Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Riggy

I don't think I have the courage to bear this show for another 200 episodes!

*shudders at the thought*

Yeah, at the rate at which show is going in circles, everybody wants it to go offair. But if there is a slim chance that they are working to improve tracks, and there is some sizable improvement then am sure nobody would mind more episodes. But fat chance for latter. smiley38

So it's best to take it off air than keep on dragging. I think I read same sentiment on RM forum.. Relief that it was over. smiley1

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

TQ for update smiley20

Its weird other shows fans show disappointment and even articles are abt same on some sites but i never read on abt this show.

In Rab show i read fans are angry becz marriage is invalid and in Bhagya lakshmi repeatation of track.But never read a single article abt this show smiley29

But why not single article abt this show and its marriage?

Guess until comments on X will be positive, people wont pick things up.

Bold: Was really strange there was no article about the wedding - before or after. I dont think that is the norm, is it?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: flutterby

Aren't we all skipping?! smiley17 with exception of our dedicated updater smiley10

Saving productive man hours. smiley2

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I don’t understand why every villain is after Amu without any logical reason. Babs, Kavi, Abiraj, X, Ishika, Rajiv.......everyone is after Amu. smiley5

I also don’t understand why Amu is still with Virat, even though she still hates the mela marriage.....smiley8

Ishika was understandable till her marriage with Jayesh. Now, makes no sense.

Babs is understandable till Priyanka came into picture. Now no sense.

Kavita and Abhiraj never made sense.

Rajiv is the only one who can have enmity with Amruta, given her opposing him right from the start. But the level of entitlement he had, smiley39 his character has outlived sense of usefulness just like Ishika.

Priyanka is like an irritating, insufferable fly. smiley11Wish she was given an exit like Abhiraj. smiley35

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Guess until comments on X will be positive, people wont pick things up.

Bold: Was really strange there was no article about the wedding - before or after. I dont think that is the norm, is it?

More I think about it, more likely that there was a gag order on media that there shouldn't be any spoilers, or segments or articles on the show. They wanted audience to see the episodes on what would happen rather than get an idea from other sources. smiley8 But this backfired spectacularly since trp never rose up, and rather remained where it was.

Later on, for the following tracks, mainly Priyanka's entry, actress' PR team went into overdrive hence there were articles for that.

nilmi thumbnail

Virat should run away with Amu and start a business from scratch. A banker and a double-peabrain businessman can do better. Let these witches live happily ever after with the Ahuja property. smiley7

I was hoping to see Abhiraj as the main villain, but after seeing the precap, I have no words. They lost such a great actor for this useless, puke-worthy clown....smiley8

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t understand why every villain is after Amu without any logical reason. Babs, Kavi, Abiraj, X, Ishika, Rajiv.......everyone is after Amu. smiley5

I also don’t understand why Amu is still with Virat, even though she still hates the mela marriage.....smiley8

Good question, my friend, good question! And we don't comprehend either. The problem lies in Virat except for Rajiv.

Rajeev couldn't stand that she attacked him and slapped him for his wrong deeds. He loves to control women but can't do the same with Ammu because she is a fighter.

Babs has a serious issue with her son's life decisions (women, GF, etc). She is mentally unstable (no remorse and doesn't give a f* about what she did to her kids) for some reasons we don't understand and her hating Ammu is beyond it.

Abhiraj (and Kavita) had a problem with their family espe Virat, not directly with Ammu. Unfortunately, Ammu was a sort of target to get them. Did it work, well somehow (Mela fiasco framing her) but with no logic as Abhiraj is missing.

Ishika, I never understood her motives. Ammu and Harsh didn't need to accept her over their Aai. She had their Dad so what more did she want??? She is indirectly connected with Ahuja and the only time I thought she had a motive was an incident with Virat stopping her (I don't remember the whole scene, but something to meet Aaji if I am not mistaken).

And X has nothing to do here. I don't even understand why they brought her to the present.

Yep, it's insane that Ammu is centric.

And there is no comment on Ammu being in A House, I'm tired of them keeping her there.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Yes, they want to make that clown the main villain.smiley8

Now, if she has 51% of the Ahuja property and Babs gives her 45%, then she can kick the Ahuja's out or ask Virat to marry her if they don't want to be homeless.smiley11

I hope they are not trying to show us what I think!

Marrying the other woman and again hurting the FL. And of course, the ML will say I had to blablabla! I'm so done!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Aren't we all skipping?! smiley17 with exception of our dedicated updater smiley10

I skipped during Ramadan, then a few eps in between, but now I'm watching in ff when I feel like not watching the full eps (espe the villains scenes)

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think we jumping milstones & it too soon to say. We are now at 10 months for the show. In 6 weeks we will have to know how the contract signing results have gone with actors. Remember Arjit said on X 300 episodes & more to come. It could be indication he is willing to sign for longer & it may reveal his conversation with Sriti too. Opportunity for leads not as common as we can beleive.

Should all key roles like Virat, Amruta & Babita maybe Bhavani & dildar sign extension the show will continue to Jan 2025. There is a condition to this post. If ratings or creators dont improve there will be no 500 celebration even if they make 500 but rumours show to come off air ... before lets say 6 month extension of actors are up. Christmas break will provide a delay for show to improve but not past Feb 2025 in current writing tone

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Genuine question, pls answer.smiley14

As per current state, how many really feel same cast members, will again get an opportunity to do cake cutting by celebrating 500 episodes telecast of Kmtmg, say during Jan 2025?smiley9