Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

@Pyaarasam - I did look back through the thread. Hope I replied where you asked. Please quote post If I missed anything you would prefer response.

All other posters. Welcome to do the same. I tried to respond where requested

sugz thumbnail

We may be unhappy on this Rajiv track but it is coming. My question is not around any romance between Ex & Rajiv but allies. Do we think alliance of Ex& Rajiv can work?

Remember allies in Ex& Babita were very unstable. Will Ex & rajiv alliance be worse? Im aware its not logical for abuser to be on bail to then do illegal stuff on her family. Writers are going to ruin that abuse track with Rajiv return. I want to explore how long this Ex & Rajiv alliance can last before seperate ambitions take over. Will Amu & virat manage to work this angle?

Hope to hear any & all responses. Im really confused on this one

sugz thumbnail

Thanks for responding. Random thought im confused maybe overthinking. Im not trying to defend virat character in any way.

Virat does show some qualities we dont see from his parents (correct me if wrong). Virat has helped Bhavani in past. He also not ashamed at times to sweep & do other chores. Virat has very close relationship with Sheki like brothers. Is this just writers trying to win points or is there something I missed... Did virat say he learnt from Dildar before but I dont see same from Dildar. Reason I asked this question is we speak about virat needing guidance. If he learnt to do good actions in paragraph by himself - there may be some hope for his character

On lighter side note on drinking problem. Ex looks to have same problem. Remember there was tray in Ex room pouring drink but Babs said too early to celebrate. Last 2 episode we also see Ex drinking. It must have been 1 fun P & V marriage! 😜

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Mixed thoughts (and not refined - the reason I didn't respond earlier). Babs, Bebe have not been good influence on him - perhaps even shamed him quite a bit to make him dowhat they want to. Shows more Shame related behaviour than Guilt related ones. He's easily manipulatable... and I suspect knows the trick too - or at least seems that way. Ex did the same - manipulate him. Dildaar isn't a good influence too - yeah... he is supposedly 'positive'... but more of a lame duck. (I dont get why Ammu respects him so much.) He seems manipulative / opportunistic rather than genuine. That's Virat main influences in the past.

On the other hand, he is 30+. A bit old to play a 'victim' all the time. If nothing else, he has the example of Amruta around him - at least in this context, who prefers to fight and face the situation, may cry but prefers to keep it to herself, gets up and keeps on going even if she is made to fall down. Sure there have been other influences around him in the past too - he supposedly studied overseas... and yes, the influence of his immediate family can be huge... but he can try change things. Perhaps he did it - not much details about his times with ex are known - and failed... making him feel a loser, twice shy about trying things again.

He did have a good influence in Bhavani in between. What did he chose to do about it? Humiliate her during the mela eps, which I guess is what will happen if he doesn't change. [I guess psychoanalysts will say 'he preferred it to be that way'.]

He loves to play the victim, go in 'dil toota ve' mode... Riggy mentioned he has a drinking problem - and he did in the beginning... but for quite some time now, they dont show alcohol with him in the show - except the other day. Date night is perhaps a good example on his love to play the victim - he planned and predicted everything and kept a bottle ready - ready to play the victim 'Ammu left mesmiley19' even if he is the one who initiated everything.

If Ammu lets him 'think' (smiley7) and sieve through this reality slap he received, may be we can see growth in the character - else I guess Ammu will turn out to be that supposedly positive 'mother figure' and she would be spoon feeding him new ways to do things / live. In a way the priviledge of being born in the Ahujas too - you get things served on a platter.

sugz thumbnail

Drug marriage happened KMTMG then manipulated marriage on RSD & KKB. Hostage happened kundali Bagya then RSD with in some tank now it happening on KKB. Yes I know I said dont watch any other ITV show. Its on in background with my family watching.

My point is I agree with @Nilmi. ITV we know repeat same tracks. KMTMG must do manipulated marriage again with P & V or hostage situation. Maybe both Priyanka & Rajiv behave like hard criminals. Who will watch show from 30th September you asked after this Ex& Rajiv alliance... problem KMTMG has is they really need scenes with ML & FL more than any other show.

Writers drunk with confidence after celebrating 300 can do these tracks. I dare them. I dare them to go ahead with another P & V marriage for Virat to get shares back... triple dare writers. Actor Contract renewals will have less value than ink paper & lawyer fees to negotiate them. @Afrinaparvin - How can I beg you to make Mukta go ahead with V & P marriage? 🙏🙏 plsss🙏🙏

Originally posted by: nilmi

Yes, they want to make that clown the main villain.smiley8

Now, if she has 51% of the Ahuja property and Babs gives her 45%, then she can kick the Ahuja's out or ask Virat to marry her if they don't want to be homeless.smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: sugz

Thanks for responding. Random thought im confused maybe overthinking. Im not trying to defend virat character in any way.

Virat does show some qualities we dont see from his parents (correct me if wrong). Virat has helped Bhavani in past. He also not ashamed at times to sweep & do other chores. Virat has very close relationship with Sheki like brothers. Is this just writers trying to win points or is there something I missed... Did virat say he learnt from Dildar before but I dont see same from Dildar. Reason I asked this question is we speak about virat needing guidance. If he learnt to do good actions in paragraph by himself - there may be some hope for his character

On lighter side note on drinking problem. Ex looks to have same problem. Remember there was tray in Ex room pouring drink but Babs said too early to celebrate. Last 2 episode we also see Ex drinking. It must have been 1 fun P & V marriage! 😜

He does show some 'independent of earlier mentioned influences' behaviour too. Giving money to the old kaka who used to work at home etc. With Bhavani - yeah... most of it was during that whitewashing phase of Virat. Of course there were some later on too. Shekhar - though they say it is a brotherly relationship, the lines are actually drawn well. To me he looks like a friendly employer-employee relationship. [There is this 'level' or 'status' thing that is visible sometimes. Say, Abhi-Purab relationship was much more believable. Abhi behaved more like an older brother.]

Sure he learnt things by himself too. There is some hope.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

How much money has Babs lost until now in trying to get rid of Amruta? Dont remember much of it, but she paid that goon (Suresh?), hospital staff and doctors (that should've been costly), the goons who kidnapped - for fake confession, Poem and Bone, Ex, money spent through ex, now probably 45% to ex....

Virat may do better if he keeps track of where Babs spends money.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 days ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

There's possibility to write & show viewers some unpredictable twists related to Ahuja biz shares & property,smiley9 but this kmtmg team is too much occupied in celebrating festival after festival with public tamasha's by injecting forced or dream romance scenes of leads, smiley24 ofcourse same template of all imp characters cramped under same roof.smiley12

See Nimmi already signed on some docs in lawyers office without reading them, assuming them to be divorce documents. Instead of showing Rajeev cheated to get Nimmi sign 51% of her stake onto his name or as part of divorce alimony, writers can show those signed papers were instead about transferring shares on Amruta Chitnis name.smiley14 (That lawyer can be made to lie when confronted, that he prepared those docs on Amruta's insistence.smiley3)

Same thing can be twisted with Pri's demand to Babita to give her 45% of Ahuja shares,smiley17 let Babita agree to Pri, but she should fake repentance and change of heart and get Dildar sign some shares/property docs on Amruta Chitnis name as her redemption, instead of using Priyanka's name.

These two different sets of legal docs when they surface, it has to put Amruta in a big soup tarnishing her honesty and image with Virat, Nimmi & Dildar, but Babita can get some benefit of doubt with them.smiley14 ofcourse Amruta and also Bhavani need a big jolt to come to reality that Amruta can never possibly get normal peaceful life with Virat & Ahuja's nor can gain their unconditional trust,smiley39 and for their support system, to cope new entry Vandana can be used. For a change, Jayesh should surprisingly support his daughter believing Amruta to be honest with such allegation.smiley41

Edited by LAV2725 - 3 days ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

We may be unhappy on this Rajiv track but it is coming. My question is not around any romance between Ex & Rajiv but allies. Do we think alliance of Ex& Rajiv can work?

Remember allies in Ex& Babita were very unstable. Will Ex & rajiv alliance be worse? Im aware its not logical for abuser to be on bail to then do illegal stuff on her family. Writers are going to ruin that abuse track with Rajiv return. I want to explore how long this Ex & Rajiv alliance can last before seperate ambitions take over. Will Amu & virat manage to work this angle?

Hope to hear any & all responses. Im really confused on this one

Technically Rajiv and Ishika's characters have long outlived their usefulness.. whatever 'freshness' and interest they brought in the show is long gone and now they are redundant and have been reduced to nothing but 'extras'.smiley11 But unfortunately makers don't think in this way at all and want to keep spinning new and more innovative ways of keeping them in the story and consequently the show. smiley7

Rajiv, Babita were bad, Rajiv, Ishika were worse, but Rajiv and X will be worst. smiley11 Both have diff goals but somehow makers want them to keep taking revenge for umpteenth time, as if Poem, her son and Babita haven't done the same. All the villians are one sided, black characters. No complex layers waiting to be uncovered. It's boring to see everybody let greed for Ahuja wealth, hatred for Amruta be their ultimate goal. Boring.. smiley26all of them need to grow up and move on.. smiley30

Adiandsid thumbnail

An afterthought / add-on to the previous reply.

One thing the writers have failed to do is make him likeable. He does have good qualities but the bad ones far overpower them. I had wished in the posts at the time that Virat wont mess it up during the what turned out to be mela eps. He was going very much likeable until then. Now even if he shows some good qualities, they only make me think 'Yeah... how long before he flips again?' Because he will - at least going by what they have shown of the character in the past - they can make him not flip again, but it will be something they do for convenience.

What do we know as his conclusion to his previous marriage? Ex was a bad person and I went against my mom and paid the price. I tried to make things work but she left. Victim again and can say guilt only related to not listening to mom, which we can assume Babs has spent quite a while drilling into him - the reason he was so very adamant about not going against her.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4