Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Riggy

Great suggestions. Agree with all.

Just one advice, don't have your hopes too high. The writers aren't capable enough to handle multiple tracks at a time. Forget multiple tracks, they aren't capable of handling a single Virat Amruta track till date.

I have said this before and will say it again, the insights and ideas that the members share here is good enough to write an entire show. If only the writers knew about this thread 😔

Maybe we should invite her. Kya pata akkal aa jaegi

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Confession dikha de woh is bohat hain smiley36French toast and french kiss toh dur ki baat hain smiley37

Well, yahan mujhe yeh sab nahin dekhna hai. Agar OTT hota maybe but not here. More than romance I love a good story and here we don't have it, so not hoping anything from makers here, kiss toh bilkul nahin smiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

28th:

[...]

Last two eps have been comparatively good! Kaise???

As always I'm about to binge both tonight maybe. Still on my screenshots by that time, we will reach 350 to post something lolsmiley37

Rahin baat kaise? I would say because they want us to fall into it, "calm before the storm", let's see how long the eps are going to be okay

Pyaarasam thumbnail

TQ for update smiley20

When i was watching ammu was quite interfering between mother and son smiley29 In old ep even i used to get irked by her babz ka to chodosmiley18 And on top of that she knows babz doesn't like her then also smiley24 She was not in onesided love ki chalo i understand.

Also like u mentioned in ur earlier post ammu and jayesh never had proper or confrontation scenes since ammu was to busy in ahuja's.If u knew ishika won't let to speak to ur father then go to his office ghar jaane ki kya zaroorat hain smiley29

Still they don't show other characters of show and their interaction smiley18

But what abt viewers ki muskurahat? smiley29

Kahin nahin milenge. They don't care about us. Honestly, there is no story here. KMTMG is a pure mess. 300 eps, my foot!

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ex & Ishika plan. Virat will blame Babita once falsely. Babita will prove innocence quicky like Ex got private investigator on property papers. Virat will regret & forget all that babita has done... I doubt babita will ever save Amu but it is possible she can use angle to get back virat to her side. Then start manipulation again.

Yes... its too soon to say as we dont know plan however what is this show if Babita cant emotionally manipulate virat. Must happen again soon🤔

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lo Bolo bandey ney just figured out his mom's natal of sleeping pills thing from chemist smiley20

Aise hi sab figure out karleta banda lekin Kitna toucher kiya humein and amu ko smiley15

Pyaarasam thumbnail

But dildar ji is happy in his married life smiley37 While beta is tired of all this but dildarji has to tolerate all of them and has to earn for this family too.So that he is not called ghar jamai.

He can learn from his father and take money from bhavani's and take business to new height smiley36

Oh, this can be a new idea. See! Property gaya to Rajiv and Pri; not many things left for the A. A Kadhai is doing great and they decided to open a restaurant, voilà! Ammu looks at the finances and Jaimai baboo at the business and everything related to marketing and all.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Precap: Movie date... movie organized in the society hall of all places.smiley19smiley29... (now I dont like my family... they never organized a movie for me in the society hall ever.smiley7No one cares about my 'khoya hua muskurahat'smiley6smiley19)...

Babs in the same mode.

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 days ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

papa sher aya sher aya... does this sound bell?

truck accident caused hospitalization, blame Amruta for attempt to murder for pushing down the truck,smiley3 but NO accident and injury in reality, just played OT critical surgery game

fell down in farmhouse, back head injury, blame on Pri & Ishu for attack and attempt to murder,smiley17 just bandage with small time local doctors home treatment

overdose of sleeping pills consumption at home, hospitalization, stomach wash, blame Virat not speaking for suicide attempt,smiley9 but in reality just 5-6 non-dangerous pills consumed for blackmail game

Babita's so called attempt to murder and suicide games.. in addition to several time fake fainting attemptssmiley41 reminds moral from kids story book papa sher aya sher aya...

Next time if genuinely Babita falls seriously sick or injured or meets massive accident or even attacked by someone, will family believe her and help her? shouldn't smiley24

not sure if writers, cvs & makers remember moral from kids book story then smiley14 OR next time when such critical health scare occurs for real, they succeed to twist it against Bhavani or Amruta more vigorously.smiley6

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

With ex and Ishika plan shown felt the same can happen around those plans. Perhaps this time even Amruta will be convinced Babs did it... and in the end proven wrong. Repercussions... to be seen.