Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: sugz

Why is Babita not taking revenge on Ex as she put those cameras to expose her?

Good question! Rather than targeting Ammu, she should think of Pri. And this reminds me of something I had in mind lately and while catching up on the latest eps Ammu said it to BA (exactly my thought word to word). BA is in between her relationship with her son, not Ammu. She is the wall because of her "soch". And if she truly loves her family, she will understand that she is the BIG ISSUE, not others. Her dialogue in the hospital bed smiley11 I mean seriously, does she hear herself talking? You need Virat but not the others! You blame them for something wrong! What is the problem with that lady?

And let's imagine she'll give Pri the half-share (45%), what will be her excuse? Put her family in a critical state, what will she say? Blame Ammu or even Nimmi (for the Rajiv one)?

For me, if she gives the share to Pri, she is irredeemable with no return! She is not worth the words Mom, Wife...I don't want them to forgive that lady.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nooooo! I cant make it 1000 episodes! This thought is very bad end to weelend( its a joke)

Yes all characters can get pregnant. By 1000 episode babita will be pregnant so dildar wont leave her. Ishika will miscarry so she will turn to IVF but wont work. Ishika will convince bebe at 100yrs old to be her surrogate also pregnant at 1000 episode.

It will only be Amu & virat not pregnant as Virat will kiss Amu on forhead or cheek once month in their imagination to keep chem addicts happy... still doing same at episodes 1001... bringing back whats b/w i & u smiley37

Thats what we want at 1001 episode 🙃😡

Originally posted by: Annu.

I don't think ishu will dream to give her kid to bhavani or ammu even if she dies.She will choose Babz smiley37

They will keep ishu pregnant track till all function then miscarriage smiley29 Blame game again.

They are going to handle Ex track,property track,new massi track,AV so called marriage track,rajeev divorce track.There is so much blame game to play smiley29

Are all this character eligible to be parents smiley29

Still 1000ep to go smiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

30th

The movie date ends with a fall and hold.

Next morning. Bhavani talks to Vandy on the phone... think she reached Mumbai too...

Virat's guy talks about the loan.

Ammu arrives... kind of making things tense for the team. Zero interest got caught. On call with Virat. The guy messes up.. She asks for I card. She does catch the phone... but talks as if it is ex on the other end ... Virat changes voice to convince her there is nothing wrong... The guy gets some guts to complete the convo.

Ammu figured out it was Virat. Virat senses trouble. tp with Shekhar. Tells Shekhar to stop Ammu... But bad acting from Shekhar. Meets Virat... he apologises. She says thank you, cries, and hugs. She breaks the hug before he hugs back. Some thanks and its okay later.

Jahan Bhavani talk as they go out... Good place to drop info for the villains to hear??? Yup...Ishika overhears. [Stupid stupid scene / way.] Passes the info to ex...

who is with Rajeev in the hospital, who is now sporting a goatee too. Spent a lot of money to keep him where he is. Harsh works in the same hospital though ... didn't get why ex brought him there.

Vandy tai... met with an accident on arrival... is in Harsh's hospitalsmiley29 (small workd). Candy... Oh God... over acting. [Humare Dubai mei... crap over and over.]

Ex continues to talk about wanting to get rid of Amruta for the nth time... Rajeev and ex team up...cause she came in b/w their plans. Some anti Ammu dialogues later, the director decides to end the ep.

Virat and Amruta reach the hospital.

[Nothing in it.. kind of skippable.]

Oh gosh! Yanin ki Candy-Vandy is a BA in disguise smiley44Someone tell me to stop this show yaar.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yup.. seems to be. Probably she will be the Babs to Virat. smiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Yup.. seems to be. Probably she will be the Babs to Virat. smiley36

Ya Khuda, hum is show kyun dekh te hai?

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for update.

WARNING- Im about to offend all posters here. ( I've had too much cough syrup - Not really. Just high on cake I made yesterday) .Reason why I still follow the show is to interact with everyone here. Its all posters on this thread fault. Yes im playing victim like Virat smiley37 @Pyaarasam also wants to stop watching but likes to interact too.

You people are truly lovely. Thank you 🙏 & wish all good week& month ahead. I know its month end but be kind to yourself❤️❤️🫶

30th

The movie date ends with a fall and hold.

Next morning. Bhavani talks to Vandy on the phone... think she reached Mumbai too...

Virat's guy talks about the loan.

Ammu arrives... kind of making things tense for the team. Zero interest got caught. On call with Virat. The guy messes up.. She asks for I card. She does catch the phone... but talks as if it is ex on the other end ... Virat changes voice to convince her there is nothing wrong... The guy gets some guts to complete the convo.

Ammu figured out it was Virat. Virat senses trouble. tp with Shekhar. Tells Shekhar to stop Ammu... But bad acting from Shekhar. Meets Virat... he apologises. She says thank you, cries, and hugs. She breaks the hug before he hugs back. Some thanks and its okay later.

Jahan Bhavani talk as they go out... Good place to drop info for the villains to hear??? Yup...Ishika overhears. [Stupid stupid scene / way.] Passes the info to ex...

who is with Rajeev in the hospital, who is now sporting a goatee too. Spent a lot of money to keep him where he is. Harsh works in the same hospital though ... didn't get why ex brought him there.

Vandy tai... met with an accident on arrival... is in Harsh's hospitalsmiley29 (small world). Candy... Oh God... over acting. [Humare Dubai mei... crap over and over.]

Ex continues to talk about wanting to get rid of Amruta for the nth time... Rajeev and ex team up...cause she came in b/w their plans. Some anti Ammu dialogues later, the director decides to end the ep.

Virat and Amruta reach the hospital.

[Nothing in it.. kind of skippable.]

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It will only be Amu & virat not pregnant as Virat will kiss Amu on forhead or cheek once month in their imagination to keep chem addicts happy... still doing same at episodes 1001... bringing back whats b/w i & u smiley37

Thats what we want at 1001 episode 🙃😡

Ammu ke sir ne sir pe kiss kiya sounds funny smiley37

And X fans will still be happy while complimenting the makers of show smiley36

nilmi thumbnail

These two are still stuck in the friend zone... The pre-wedding spark is missing between them....Only watching to see Amvira's romance but.... they're not giving us that either...Why am I still watching this show? smiley5

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Thank you for update.

WARNING- Im about to offend all posters here. ( I've had too much cough syrup - Not really. Just high on cake I made yesterday) .Reason why I still follow the show is to interact with everyone here. Its all posters on this thread fault. Yes im playing victim like Virat smiley37 @Pyaarasam also wants to stop watching but likes to interact too.

You people are truly lovely. Thank you 🙏 & wish all good week& month ahead. I know its month end but be kind to yourself❤️❤️🫶

Ek dum sahi smiley37 We are here to rant only smiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Ammu ke sir ne sir pe kiss kiya sounds funny smiley37

And X fans will still be happy while complimenting the makers of show smiley36

Isliye mein silent hoon and don't post much because this show has too many delulu fans.