Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Dekha how much I notice everythingsmiley36

Btw I also want to say something. Virat said babita planned the mela incident. So now as he has this idea so why doesn't he just say Amruta "I'm so sorry for my wrong doings, even sorry isn't enough, and now you are free from this fake marriage, we didn't even take 7 rounds, I didn't even apply sindor properly at that time and then didn't even weared you the mangalsutra, so our marriage isn't real, so you are free from me and my psycho family, and please if you can forgive me, and also I have no courage to face Bhavani aunty, please tell her too to forgive me, you can live your life without my presence, I deserve it, I deserve loneliness for my wrong doings, please leave me and be happy" and then they can live separately.

And then again they can start their friendship phrase, then love track, marriage track ( offooo I use these tracks more than moresmiley19)

One more thing, did you notice the lady who taunt babita and showed the video in precap is her Delhi friend whom Virat said that "you left your husband and now you are getting married again, it's your wish, you can and I have no any interest to discuss your personal matter but you forced me" so now the question is "What's she doing in Mumbai in their community?" Or writers think that we will not be able to recognize her?smiley37 but they can't fool me, I'm intelligent(smiley43), not enteligenta like themsmiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yup. Its the same woman. Had noticed it too. Ab bas use society wali na bataye.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Dekha how much I notice everythingsmiley36

Btw I also want to say something. Virat said babita planned the mela incident. So now as he has this idea so why doesn't he just say Amruta "I'm so sorry for my wrong doings, even sorry isn't enough, and now you are free from this fake marriage, we didn't even take 7 rounds, I didn't even apply sindor properly at that time and then didn't even weared you the mangalsutra, so our marriage isn't real, so you are free from me and my psycho family, and please if you can forgive me, and also I have no courage to face Bhavani aunty, please tell her too to forgive me, you can live your life without my presence, I deserve it, I deserve loneliness for my wrong doings, please leave me and be happy" and then they can live separately.

And then again they can start their friendship phrase, then love track, marriage track ( offooo I use these tracks more than moresmiley19)

One more thing, did you notice the lady who taunt babita and showed the video in precap is her Delhi friend whom Virat said that "you left your husband and now you are getting married again, it's your wish, you can and I have no any interest to discuss your personal matter but you forced me" so now the question is "What's she doing in Mumbai in their community?" Or writers think that we will not be able to recognize her?smiley37 but they can't fool me, I'm intelligent(smiley43), not enteligenta like themsmiley37

Bold: Is se yaad aaya I wanted to explore the annulment and Virat thing - had mentioned it in one of the updates, but never got to it. (socha, woh phase phir se dekhna hai to get my points right, but never did it.)

I dont and wont like him doing this. In fact, I wont mind it if Ammu says, ho gaya jo hona tha... now onwards it is my choice whether I want to continue in this relationship or not, irrespective of whether you want it or not.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Regarding Viru, yes he deserves what he is going through around his mother. His blind believing/support of her is one of the main cause for her psychopathic behavior. She is ashamed of Nimmi for crap reasons, but not of Viru. He has to ask her to go for therapy or cut ties with her. But of course, they won't show anything like this. Babita will magically become remorseful at the end, smiley29 no matter how illogical this looks.

But regarding Amruta, I am in mixed minds. Writers are in fight/flight mode with her, making her feisty wrt her father and all lovey-dovey and forgiving wrt Ahujas, which was a huge put off for me. smiley18

Virat - yeah... I felt bad for him... but only 0%

Amruta - Think we have to go with what she said to Harsh and from that, her take is far more nuanced than what they show / try to show. Going by that convo, she does seem to have her thoughts almost fine. Does she need to care? More likely not. But with how she was after she learnt about Babs' truth, it doesn't feel as 'alien' like before. Should she be this way given what happened in the mela. Again I'd have preferred no or even say NO. In a way can appreciate that she didn't lose her original 'empathy' because of what he did to her - though something about this statement doesn't feel right, given what he did. [Say, one does not need to lose one's kindness esp if it comes naturally ... but then how long can one be kind to someone who isn't? Where is the limit?] Though they claim it is nuanced, with what they show on screen it doesn't feel so.

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 days ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Is there a councillor here I can speak about wierd feelings I have. I'm falling so hard on how gorgeous Priti( Aunt Vandy) is... I mean ❤️❤️❤️❤️ she hooott! 🔥. If you told me this was Amu real mother. I would say yeah.

I'm not even embarassed to admit it... did you see the pic of Priti at the 300 celebration with all other actors. I mean someone get me fire repellent and put me out🧯❤️❤️❤️

I think even if she was next babita & her character written bad... I might defend her illogically. If she does all the right things then someone will have to ban me from here smiley37

P.S. im going to regret this post later but let me live few minutes

😳😳😳

You don't need counselor, just stop doing sasta nasha. You will be fine 😃😃

Just kidding! Whatever floats your boat 😃

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Funny it never occurred to me and also don't remember reading it in any of the posts here - did (or does) anyone feel bad about what Virat is going though around his mom? [Thought triggered by reading a post on X.]

Also remembered, the mode that Amruta is in right now she has been in the same mode for a shorter duration of time after she learnt about Babita's truth. In that sense this is fine... but of course, cant yet make sense of how she can be this way given what happened immediately afterwards that night.

I would have felt bad about Virat if he was a teenager being manipulated by his mother. But Virat is a highly educated, businessman who is in his 30s. If he isn't able to judge people (even if they are family) in an unbiased manner and isn't able to see through their scheming and plotting, then only he is to be blamed. No sympathy here. [Off topic - I could not resist comparing Virat with Arnav, having recently watched the show. Arnav loved his family dearly but he never got manipulated by his family. He had the guts to even fight and stand against his family for what he thought was right. Loving your family does not mean you cannot evaluate them as individuals in an unbiased way. You love them despite who they are]

Regarding Amruta, there is a thin line between being an empath and a doormat. For me, she has crossed that line. She is no teenager either. She is well equipped to understand that Virat is an emotionally fragile person and she will never get his unwavering support, thanks to his mother who has a great influence on him. He will always be unreliable and is capable of abandoning her at the first sight of trouble. Though there are positive members in his family but you don't get into a relationship with someone because he has a good cousin! It is high time she gets real. Friendship is fine but what's next, and does she even want a 'next' with person like Virat. If not, then set your boundaries and move out of their house. Friends can provide emotional support without sharing bedroom.

As always, great job by writers to make 30 something people act like teenagers!

*slowclap*

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

I would have felt bad about Virat if he was a teenager being manipulated by his mother. But Virat is a highly educated, businessman who is in his 30s. If he isn't able to judge people (even if they are family) in an unbiased manner and isn't able to see through their scheming and plotting, then only he is to be blamed. No sympathy here. [Off topic - I could not resist comparing Virat with Arnav, having recently watched the show. Arnav loved his family dearly but he never got manipulated by his family. He had the guts to even fight and stand against his family for what he thought was right. Loving your family does not mean you cannot evaluate them as individuals in an unbiased way. You love them despite who they are]

Regarding Amruta, there is a thin line between being an empath and a doormat. For me, she has crossed that line. She is no teenager either. She is well equipped to understand that Virat is an emotionally fragile person and she will never get his unwavering support, thanks to his mother who has a great influence on him. He will always be unreliable and is capable of abandoning her at the first sight of trouble. Though there are positive members in his family but you don't get into a relationship with someone because he has a good cousin! It is high time she gets real. Friendship is fine but what's next, and does she even want a 'next' with person like Virat. If not, then set your boundaries and move out of their house. Friends can provide emotional support without sharing bedroom.

As always, great job by writers to make 30 something people act like teenagers!

*slowclap*

Bold: Yup. That's the thing I was confused / grappling with too. She has crossed that line, even if I can appreciate her not losing her empathy, despite what happened. And add to it they overdo it with 'lets cheer him up scenes' - no nuances there.smiley29 So even if they are trying to show this balance / nuance, it ends up making her look like a doormat. And.. of course, she doesn't have to be there, which makes it worse.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohh sh*t, dekha what Amruta did with mesmiley7 the way her thinking stuck with Virat,my thinking toosmiley7 I forgot that if Virat will do what I narrated, then he will be like a saint but Amruta then too will not leave him and she will be proved as desperatesmiley7 Amruta for changing my mind, I will not forgive you anytime soonsmiley7 You will have to earn my forgiveness by leaving Virat for your own damn self respectsmiley7 yes and of course yes Amruta will take decision of their relationship now and not Virat and other can interfere there. Can makers please give us our fiercy, strong Amruta backsmiley7

Thank you so much AdiandSid for remind me this which I forgot because of seeing someone's puppy eyes, crying and someone's sympathy for that personsmiley7Now my anger level again wake up and this time I don't know anything but want strong Amruta, don't care how they will give me but I wantsmiley7 Can they please give us Amruta's anger and Virat's manofying tracksmiley7What's wrong with them? What's the behaviour of them?smiley7 btw again thanks AdiandSid, you are the bestsmiley27

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

But regarding Amruta, I am in mixed minds. Writers are in fight/flight mode with her, making her feisty wrt her father and all lovey-dovey and forgiving wrt Ahujas, which was a huge put off for me. smiley18

Yup. That contradiction doesn't go well with me either. Can say she cares zilch about Babita, but why that contrast b/w Jayesh and Virat? After all, must have been tough for Jayesh too to hide his ema and act as if he is a good husband, father, and family man. poor guy. smiley19

Adiandsid thumbnail

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1839942626725728691

pre clip ep got more viewers than the revelation one. [effect of delaying it?]

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 days ago