Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Iss Panama mein amu will not change for sure I can even write on paper with a notary stamp smiley18

Ab Masi aakey kya ukhadney wali hai as villans ki toly already over flowing smiley7

Hmmm av Masi is another gem in crown 👑 of villans uskey alawa kuch nahin hai smiley44

They need separation separation separation plz koi mukta mam key kana mein daalo bhaishaap smiley19

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

" And also he doesn't even smile much"

Ye maine socha hi nahi. Starting se to dukhi aatma tha. dukhi se jyada khadoos. So konsi khoyi hui smile wapas lani hai?smiley29smiley36

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Funny it never occurred to me and also don't remember reading it in any of the posts here - did (or does) anyone feel bad about what Virat is going though around his mom? [Thought triggered by reading a post on X.]

Also remembered, the mode that Amruta is in right now she has been in the same mode for a shorter duration of time after she learnt about Babita's truth. In that sense this is fine... but of course, cant yet make sense of how she can be this way given what happened immediately afterwards that night.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Funny it never occurred to me and also don't remember reading it in any of the posts here - did (or does) anyone feel bad about what Virat is going though around his mom? [Thought triggered by reading a post on X.]

Also remembered, the mode that Amruta is in right now she has been in the same mode for a shorter duration of time after she learnt about Babita's truth. In that sense this is fine... but of course, cant yet make sense of how she can be this way given what happened immediately afterwards that night.

The answer is a big NO! Agar Ammu ziada pareshan na karta maybe compassion hota but after all he did, he deserves all this.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow!. You are lucky to see 1 or few posts on X. Its been this way since first minute of exposure or anytime Virat cries... comments like poor virat& cant see him like this I see every hour. Was going to post it on here but everyone is tired of my rants & stupid questions. Nobody has said anything to me but everyones knowledge much higher than mine in terms of experience with ITV

Do I feel bad for virat- No... no! Why??? He missed obvious evidence against Babita. Dont want to repeat myslef but short detail Virat missed below in blue

I feel bad Virat doesn't have suitable mother figure. Maybe its reason he feels Babita deceit more. Right after exposure virat spoke to Bebe & Kavita but they could not provide good morals & motherly support to him. Virat cant turn to Bhavani based on what he did. Deepika can be possibility but unlikely. Where does Virat get motherly figure of good principles? ... Vandy is going to make it worse. Yes he needs to realise his mistakes & be true in his feelings to Amu. However not having motherly figure can be tough especially due to his attachment to babita after 1st divorce. Father doesn't give him example of how to deal with this- Dildar allows Babita behaviour & stays with in -laws just like babita.

Someone may question my hypocrisy how I dont feel bad Bcos virat missed evidence against Babita but feel sorry he has no motherly figure. He should have used his brain before babita caused problems & found suitable mother figure in Bhavani or Jahan.

short detail Virat missed 1)Mela truck accident dont fit with Amu personality 2) change of babita behaviour and support for Ex different from when he 1st married. 3) Bhavani asked after bomb how they cant see Ex plans & Babita not aware of anything impossible. 4) After PS argument he didn't pay attention to comment from Amu, Dildar, Bhavani & Jahan, and others

Edited by sugz - 4 days ago
msk432109 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Question that can also be raised based on motherly figure comment in quoted post below. Ahujas appear very poor as characters. Theres so many female figures in the Ahuja house but none can be good mother. Ahuja older females have money & status. They use their brains for dirty plans appearing more educated.

Lets look at Bhavani in contrast. Bhavani not educated& faced marriage problems older Ahuja females cant begin to understand. Ahujahs taunt Bhavani. In all problems Bhavani has raised Amu( a banker) & Harsh(doctor). Jahan is like mother to Amu& Harsh. Now comes Aunt Vandy to also be tough mother in law to virat. Amu family has motherly figures in abundance but Ahujas are poor in this point. Its interesting! 🤔 I cant say if this positive moral done purposely by writers or accident. Execution is still terrible!

Originally posted by: sugz

Wow!. You are lucky to see 1 or few posts on X. Its been this way since first minute of exposure or anytime Virat cries... comments like poor virat& cant see him like this I see every hour. Was going to post it on here but everyone is tired of my rants & stupid questions. Nobody has said anything to me but everyones knowledge much higher than mine in terms of experience with ITV

Do I feel bad for virat- No... no! Why??? He missed obvious evidence against Babita. Dont want to repeat myslef but short detail Virat missed below in blue

I feel bad Virat doesn't have suitable mother figure. Maybe its reason he feels Babita deceit more. Right after exposure virat spoke to Bebe & Kavita but they could not provide good morals & motherly support to him. Virat cant turn to Bhavani based on what he did. Deepika can be possibility but unlikely. Where does Virat get motherly figure of good principles? ... Vandy is going to make it worse. Yes he needs to realise his mistakes & be true in his feelings to Amu. However not having motherly figure can be tough especially due to his attachment to babita after 1st divorce. Father doesn't give him example of how to deal with this- Dildar allows Babita behaviour & stays with in -laws just like babita.

Someone may question my hypocrisy how I dont feel bad Bcos virat missed evidence against Babita but feel sorry he has no motherly figure. He should have used his brain before babita caused problems & found suitable mother figure in Bhavani or Jahan.

short detail Virat missed 1)Mela truck accident dont fit with Amu personality 2) change of babita behaviour and support for Ex different from when he 1st married. 3) Bhavani asked after bomb how they cant see Ex plans & Babita not aware of anything impossible. 4) After PS argument he didn't pay attention to comment from Amu, Dildar, Bhavani & Jahan, and others

Edited by sugz - 4 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

The first paragraph is on point; I like how you bring it up. I had this in mind (below), but because I didn't post anything for the 300 eps celebration, I didn't put it here as well:

- Virat's bubble just burst and he is lost. And unlike Ammu he cannot bounce back easily and that's why he always found solace in Ammu (good one or frustration ke saat). If we look closer, Virat, since he met her always needs her. With their so-called friendship/ bond development, Virat cannot separate from her. Har problem ya dukh mein usko Ammu se help chahiye (have you noticed), but jab Maa ke badi ata hai (like Ammu blaming her), he fumes and breaks her trust in him (all the time).

-Ammu unlikely ever needs his help. He is the one coming to the rescue without a call (except for the ladoo scene), but she handles her emotions better than him. Dard usko hai lakin bohot strong hai woh compared to V.

In short, V koh Ammu se zaroorat hai but not the way around (until of course love strikes, when they will finally give us the LOVE between I&U smiley44smiley24)

That explains why some here, said she is the Mother to him now while BA behaves like his jealous GF kind. It's easy to get that V's issue with women (initial plot let's not forget) comes from his entourage (BA & Bebe + Pri betrayal). And because of those "incredible women," he still has trust issues with Ammu (from the start to date).

And it's up to him now to change that (the current track if not love confession is for him to balance his thoughts and emotions to know the wrong and the right, my pov). I think that's how I cracked the code on V's character's build. Unlike BA (horrible Mom who doesn't deserve forgiveness), I think he still has that 1% to be redeemed and be a good ML (going by ITV of course). However, kya writers kabil hai? Kya who log uske remorse maintain karenge? Will they make him sincerely apologize to the Chitnis for his wrong deeds? Etc.

-To conclude, Virat is an egotistical spoiled kid

Ammu is a mentally strong empath (that's why somehow she is still there for her "friend" because she feels his pain, but the story mess makes us also have no compassion for her (dumbo wale parts and stupid excuses not suiting her), and galti unki nahin hai, writers ke. If they wrote the story elaborately with no drag and illogical parts, Ammu would've been acceptable at this stage chahe zabardasti shaadi kyun na ho. They killed her character's strength)

In KMTMG it's hard for me to crack the characters' layers but I guess what I said is a bit close to understanding them (bakhi characters, no comment espe BA, she is the most disgusting character eversmiley11smiley11)

What do you say?

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Question that can also be raised based on motherly figure comment in quoted post below. Ahujas appear very poor as characters. Theres so many female figures in the Ahuja house but none can be good mother. Ahuja older females have money & status. They use their brains for dirty plans appearing more educated.

Lets look at Bhavani in contrast. Bhavani not educated& faced marriage problems older Ahuja females cant begin to understand. Ahujahs taunt Bhavani. In all problems Bhavani has raised Amu( a banker) & Harsh(doctor). Jahan is like mother to Amu& Harsh. Now comes Aunt Vandy to also be tough mother in law to virat. Amu family has motherly figures in abundance but Ahujas are poor in this point. Its interesting! 🤔 I cant say if this positive moral done purposely by writers or accident. Execution is still terrible!

Well, Ahujas had always sucked in front of the Chitnis. Sadly, they didn't take time to explore more of the families before getting into "Let the Leads Meet". Bad moves from its start! They should've taken the first week to introduce both families properly and then in the second week onward, jab Ammu & Virat and their respective families met (aisa kuch).

The intro phase is crucial in a show and they messed it up right there...And that's only one fact among all the issues this show hadsmiley21

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Regarding Viru, yes he deserves what he is going through around his mother. His blind believing/support of her is one of the main cause for her psychopathic behavior. She is ashamed of Nimmi for crap reasons, but not of Viru. He has to ask her to go for therapy or cut ties with her. But of course, they won't show anything like this. Babita will magically become remorseful at the end, smiley29 no matter how illogical this looks.

But regarding Amruta, I am in mixed minds. Writers are in fight/flight mode with her, making her feisty wrt her father and all lovey-dovey and forgiving wrt Ahujas, which was a huge put off for me. smiley18