Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Guess until comments on X will be positive, people wont pick things up.

Bold: Was really strange there was no article about the wedding - before or after. I dont think that is the norm, is it?

Do you want me to go on X and just drop comments there? (I hate that platform but I'm a no-small-talk girl and def not a Delulu fan, can just go there rant and go smiley36)

Everything is bizarre with this show

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Adiandsid. Im curious to read how you may feel on the point of feeling bad about how virat doesn't have motherly figure. What are hopes for his character to improve without elderly guidance? Yes writers can navigate around it illogically if they want to change his character but his family important & dont understand how he can change without family help... Dildar can change to have stronger influence perhaps also helping virat. Dont want to think about any Babita redemption pls

Originally posted by: sugz

Wow!. You are lucky to see 1 or few posts on X. Its been this way since first minute of exposure or anytime Virat cries... comments like poor virat& cant see him like this I see every hour. Was going to post it on here but everyone is tired of my rants & stupid questions. Nobody has said anything to me but everyones knowledge much higher than mine in terms of experience with ITV

Do I feel bad for virat- No... no! Why??? He missed obvious evidence against Babita. Dont want to repeat myslef but short detail Virat missed below in blue

I feel bad Virat doesn't have suitable mother figure. Maybe its reason he feels Babita deceit more. Right after exposure virat spoke to Bebe & Kavita but they could not provide good morals & motherly support to him. Virat cant turn to Bhavani based on what he did. Deepika can be possibility but unlikely. Where does Virat get motherly figure of good principles? ... Vandy is going to make it worse. Yes he needs to realise his mistakes & be true in his feelings to Amu. However not having motherly figure can be tough especially due to his attachment to babita after 1st divorce. Father doesn't give him example of how to deal with this- Dildar allows Babita behaviour & stays with in -laws just like babita.

Someone may question my hypocrisy how I dont feel bad Bcos virat missed evidence against Babita but feel sorry he has no motherly figure. He should have used his brain before babita caused problems & found suitable mother figure in Bhavani or Jahan.

short detail Virat missed 1)Mela truck accident dont fit with Amu personality 2) change of babita behaviour and support for Ex different from when he 1st married. 3) Bhavani asked after bomb how they cant see Ex plans & Babita not aware of anything impossible. 4) After PS argument he didn't pay attention to comment from Amu, Dildar, Bhavani & Jahan, and others

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vandy mausi ka bhi koi faida nahin bcz her character is positive with a lik twist so underline thar TWIST wala word smiley37smiley36smiley31

Means uska bhi kids key saath problem hoga ya past hoga smiley37

So koi aaye ya jaaye ek paisa ka paisa nahin hai yahaan smiley15

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

Virat should run away with Amu and start a business from scratch. A banker and a double-peabrain businessman can do better. Let these witches live happily ever after with the Ahuja property. smiley7

I was hoping to see Abhiraj as the main villain, but after seeing the precap, I have no words. They lost such a great actor for this useless, puke-worthy clown....smiley8

Yeah, too bad!

Edited by Pyaarasam - 4 days ago

Word Count: 0

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Do you really think puking lady will let Virat live happily with Amruta?smiley3Today's puke worthy dialogue " Main mere bete ke sath lunch mai ja rhi hu, mere bete ko mere sath quality time spend karna hai"smiley11 Chiiiiiiismiley11 what kind of behaviour it is?smiley11 what's wrong with writers? What's they want to show by writing these types of puke worthy dialogues from a mother?smiley11 shame shame popy shamesmiley11

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@nilmi. We haven't replied to each other posts in some time. Hope you doing ok😀. Concerning part of your post is ... Does Amu hate Mela? On date night after refusing to sign papers said from now nothing will be forced. Amu also agreed to wear necklace a symbol to forgive virat. We hope Amu will be reminded by aunt Vandy 1) Amu needs to take care of her career 2) Amu must reach final decision on this marriage. Virat must agree to correct & commit or let go.

This Rajiv track. Now that everything is exposed its time Amvira can show teamwork to get rid of problems then deal with their relationship. Currently unclear with aunt vandy if Amu will help virat or vandy will pull her away

Originally posted by: nilmi

I don’t understand why every villain is after Amu without any logical reason. Babs, Kavi, Abiraj, X, Ishika, Rajiv.......everyone is after Amu. smiley5

I also don’t understand why Amu is still with Virat, even though she still hates the mela marriage.....smiley8

nilmi thumbnail

I’m skipping all Babs and gang part...thank god I didn’t watch that part....... writers are obsessed with X and Babs… it’s disgusting. smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugz

@Adiandsid. Im curious to read how you may feel on the point of feeling bad about how virat doesn't have motherly figure. What are hopes for his character to improve without elderly guidance? Yes writers can navigate around it illogically if they want to change his character but his family important & dont understand how he can change without family help... Dildar can change to have stronger influence perhaps also helping virat. Dont want to think about any Babita redemption pls

Mixed thoughts (and not refined - the reason I didn't respond earlier). Babs, Bebe have not been good influence on him - perhaps even shamed him quite a bit to make him dowhat they want to. Shows more Shame related behaviour than Guilt related ones. He's easily manipulatable... and I suspect knows the trick too - or at least seems that way. Ex did the same - manipulate him. Dildaar isn't a good influence too - yeah... he is supposedly 'positive'... but more of a lame duck. (I dont get why Ammu respects him so much.) He seems manipulative / opportunistic rather than genuine. That's Virat main influences in the past.

On the other hand, he is 30+. A bit old to play a 'victim' all the time. If nothing else, he has the example of Amruta around him - at least in this context, who prefers to fight and face the situation, may cry but prefers to keep it to herself, gets up and keeps on going even if she is made to fall down. Sure there have been other influences around him in the past too - he supposedly studied overseas... and yes, the influence of his immediate family can be huge... but he can try change things. Perhaps he did it - not much details about his times with ex are known - and failed... making him feel a loser, twice shy about trying things again.

He did have a good influence in Bhavani in between. What did he chose to do about it? Humiliate her during the mela eps, which I guess is what will happen if he doesn't change. [I guess psychoanalysts will say 'he preferred it to be that way'.]

He loves to play the victim, go in 'dil toota ve' mode... Riggy mentioned he has a drinking problem - and he did in the beginning... but for quite some time now, they dont show alcohol with him in the show - except the other day. Date night is perhaps a good example on his love to play the victim - he planned and predicted everything and kept a bottle ready - ready to play the victim 'Ammu left mesmiley19' even if he is the one who initiated everything.

If Ammu lets him 'think' (smiley7) and sieve through this reality slap he received, may be we can see growth in the character - else I guess Ammu will turn out to be that supposedly positive 'mother figure' and she would be spoon feeding him new ways to do things / live. In a way the priviledge of being born in the Ahujas too - you get things served on a platter.

nilmi thumbnail

I was busy the whole week and went out today... missed a lot of posts...smiley1

After watching Harsh and Amu's conversation on the stairs, I thought she still hadn't accepted the half-marriage. But in today's episode, her dialogue, Aapki biwi suggested otherwise. I don’t mind Amu daydreaming, but her considering him as her husband is too much. smiley18

After seeing the precap, I’ve lost hope...they clearly want to make X permanent, hence making her the main villain. I thought Vandy was supposed to help sort out Amu’s marriage and life, but now, with the re-entry of X and Rajiv, AV will be stuck doing detective work. Amu won’t even have time to think about her own life and marriage... it's the same repetitive circle , just like the useless fake wedding track. smiley11

Edited by nilmi - 3 days ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Do you think I watch puking lady and her gangs scenes?smiley11 I always cut or ff ( special thanks to @flutterby for the ideasmiley27) their scenes. After that oldie witch dared to slap Amruta, I never watch her scenes without cutting or ff but yeah sometimes I like to watch her some scenes without cutting,ff or say in repeat mood. For example: her and Harsh's first fight where she screamed so loud "heeyyyyyyyysmiley36" , Amruta's holding her stick after AmVira's return from Goasmiley36, Amruta's face off with her after her returning from hotel dramasmiley36, whenever she saw AmVira's closeness, her fainting dramasmiley36, her self harming scene in Alibaugsmiley36, Virat's jerk her hand and went to washroomsmiley36, aur bhi kuch hai sayed yaad nhismiley36

You did good that you didn't watch that part, but when I saw the precap, she said those and I was like "Maine kuch galat toh nhi sun liya" and for checking I watched that scene and then I was certain " ohhh so I didn't heard wrong,sh*tsmiley11" Faltu writerssmiley11