Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Bold: Yup. That's the thing I was confused / grappling with too. She has crossed that line, even if I can appreciate her not losing her empathy, despite what happened. And add to it they overdo it with 'lets cheer him up scenes' - no nuances there.smiley29 So even if they are trying to show this balance / nuance, it ends up making her look like a doormat. And.. of course, she doesn't have to be there, which makes it worse.

Honestly, I cannot relate with this "let's cheer Virat mission". I mean, who does that in real life!

This guy just faced the worst form of betrayal from the person he loved and trusted the most. His world has shattered. He should be given space and time to come to terms with the new reality, accept it, and then decide what he wants to do. Sadness is a very valid emotion and he should get time to deal with it, overcome it and then only can he heal.

But what do they show? The entire family dancing around him. What a weird family! Instead of communicating - talking to each other and listening to others or at least staying silent for sometime, they decide to put on music and dance. Which family in what part of the world does that? I have serious trouble relating with any character in this show.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I had expected good reaction from Virat when he learns the truth. Didn't happen. Same with Nimrit and Dildaar. Operation cover up from the Ahuja ladies started. and so did this cheer him up campaign. Those reactions were the important part... toned that down very low. Cheer him up is totally unnecessary... but they create situations and scenes for it. smiley29 [Also felt, as I wrote in the update, Ammu should've told him 'Its okay to cry'... but then it was even better if she didnt approach him and let him be.]

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Riggy

Honestly, I cannot relate with this "let's cheer Virat mission". I mean, who does that in real life!

This guy just faced the worst form of betrayal from the person he loved and trusted the most. His world has shattered. He should be given space and time to come to terms with the new reality, accept it, and then decide what he wants to do. Sadness is a very valid emotion and he should get time to deal with it, overcome it and then only can he heal.

But what do they show? The entire family dancing around him. What a weird family! Instead of communicating - talking to each other and listening to others or at least staying silent for sometime, they decide to put on music and dance. Which family in what part of the world does that? I have serious trouble relating with any character in this show.

You are not the only one. It's truly hard to connect. Ahujas = Parties, beginning bhul gayi kya!

I mean it's okay for them to want to cheer him up but yes a deep convo would've been great in the first place, coming from his relatives but also Ammu who went through the same with her Baba as she was "Team Baba". Here something beautiful could've happened and then maybe a bit more closeness and Virat to realize how lucky he is that he met her. Simple simple cheezen hai lakin that what makes a show unique and pleasing. However, KMTMG wale nahin samjhenge.

Ammu ghar (Jahan) hona zaroori hai. She doesn't need to be at A, after all, Virat did to her, but why are they keeping her there? Agar usko wahan rakhna ta, why did they show the condition for her to go back to Dildar???? If it wasn't their intention then don't show that, etc.

And I agree that fearless Ammu should come back! Okay maybe she feels something for V, but darling you can't forget what he did!!!!!!! If only they could push her out of that house for once and then start it again with a clean slate smiley24

sugz thumbnail

I cant disagree on any points in your post but expand on them little. My response to some your points in blue

his entourage (BA & Bebe + Pri betrayal). And because of those "incredible women," he still has trust issues with Ammu

On the above sentence i keep thinking yes maybe this love story is impossible but decisions written for characters & their behaviour is not locical. I mean you have now triggered the Ex making me sympathise with characters more. Virat - his marriage with Ex may have failed or she took advantage if him because of Ahuja females morals. Amu- is saddest story there is. 1st when she met Virat had to deal with all his marriage pain like gold digger & trust which is not strong between Amvira till today. Now Amu must deal with his mommy issues- I mean she has been dealing with it from day 1 when Babita hated Amu but now he is aware of babita actions needing help. Why is Amu doing this when he hasn't expressed strong feelings or commitment? Yes shes an empath but its still not fair on Amu

And it's up to him now to change that (the current track . This is my concern from this point. Virat obviously needs help & guidance. There is no mother figure to help & dildar shown weak. Nimmi maybe can help but how when virat sees it that he must look after nimmi. How does virat mature with no elderly guidance? There is also constant plans from villians to disrupt any progress on this point & strengthen Amu relationship.

KMTMG it's hard for me to crack the characters' layers. Its my view we are searching for mental instability to crack characters. Writers have proved amateur & made many mistakes. Its not healthy to analyse too much characters that have been written in this much error... yes i know I do it everday in my posts. Reason I post is to confirm other viewers also have same confusion as me... to this day it blows my mind paid experienced writers give us mistakes we see daily.

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

The first paragraph is on point; I like how you bring it up. I had this in mind (below), but because I didn't post anything for the 300 eps celebration, I didn't put it here as well:

- Virat's bubble just burst and he is lost. And unlike Ammu he cannot bounce back easily and that's why he always found solace in Ammu (good one or frustration ke saat). If we look closer, Virat, since he met her always needs her. With their so-called friendship/ bond development, Virat cannot separate from her. Har problem ya dukh mein usko Ammu se help chahiye (have you noticed), but jab Maa ke badi ata hai (like Ammu blaming her), he fumes and breaks her trust in him (all the time).

-Ammu unlikely ever needs his help. He is the one coming to the rescue without a call (except for the ladoo scene), but she handles her emotions better than him. Dard usko hai lakin bohot strong hai woh compared to V.

In short, V koh Ammu se zaroorat hai but not the way around (until of course love strikes, when they will finally give us the LOVE between I&U smiley44smiley24)

That explains why some here, said she is the Mother to him now while BA behaves like his jealous GF kind. It's easy to get that V's issue with women (initial plot let's not forget) comes from his entourage (BA & Bebe + Pri betrayal). And because of those "incredible women," he still has trust issues with Ammu (from the start to date).

And it's up to him now to change that (the current track if not love confession is for him to balance his thoughts and emotions to know the wrong and the right, my pov). I think that's how I cracked the code on V's character's build. Unlike BA (horrible Mom who doesn't deserve forgiveness), I think he still has that 1% to be redeemed and be a good ML (going by ITV of course). However, kya writers kabil hai? Kya who log uske remorse maintain karenge? Will they make him sincerely apologize to the Chitnis for his wrong deeds? Etc.

-To conclude, Virat is an egotistical spoiled kid

Ammu is a mentally strong empath (that's why somehow she is still there for her "friend" because she feels his pain, but the story mess makes us also have no compassion for her (dumbo wale parts and stupid excuses not suiting her), and galti unki nahin hai, writers ke. If they wrote the story elaborately with no drag and illogical parts, Ammu would've been acceptable at this stage chahe zabardasti shaadi kyun na ho. They killed her character's strength)

In KMTMG it's hard for me to crack the characters' layers but I guess what I said is a bit close to understanding them (bakhi characters, no comment espe BA, she is the most disgusting character eversmiley11smiley11)

What do you say?

Adiandsid thumbnail

29th [filler ep. skip.]

No breakfast for Nimmi-Anjali until they come up with a great idea to cheer up Virrawt.

Continuation of Jahan-Bhavani, Virat-Shekhar scene... Virat to help.

Family meeting about the plan... movie for the whole family... turns out plans are now for the entire society in the society hall... after what she mentioned as it should be 'something personal'. smiley29

Ishika calls babs who is still in the hospital.

Ishika gets the news in their messaging app... ex asks her to call Babs' kitty party gang...

Calls her kitty party friends to fix the deal. [So supposedly they will come from Delhi to Mumbai to taunt? Koi kaam dhandha nahi hai kya?]

Things going ahead with the loan plan. fake plan from Ammu gang to bring Virat to the community hall. She fell down and is there... Poem instigates Babs, who is now at home.

Movie time... dream... dont know who dreamt... both by the look of it. after which he left.... and they switch to song and dance to stop him.

After some back and forth he leaves... should I stop him?.. why she isn't stopping? Nimmi brings her to dance... he leaves.

Someone records... sends it to Ishika... to taunt Babs.

Kitty party friends v/s Babs... Taunts.

Repeated dialogues to make Babs feel isolated / ostracised by her family. Babs calls ex. "Time to make Ammu bite the dust." from ex.

Stupid, stupid ep even for a filler. Waste of time. No head / tail... Bas we have to make Babs team up with ex. smiley29

btw, who comes up with the idea of a movie with 'society' members to cheer up a family member? Family fine... friends.. fine... Society members???? Kya ajeeb ajeeb scenes likhte hein ye log? But I guess forget it we have a "#AmVira" dream seq(smiley42) and I guess thats all that matters.

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 days ago
Riggy thumbnail

I had expected good reaction from Virat when he learns the truth. Didn't happen. Same with Nimrit and Dildaar. Operation cover up from the Ahuja ladies started. and so did this cheer him up campaign. Those reactions were the important part... toned that down very low. Cheer him up is totally unnecessary... but they create situations and scenes for it. smiley29 [Also felt, as I wrote in the update, Ammu should've told him 'Its okay to cry'... but then it was even better if she didnt approach him and let him be.]

Exactly! I was expecting that especially Virat, Dildaar, and Nimmi would list out all the things they have gone through because of Babita and just explode. I was expecting a showdown but in reality, everything was so underwhelming. No one said anything. Virat just walked out and started drinking (I think Virat has a drinking problem. Any problem in life, his first reaction is to drink. He is never sober. Guess, the reason why he has never healed completely from any past trauma is because he never really felt the pain, he always numbed it with alcohol)

I think a heartfelt conversation between Amruta and sober Virat was required here, just like the Makar Sankranti one. There was no need to cheer him up with music and dance.

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

You are not the only one. It's truly hard to connect. Ahujas = Parties, beginning bhul gayi kya!

I mean it's okay for them to want to cheer him up but yes a deep convo would've been great in the first place, coming from his relatives but also Ammu who went through the same with her Baba as she was "Team Baba". Here something beautiful could've happened and then maybe a bit more closeness and Virat to realize how lucky he is that he met her. Simple simple cheezen hai lakin that what makes a show unique and pleasing. However, KMTMG wale nahin samjhenge.

Ammu ghar (Jahan) hona zaroori hai. She doesn't need to be at A, after all, Virat did to her, but why are they keeping her there? Agar usko wahan rakhna ta, why did they show the condition for her to go back to Dildar???? If it wasn't their intention then don't show that, etc.

And I agree that fearless Ammu should come back! Okay maybe she feels something for V, but darling you can't forget what he did!!!!!!! If only they could push her out of that house for once and then start it again with a clean slate smiley24

Haan yaar, but at least in the beginning, the parties were thrown when they were happy. Sadness mein party kaun karta hai 😐

Yes, I want some real conversation between the characters when they are in their senses, not drugged, under the influence, or sleeping.

Amu had a condition to return to Ahuja house, she had told Dildaar that she will return when she proves herself innocent. Now it is done. Ab kyun rukna hai wahaan? You don't consider this a valid marriage, why stay there now.

Also, one thing that is bugging me is that the video showed Babita spiking Virat's coffee and forcibly getting him married. That's it. How did Virat arrive at this conclusion that she was also faking the accident and Amu did not push her infront of the truck. There is no evidence for it. It means if you are wrong once, you were wrong in every other situation as well. Waah kya justice system hai!

Adiandsid thumbnail

Regarding accident incident, Virat did ask Babs in the staircase about it and she didn't deny it... after which he took it to be true. figuring out faking it at the hospital was a bit surprising. [Felt 'oh.. Peabrain got an extra peanut?' - something I had mentioned in the 'suggestions'.]

But yes.. either you were wrong in every situation as well or you were winning trust to betray later.

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

29th [filler ep. skip.]

No breakfast for Nimmi-Anjali until they come up with a great idea to cheer up Virrawt.

Continuation of Jahan-Bhavani, Virat-Shekhar scene... Virat to help.

Family meeting about the plan... movie for the whole family... turns out plans are now for the entire society in the society hall... after what she mentioned as it should be 'something personal'. smiley29

Ishika calls babs who is still in the hospital.

Ishika gets the news in their messaging app... ex asks her to call Babs' kitty party gang...

Calls her kitty party friends to fix the deal. [So supposedly they will come from Delhi to Mumbai to taunt? Koi kaam dhandha nahi hai kya?]

Things going ahead with the loan plan. fake plan from Ammu gang to bring Virat to the community hall. She fell down and is there... Poem instigates Babs, who is now at home.

Movie time... dream... dont know who dreamt... both by the look of it. after which he left.... and they switch to song and dance to stop him.

After some back and forth he leaves... should I stop him?.. why she isn't stopping? Nimmi brings her to dance... he leaves.

Someone records... sends it to Ishika... to taunt Babs.

Kitty party friends v/s Babs... Taunts.

Repeated dialogues to make Babs feel isolated / ostracised by her family. Babs calls ex. "Time to make Ammu bite the dust." from ex.

Stupid, stupid ep even for a filler. Waste of time. No head / tail... Bas we have to make Babs team up with ex. smiley29

btw, who comes up with the idea of a movie with 'society' members to cheer up a family member? Family fine... friends.. fine... Society members???? Kya ajeeb ajeeb scenes likhte hein ye log? But I guess forget it we have a "#AmVira" dream seq(smiley42) and I guess thats all that matters.

Just by reading I feel skipping it!

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TQ for update smiley20

Its weird other shows fans show disappointment and even articles are abt same on some sites but i never read on abt this show.

In Rab show i read fans are angry becz marriage is invalid and in Bhagya lakshmi repeatation of track.But never read a single article abt this show smiley29

But why not single article abt this show and its marriage?