Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

I request you please before commenting hilarious comments first write " This comment is for your entertain, you will laugh so hard" please write this firstsmiley13 I was in serious mood but your comment just brought huge smile on my face and I laughed so hard. So please first give warning and then commentsmiley13 you are smiley27smiley27yrrr....

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Kyun what was precap?

Rajiv is in the hospital... Rajiv and X are talking... . I think She said she worked hard to get him bail and wants to take revenge on Amu...I couldn’t understand last sentence...smiley5

nilmi thumbnail

I don’t understand why every villain is after Amu without any logical reason. Babs, Kavi, Abiraj, X, Ishika, Rajiv.......everyone is after Amu. smiley5

I also don’t understand why Amu is still with Virat, even though she still hates the mela marriage.....smiley8

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

It was X who bailed Rajiv out. smiley35

Interesting precapsmiley8

After seeing this, only God knows how many viewers they'll lose on the 30th September episode...smiley11

Wait what!!!!!! Did I just see what you wrote? Hell, no! Rajeev and Pri? What the heck are they writing? Why Pri & Rajeev? Never mind! smiley44

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaa I just saw the freaking precap smiley18

Pri bailed Rajeev put and how come they will destroy amvira I don't know bcz now every one know the true colors of rajeev and pri smiley29

Still if they are not cautious then.its amvira fault smiley18smiley18

nilmi thumbnail

Yes, they want to make that clown the main villain.smiley8

Now, if she has 51% of the Ahuja property and Babs gives her 45%, then she can kick the Ahuja's out or ask Virat to marry her if they don't want to be homeless.smiley11

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She said " I want to throw out Amruta from Virat's life by hook or by crook, uske dil aur dimag se puri tarha gayeb karungi"smiley37now she is so much interest in Viratsmiley37Usko aab Virat bhi mangta property ke sathsmiley11

All villains behind Amruta because writers want to show Amruta as strong character by humiliating her through those blo**y villains, by showing that though she gets humiliate but she's strong enough to tolerate everythingsmiley37 btw I don't care about puke worthy villains. Vandy mausi is rich, paise walismiley37Aab kya karegi puking ladysmiley37

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Just by reading I feel skipping it!

Aren't we all skipping?! smiley17 with exception of our dedicated updater smiley10

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Genuine question, pls answer.smiley14

As per current state, how many really feel same cast members, will again get an opportunity to do cake cutting by celebrating 500 episodes telecast of Kmtmg, say during Jan 2025?smiley9

Most likely, they may not.. but you can never say. Honestly, if I forsee things, it depends mainly on how long the new shows can sustain their ratings.. if they can't then KMTMG is safe, otherwise it is curtains.

BL is also dropping to 1.1, which is around the level of the new shows (1.0 and 0.9) and our show is 0.8. So these shows are key to KMTMG's future.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi All. Sorry I'm behind on the thread. Spent most of the day in kitchen including a baking a cake. Had a nap after but will respond to everyone by end of the day. Apologies again🙏