Oh sorry poor adiandsid smiley19

I will pray for u for getting back ur khoya Hua muskurahat smiley20

Or just try in khoya paya vibhag may be u will find smiley14

Hey just kidding

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: LAV2725

papa sher aya sher aya... does this sound bell?

truck accident caused hospitalization, blame Amruta for attempt to murder for pushing down the truck,smiley3 but NO accident and injury in reality, just played OT critical surgery game

fell down in farmhouse, back head injury, blame on Pri & Ishu for attack and attempt to murder,smiley17 just bandage with small time local doctors home treatment

overdose of sleeping pills consumption at home, hospitalization, stomach wash, blame Virat not speaking for suicide attempt,smiley9 but in reality just 5-6 non-dangerous pills consumed for blackmail game

Babita's so called attempt to murder and suicide games.. in addition to several time fake fainting attemptssmiley41 reminds moral from kids story book papa sher aya sher aya...

Next time if genuinely Babita falls seriously sick or injured or meets massive accident or even attacked by someone, will family believe her and help her? shouldn't smiley24

not sure if writers, cvs & makers remember moral from kids book story then smiley14 OR next time when such critical health scare occurs for real, they succeed to twist it against Bhavani or Amruta more vigorously.smiley6

Uske drama chodho even the medical field nahin chodha un Logon ne. Like you Can buy easily a Doc seriously 🙄 I'm sick of this show.

Edited by Pyaarasam - 4 days ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Precap: Movie date... movie organized in the society hall of all places.smiley19smiley29... (now I dont like my family... they never organized a movie for me in the society hall ever.smiley7No one cares about my 'khoya hua muskurahat'smiley6smiley19)...

Babs in the same mode.

Kaunsi Movie hain ? smiley36 Don't say me kmtmg dekh rahe hain smiley37

They are shown so rich but soc hall mein movie can book whole theater too smiley37 Khud ke ghar mein projector laga lete smiley36

Wait vandy oh i mean tumhari candy is coming to make u smile smiley36

yengaanne thumbnail

Edited by yengaanne - 4 days ago

Word Count: 0

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today's best parts are:

1. Virat was not getting manipulated by his mom's drama. First seeing hospital bts, I thought the matter will be deep, she will be success in manipulating him again, he will feel sorry for ignoring his momsmiley19and that's why that crying btssmiley38. But thanks to writers (smiley43) for proving me wrong here. Virat is using his brain is really a big matter for me smiley37

2. Faking lady's hospital puke worthy (smiley11) drama they didn't drag for another episode and for that I'm thankful, ho sake toh usko meri nazar ke samne se dur hi rakhna, I feel peacesmiley37

Above all I want to say, I assumed today's episode will be just a filler but again they prove me wrong and make me shocksmiley43 I like the episodesmiley9and dil mange moresmiley43

yengaanne thumbnail
So I’m a long time post reader and today first time poster. These are great storyline ideas 👍 Seriously - you need to share this on X and tag #KaiseMujheTumMilGaye And then reply to the recent Dat Creativ post about the show share these thoughts and tag @muktadhond https://www.instagram.com/p/DAbIzfOvqk4/?igsh=ejQwbGgyeTJmZG5y Who knows, maybe they’ll pick up some ideas 🙏 they for sure could use the help…
Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Problem is we can share our own own storyline for helping them but as our plots will hurt their ego, so they will ignore our ideas and even can use them to gain sympathy for no reason and that's why I think it's better not to give them any idea, any comment and any reaction, at least I do it. I always ignore giving any reaction for their any plot in sm sides expect here. Although I say or joke that I want to say them, blah blah blah... But I don't do it. Because of leads I'm still tolerating the serial otherwise don't give a damn to the so called hard working writers, team, makers. They just like praising for themselves and that's what I dislike the most. " You can mistake, improve yourself, focus for doing better than good" but no have big, bigger and biggest ego. Praise us or ignore but don't spread negativity and hate unnecessarily- their main theme.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What kind of scenes do you want to see going forward? [...] LOGIC!

I'm only expecting them to work hard on their stories and stop doing crap for once to see how the audience will react. Because I'm sure more ITV audience will be "Finally!"

What I want in KMTMG right now is that! I want them to reconsider refreshing the story with the lead separation (no need for months and years leap, just take them away from each other and stop forcing romance where there is no "love or attraction")

I love all your points and there is nothing to say about them honestly. But as @Riggy said don't expect such things to happen in here because of the talent of the writer smiley24 It's sad, but they are next to incapable not to offend them.

1. An actual verbal smackdown of Babita at Virat's hands.

This 100% should come. And for BA to be forgiven, she should feel sorry and recognize her mistake (even if I feel she is a lost case beyond a lost one) and understand that Ammu is not between her & her son. It's because of them she is still there. Na BA panga leti, na Ammu wahan hoti. Same agar BA galti na ki Mela mein, na Virat zabardasti shaadi karta Ammu ko, na woh unke ghar hoti for her innocence...(As per the story).

I don't care or mind V forgiving his Mom, but the reason should be strong enough especially if he acknowledges his love for Ammu. He needs to make BA understand that both are important in his life and no one is replacing anyone. But good luck to convince BA smiley24

2. Dragging Priyanka to court for fake marriage/divorce scam. Could be wrapped up in 1-2 episodes. End her character, for god's sake.

Talking about the divorce matter, while screenshotting Srijit's pics (fav scenes with them), I came back to the shaadi/ after shaadi and Pri's entry track. I wanna understand one thing. We know about Pri faking it all. However, we saw 4 pheere and no registration for Ammu & Virat Shaadi, right? Mera question hai, chalo man liya ada pheere liye hai, but for an annulment, the shaadi should be registered, right? How come Ammu came home the next day with such a paper? Kya humko assume karna hai ke hogaya registration??? Because for me they are still not pati patni. I mean have we missed something? Kya kiya makers ne?

Yes, Pri has to go soon. I don't see why they want to keep her. Not only with divorce charges but attempt to murder.

3. Ammu staying at her Aai's place.

She needs to be away from A House for sure. Chahe joh bhi excuse hai. It's V who should push her to go back there. Say something like Ammu "I want to make out for everything I did to you, to conquer you back because I don't deserve you, but I'll try my best to become that person. I want you to be safe. Chale jaa, mere liye, please, chale jaa..."

4. Virat and Bhavani conversation[...] I want Virat to EARN Bhavani's forgiveness.

I'm 100% with this, not only with Aai but also with our Ammu.

5. Amruta getting a job!!! Seriously I beg of you. Also this time, let it be a non-Ahuja thing she gets a job in. Or even let her start that business she wanted to in Ep1.

I don't think we will see this soon. In our dreams! You just arrived, but we complained a lot about it. They are making fun of her degree, her job (any kind actually), etc. FL is sophisticated and modern but nothing like that is shown.

For her business, her plan needs to change from a marriage app (since that was her initial choice) to something like a women-empowering one and use the example of her Aai that she supported to open her business thanks to her cooking skills.

6. At this point, it feels childish that the leads don't say they love each other. Ammu pretty much ALMOST loved Virat before mela fiasco. Virat has been in love before (no matter how horrible it was), so I don't get the whole 'what do we feel' confusion these two have. Just accept that you love each other [...]

Well, saying I love you is not necessary, many ways can be used to express it. We all want it to happen, it's high time because most of their moves and deeds are incomprehensible. Agar we knew that pyaar hai then todha samajh leta but here makers are going around the bush and confusing the audience. Lohri wala convo (Aaji track) was the perfect time to build their friendship, but they made Aaji spill the truth about V's divorce and everything downfell. smiley21 Virat was the one yep to feel something about Ammu but the makers made it the other way, which annoyed all of us smiley7

7. Ammu-Babita public smackdown.

Publicly is not Ammu's style! But yes multiple confrontations are needed for Ammu. I don't like that they kept her silent most of the time while she was capable of slamming BA.

8. Aajji! [...] (btw the new mausi character? If her role is to keep AmVira apart or lead to Bhavani's eventual acceptance of Virat, isn't Aajji already perfect for this role? Why bring a new character at all?)

I don't want her back unless they calm her down and she apologizes for exposing V's truth. It was not her role to do that. Okay her poti was targeted but why drop your level low for the A? Ammu's Aaji should've been better than what they gave us. But yes, she is better than a new entry, but KMTMG ka ek problem hai yeh "new entry" but no proper closure smiley24 Kya hi bole!

9. Make Jayesh/Ishika leave the society and end their characters. Bring Abhiraj back, end his and Kavita's character after an arc or two, where they get exposed and thrown out. Babita-Bebe are enough as villains. The show could focus on how they don't value Ammu's independence/new job/business for a while. (At this point, Kavita is useless in the show's story)

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Jayesh-Ishika I don't mind in a way there is something we can do with them but writer se na ho paega. One why Ishika married Jayesh type of men, kaise mila usse, and blablabla. Jayesh can be ditched by her in the future too or vice-versa. Jayesh seeks forgiveness from his former family and leaves.

10. The show could also shift focus on Ammu/Virat supporting others to get their life right.

(Hey! Maybe Nimi and Amruta can be business partners!)

That can also be great! Rahin baat "Amrit" duo can join my women-empowering idea

Edited by Pyaarasam - 4 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yehi hai right choice baby aha smiley37smiley36

Khush math ho baby mukta sunlegi tho nazar lagjayegi smiley29

Big black dots lagana padeyga tumhey smiley36

Hmm kal ka epi phir sey bakwas lagta hai according to precap ab amu ka Naya mission khoya hua mudkurahat virat ja capas Lana hai bass aur hamara domag kharab karna hai bass this is the mission of mukta and team smiley29

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I don't understand why Amruta is stubborn to bring back Virat's smilesmiley37 He was khadoos according to her naa? And also he doesn't even smile muchsmiley37 (in real life toosmiley36) can masi starts her journey by slapping Amruta?smiley37 what's wrong with her?smiley37

Now it's very necessary for both of them to stay alone, they both deserve alone time and think about all the happenings happen with them. Virat loves his mom way too much or say blindly so obviously he needs time to accept her reality, her cheap deeds and in this time Amruta needs to leave him alone, only then he will be able to understand her value in his life and when Virat will not be around, will not disturb her and she will get her family's support but will still feel some emptiness just because Virat is not around her only then she will be able to understand what she actually feel for him.

But aisa kuch bhi nhi ho rha hai aur upar se movie date with family and society peoplesmiley37, imagine song scene with extra romance with him, dreaming him kissing her foreheadsmiley37ogling his body without blinksmiley37and will wear the pendant again for next functionsmiley37 masi kya khak ukhad legi?smiley37 Don't know about Virat's character will improve or not but they are messed up with Amruta's charactersmiley37