Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: sugz

I responded as promised. Sorry I forget sometimes. @Adiandsid- your response is neautral & display knowledge that is intimidating. Its not your intent & I mean this as compliment in admiration not to be taken as insult. I will discuss this more later. My intention is not to double down or prove my point- look at my past posts. I admit fault & wont edit where I'm wrong.

Remaining neutral in this post is also telling that my complaints cant be discredited. I Suppose its tough to question intent/morals when you dont work on show or know writers directly. Sriti & writing standards- this sad as we see talent of actors with amateur writer- imagine talent of actors with good writingπŸ€”.

Villian glorification- frustration on this point is amplified I think by fact we all agree the peaks of plots are ruined & underwhelming. Peaks doesn't close holes in plot either. Villian glorification can ok if psychology behind it expalined well. I've seen many film/ series where I did give some empathy to villians. Here I cannot.

Withdraw case - Agree with your point adding. How stupid is it to withdraw case with no protection or preventive measures it will happen again. No one is going to say next time Ex plan can work... or how will they know in future Ex & babita still working together. Amu sits to eat with virat next episode. Why doesn't Amu say. "Yes its fine to withdraw case becase its always left to me to save".

@Adiandsid want same you posted few weeks ago. I want writers to get drunk with confidence on 300 episodes of majority rubbish. Their fall will soon come based what they given us

Blue: A very short version of my long post could've been the saying 'never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence'.

Green: Not discrediting your point at all too. We all come from different perspectives.. and in a way equally / roughly right and wrong.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Happy its not only me that got this advice.😜🀣

Our group Councillor/ psychologist is here! smiley37@Riggy- I dont mean it in any insulting manner. Thank you for love & careπŸ™πŸ’Œ

Well, tbh, I got the same advice when I was new here. So, just passing the message as part of my social responsibility πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

After all, considering the traumatic effect of the show, we need to look after each other's mental health and I have always felt that this forum acts like a support group πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yeah lip lock ta na KYY mein (didn't see the show though).

Lip lock is just lip touching (at least for me) it's not like they went for a French kiss!!! Aisa kya dekhaya uss Kavya mein that they got mad?

Confession dikha de woh is bohat hain smiley36French toast and french kiss toh dur ki baat hain smiley37

sugz thumbnail

Is there a councillor here I can speak about wierd feelings I have. I'm falling so hard on how gorgeous Priti( Aunt Vandy) is... I mean ❀️❀️❀️❀️ she hooott! πŸ”₯. If you told me this was Amu real mother. I would say yeah.

I'm not even embarassed to admit it... did you see the pic of Priti at the 300 celebration with all other actors. I mean someone get me fire repellent and put me out🧯❀️❀️❀️

I think even if she was next babita & her character written bad... I might defend her illogically. If she does all the right things then someone will have to ban me from here smiley37

P.S. im going to regret this post later but let me live few minutes

Originally posted by: Riggy

Well, tbh, I got the same advice when I was new here. So, just passing the message as part of my social responsibility πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

After all, considering the traumatic effect of the show, we need to look after each other's mental health and I have always felt that this forum acts like a support group πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Edited by sugz - 5 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

28th:

A few tense silent moments later the precap scene... liked it until they went overboard with 'share?'...

Ex - Ishika scene... new plan is to trouble Ammu and in such a way that the blame will go on Babs. [facepalm. Why cant they keep Ammu out of it!!! Jaroori hai kya? same with Abhiraj who is now missing.] Gets message update on the society chatapp group.

Hospital, the medicine is taken out of her system. Ammu goes out, but Dildaar asks her to stay.

Babs calls Virat... Virat asks 'why she did it?' Nimmi asks things but she puts the blame on them for not intervening b/w her and Virat. Ammu is not impressed, and looks like even Virat is.

'What would you have done if I did talk to you?' [He had asked the doc when she had the tablet... had asked Shekhar to check where the tablets came from... Poem from cctv footage...] Chemist called into the room... he knows it was her plan... [5-6 tablets wont do anything..] babs caught yet again.

Shocking even Dildaar.

Virat was good. also talks about the truck incident. 'Just look at Dad mom!'

'What has happened to you mom? Why are you doing all these things?'

'Because of her... bla bla bla...' 'and today you have insulted my rishta by proving me wrong' 'how can a mom be wrong'.

'I am done mom... aur nahi hoga mujhse... thakk chuka hu'... Said something to Nimmi but couldn't hear because of wonderful sound editing. Asks everyone to leave. Ammu stays (she shouldn't have.) and says 'I am not in b/w you and your son.

Ex on call with someone - seems like the chemist was coaxed to say the truth by money....had fixed the watchman too, to pass the footage to her. [well... if I liked what happened until now... they lost me in this scene.]

Mandatory VA scene... in the garden this time...

V thinking about mom.. she sees him crying... he changes the topic... to food. [Would've been good if she said 'Its okay to cry' before leaving.]

Ammu will fight with anyone to bring back his 'khoyi huvi muskurahat'... [talking of which, I would like to see Ammu's khoi huvi muskurahat too - something she lost after she had to move out of her house and got lost in Ahuja madhouse never-ending maze. But is there anyone on that job?]

Next morning / evening / or just probably later (seems like just later)

Virat-Shekhar jogging and tp... Jahan-Bhavani arrive talking about the deposit etc.... Virat decides to help her.

[Did like the hospital part. His 'I've had enough' etc. are examples of should've been said after the clip incident. Even over here, more could've been said by Nimmi and Dildaar.]

Last two eps have been comparatively good! Kaise???

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Last two eps have been comparatively good! Kaise???

Probably because they've stretched the exposΓ© to multiple eps. If all these would've been done in one day / 2-3 eps of the same scene, think the impact would've been way better. What had to happen in Alibaug, we thought would happen after PS scene, but actually happened the next morning... and what I thought will happen the next morning, happened today. Lack of Nimmi-Dildaar dialogues / reaction does bother me even now - though they did the right thing by showing them going out of the room.

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 days ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

'I am done mom... aur nahi hoga mujhse... thakk chuka hu'... Said something to Nimmi but couldn't hear because of wonderful sound editing. Asks everyone to leave. Ammu stays (she shouldn't have.) and says 'I am not in b/w you and your son.

Ammu will fight with anyone to bring back his 'khoyi huvi muskurahat'... [talking of which, I would like to see Ammu's khoi huvi muskurahat too - something she lost after she had to move out of her house and got lost in Ahuja madhouse never-ending maze. But is there anyone on that job?]

TQ for update smiley20

When i was watching ammu was quite interfering between mother and son smiley29 In old ep even i used to get irked by her babz ka to chodosmiley18 And on top of that she knows babz doesn't like her then also smiley24 She was not in onesided love ki chalo i understand.

Also like u mentioned in ur earlier post ammu and jayesh never had proper or confrontation scenes since ammu was to busy in ahuja's.If u knew ishika won't let to speak to ur father then go to his office ghar jaane ki kya zaroorat hain smiley29

Still they don't show other characters of show and their interaction smiley18

But what abt viewers ki muskurahat? smiley29

nilmi thumbnail

I think Virat takes after his father when it comes to matters of the heart, as both were drawn to toxic women.

Luckily, X left him.... otherwise, Virat might have faced the same unfortunate fate as Dildar...smiley18

sugz thumbnail

Dont lose hope. Maybe aunt vandy will plan with Ex to drug virat again & have his child. Vandy can still get Amu to leave. Virat & Amu deserve it for not getting Ex & Babs arrested. We all have high hopes

Originally posted by: nilmi

I think Virat takes after his father when it comes to matters of the heart, as both were drawn to toxic women.

Luckily, X left him.... otherwise, Virat might have faced the same unfortunate fate as Dildar...smiley18

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

But dildar ji is happy in his married life smiley37 While beta is tired of all this but dildarji has to tolerate all of them and has to earn for this family too.So that he is not called ghar jamai.

He can learn from his father and take money from bhavani's and take business to new height smiley36