Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Genuine question, pls answer.smiley14

As per current state, how many really feel same cast members, will again get an opportunity to do cake cutting by celebrating 500 episodes telecast of Kmtmg, say during Jan 2025?smiley9

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh breathe taking episode is out hope everyone is safe and sound in X chidiya smiley29smiley19

Some said in X chidiya that only amvira is the best left in their life now itseems Bolo

Maa baap bhai been hubby/boyfriend kids Sab Gaye tel lene smiley29smiley29

Bechari key jindagi mein sirf amvira bacaha hai smiley24 jiski so called luv story ek inch bhi aagey nahin baba since 300 epi bolo

Edited by Ishaan2 - 4 days ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Stupid, stupid ep even for a filler. Waste of time. No head / tail... Bas we have to make Babs team up with ex. smiley29

btw, who comes up with the idea of a movie with 'society' members to cheer up a family member? Family fine... friends.. fine... Society members???? Kya ajeeb ajeeb scenes likhte hein ye log? But I guess forget it we have a "#AmVira" dream seq(smiley42) and I guess thats all that matters.

The funny part of story is ahujas are so rich babz could easily find new house for them to stay away from amu longtime back but they love this soc for some reason smiley37 Itna stress lene se aacha fake doc ko pay karke bolti mumbai climate doesn't suits her smiley36

Yups babz team up with ex and V cheering mission smiley29

Also if tomm doc say to keep babz sane u have to keep amu away then V kya karega.That ammu is trigger point for babz anger.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LAV2725

As per current state, how many really feel same cast members, will again get an opportunity to do cake cutting by celebrating 500 episodes telecast of Kmtmg, say during Jan 2025?smiley9

Good question, I don't think they will reach there.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think I have the courage to bear this show for another 200 episodes!

*shudders at the thought*

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But in 7.30 slot they started moving story or shall i say track in speed of 1Xsmiley36Depends on next 2 week trps.If they are below 0.9 then not sure.For me 300ep should have been their last ep they don't have anything in this show worth showing.

If this show was on starplus kab ka packup hogaya hota smiley36

Edit:

And abhi tak woh divorce paper aaye ki nahin with Ex?

Edited by Annu. - 4 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not that I am looking forward to the 500th ep or the show touching that landmark, but I do think they will - say 50% chances (if it doesn't pack up by 1 yr mark).

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail

Even they reach 500 epi no change in the story smiley18 wahi lollipop scenes wahi bear key not jhok planing plotting by villans smiley37

Still in epi 500 also there will be no realization of luv for each other And no serious wala romance smiley18

nilmi thumbnail

Thanks for the update. smiley20

These writers never learn their lesson.....same old nonsense repeatedly. Why can't they give it a break and prioritize the leads love story? smiley7

To bring a smile to her husband's face, she called the whole world to watch a movie. Why can't she just talk to him, hug, kiss, or go for a long drive? And she planned a movie in a community hall... kuch bhi..... Just to show more drama, they called outsiders to leak the news to the villains.... They could have easily used Kavi.smiley7

Now, all the witches are planning together... back to square one again. Where is the story's progress? Their love life, their marriage, and the villains plans are all in the same place.

They aren't even willing to show some serious romance, other than old-school daydreaming.smiley18

It was X who bailed Rajiv out. smiley35

Interesting precapsmiley8

After seeing this, only God knows how many viewers they'll lose on the 30th September episode...smiley11

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Kyun what was precap?