was a villain, side-kick kind of relation. Same with Babita, Ishika, although former wasn’t shown as main villain in beginning, willing to throw own son under the bus. All of them are so one dimensional. No interest in seeing what they do. smiley11