Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Early this morning (1:00 AM) I caught up with the last three eps and yahin demaag aya. How can two beautiful people give us such fantastic love vibes and the makers make it a joke????? Why waste Srijit chemistry smiley35smiley19smiley28? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

https://x.com/appnapanfanSama/status/1840362194447585746

Edited by Pyaarasam - 3 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

True. Both the scenes are good but way out of context / story. [Doesn't pain me though. smiley2Hmm... writers' incompetence does to an extent. Even more - seeing Ammu is being played by Sriti, given the story.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

True. Both the scenes are good but way out of context / story. [Doesn't pain me though. smiley2Hmm... writers' incompetence does to an extent. Even more - seeing Ammu is being played by Sriti, given the story.]

Wahi toh pain hai un writer ki wajah se. I feel sorry for Srijit. I would love them to reach 500+, but not with such a story. I would love to enjoy them more but again not with this crap

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Some of the earlier post are abt V qualities.First of all i have never seen ML introduce like that money flaunting scene in intro smiley18 Makes him character who shows off his money.Infact if u remove that money from his life what exactly can he do? Sab kam toh shekhar karta hain woh bhi minus 0.5X ke speed mein.

He instigated ammu till she didn't break his car glass what type of behavior is that smiley29smiley18 His behavior with his friend shekhar is also same if haan mein haan milaya toh he is good warna he doesn't even spare him.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Some predictions of Ishu baby being pregnant are floating on SM?

If writers/makers are indeed going that route, whether Jayesh feels ashamed or not due to his age, smiley9 still feel only two outcomes possible based on kmtmg taking short time leap or not..

Bhavani or Amu will have to get blamed (or jailed?) if any miscarriage or critical pregnancy happens smiley13

OR

Bhavani or Amu will end up becoming foster mother to raise Ishu baby's abandoned child, post her delivery.smiley44

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm not sure whats happening. Will Babita cross the line with family in this 45%. I dismissed babita giving this share till it was repeated in that phone hospital Ishika & babita conversation. I've found 2 possibilities 1) babita will give Ex 45% illogically where writers dont explain how it came from Nimmi or Virat 2) option 2 unlikely as writers need to prove they have a brain. Babita wont deceive & fraud her family out of wealth but try at last minute to outsmart Ex not holding up to deal of 45%. Maybe she will give her cheque & tell her go away or blackmail her with some police case as revenge for taking video exposing her.

Why is Babita not taking revenge on Ex as she put those cameras to expose her?

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

How much money has Babs lost until now in trying to get rid of Amruta? Dont remember much of it, but she paid that goon (Suresh?), hospital staff and doctors (that should've been costly), the goons who kidnapped - for fake confession, Poem and Bone, Ex, money spent through ex, now probably 45% to ex....

Virat may do better if he keeps track of where Babs spends money.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

If writers/makers are indeed going that route, whether Jayesh feels ashamed or not due to his age, smiley9 still feel only two outcomes possible based on kmtmg taking short time leap or not..

Bhavani or Amu will have to get blamed (or jailed?) if any miscarriage or critical pregnancy happens smiley13

OR

Bhavani or Amu will end up becoming foster mother to raise Ishu baby's abandoned child, post her delivery.smiley44

Or, Ishu fakes it (pregnancy + miscarriage) to blame the Chitnis ladies, and then Jayesh gets the taste of his own medicine by the end. She ditches him and he finds himself alone.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LAV2725

OR

I don't think ishu will dream to give her kid to bhavani or ammu even if she dies.She will choose Babz smiley37

They will keep ishu pregnant track till all function then miscarriage smiley29 Blame game again.

They are going to handle Ex track,property track,new massi track,AV so called marriage track,rajeev divorce track.There is so much blame game to play smiley29

Are all this character eligible to be parents smiley29

Still 1000ep to go smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

30th

The movie date ends with a fall and hold.

Next morning. Bhavani talks to Vandy on the phone... think she reached Mumbai too...

Virat's guy talks about the loan.

Ammu arrives... kind of making things tense for the team. Zero interest got caught. On call with Virat. The guy messes up.. She asks for I card. She does catch the phone... but talks as if it is ex on the other end ... Virat changes voice to convince her there is nothing wrong... The guy gets some guts to complete the convo.

Ammu figured out it was Virat. Virat senses trouble. tp with Shekhar. Tells Shekhar to stop Ammu... But bad acting from Shekhar. Meets Virat... he apologises. She says thank you, cries, and hugs. She breaks the hug before he hugs back. Some thanks and its okay later.

Jahan Bhavani talk as they go out... Good place to drop info for the villains to hear??? Yup...Ishika overhears. [Stupid stupid scene / way.] Passes the info to ex...

who is with Rajeev in the hospital, who is now sporting a goatee too. Spent a lot of money to keep him where he is. Harsh works in the same hospital though ... didn't get why ex brought him there.

Vandy tai... met with an accident on arrival... is in Harsh's hospitalsmiley29 (small world). Candy... Oh God... over acting. [Humare Dubai mei... crap over and over.]

Ex continues to talk about wanting to get rid of Amruta for the nth time... Rajeev and ex team up...cause she came in b/w their plans. Some anti Ammu dialogues later, the director decides to end the ep.

Virat and Amruta reach the hospital.

[Nothing in it.. kind of skippable.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 days ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for responding. Please can I can I aske help to understand. When we say Rajiv Ex alliance will be worst. Is it in terms of distruction to Amu & other characters or worst in terms of their alliance wont last long before they turn on each other?

Other thoughts on your post. Agreed writers doing really bad job 1) they dont show psychology behind villians motive to add complexity.2) its same villians all the time but positive characters show little growth in responding or taking preventive measures against same villians. Made worse villians don't get justice.3) I mentioned in post few days ago. All these points made worse by writer mistakes & underwhelming peaks of each plot

Originally posted by: flutterby

Technically Rajiv and Ishika's characters have long outlived their usefulness.. whatever 'freshness' and interest they brought in the show is long gone and now they are redundant and have been reduced to nothing but 'extras'.smiley11 But unfortunately makers don't think in this way at all and want to keep spinning new and more innovative ways of keeping them in the story and consequently the show. smiley7

Rajiv, Babita were bad, Rajiv, Ishika were worse, but Rajiv and X will be worst. smiley11 Both have diff goals but somehow makers want them to keep taking revenge for umpteenth time, as if Poem, her son and Babita haven't done the same. All the villians are one sided, black characters. No complex layers waiting to be uncovered. It's boring to see everybody let greed for Ahuja wealth, hatred for Amruta be their ultimate goal. Boring.. smiley26all of them need to grow up and move on.. smiley30