Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

Yeh maine kya dekha son of sardar smiley37 suddenly sir pe turbansmiley36 Peabrain ke sir pe bhoj bhad gaya smiley36

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

I saw that on Twitter... Why did they kiss? I mean, she was the third wheel, right? I saw clips of that actor with Sumbul... I thought sumbul was the lead.

Maybe like pri was coming to kiss V wala type scene honga smiley36 I don't watch it so no idea.

Jab dekho what wrong with ITV bolte hain smiley37

I think MTV kasie yeh yaariyan had kiss scene too but proper wala.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Not that the writers really care for what the audience want - even the chem students. Try and make sense of it around the mela eps... who did it serve? which audience? what % of audience 0.01%? I have no idea. Yet they went ahead with it with gusto after already messing Virat up once before, without caring about the implications of doing it. If they wanted them to be together and in better terms they could've dealt with their 'wedding' eps in a better way.

Dont think the show will end because of it. It can end if they aren't able to have a good B story after the split / meeting again.

PS: A bit more on 'without caring about the implications of doing it'. That incident killed VA relationship for me as an audience. VA is only a forced jodi they can show later on. After the divorce drama during MS and the 'patch up' later on, going bad with him should not have been done. Once was a mistake. Second time... a crime/sin.

Actually, (seconding you) Shaadi, nakli wala hona zaroori ta without exposing BA (for us) as the villains behind the pics. They should've let that shaadi happen takhi dono galat te and after that brought whatever they had to bring in. I think aise better ho sakta ta.

I agree with you about the jodi, for me there is no "Amvira" only Ammu & Virat ya kahun Srijit beautiful chemistry onscreen. There is no love story here or something to hold on to, that hey "this is so wow" type

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Annu.

Maybe like pri was coming to kiss V wala type scene honga smiley36 I don't watch it so no idea.

Jab dekho what wrong with ITV bolte hain smiley37

I think MTV kasie yeh yaariyan had kiss scene too but proper wala.

Yeah lip lock ta na KYY mein (didn't see the show though).

Lip lock is just lip touching (at least for me) it's not like they went for a French kiss!!! Aisa kya dekhaya uss Kavya mein that they got mad?

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo interesting precap both r trying to eat and doomtanana babbu took sleeping 😴 💤 pills dhoomtanadoom

Hmm issi bahaney ammu telling viru that let's separate 🤔 smiley20smiley9

Kaash mera diwali kuch jaldi shuruhiga issi bahaney smiley40smiley41

Hmm lekin I dont think mukta will do that smiley7

Wait wait how come ammu in Abuja mansion again???

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Frustrated or not- writers definitely being cynical I think is word. What more do they want? ... we all know Virat withdrew FRI for his dear mom. Now we get this overdose rubbish.

Creators continue give villians much screen time- Worse is they give chemistry BTS to lure viewers. Result is brief bonding compared to villian time. Before im told calm down & not be emotional... how can everyone else not see creators/writers intent is to insult viewers. Is this the line that its enough?- theres a difference between drama & villian glorification. This rubbish must stop from KMTMG creators! 😡🤬😡🤬

I may get told calm down & ill get to point of no care. Forget the show - cancel if must & forget whether Im emotional. Does no one get disgusted for the lack of morals coming from creators based on above points? Show may be fictional but attitude of creators is real & sinful TBH

Yeah.. back to square one.

Guess Rajeev has gone to an astrologer to check the right muhurat to come in and claim his 'property'.

Villains - at least in this case nothing much can be done. Did find Nimmi's talk with Virat confusing though. Has her own relationship with her mom improved? Is she in talking terms with her? Would've appreciated her talking around those lines too. 'Bhai... even I am not talking with mom these days. She still believes I should not have divorced Rajeev... She may not listen to me if I go in with the medicines. I dont know why mom is behaving this way these days'... something similar sounds more palatable than what she did. But... idk why the scene was used... perhaps to make Virat feel guilty when he finds her unconscious.

Bhavani isn't wrong - the only issue is even she is like a pendulum. Never made sense of her 'advices' to Ammu pre and post mela eps. and then suddenly something hit her. at least after the mela she should've been 'get out of there' mode and 'we will face things whatever it be'.

Virat... saas... biwi / baiko... well... good... but what are you going to do about your mom? Any plans of moving out with your baiko? You do want her to be safe isn't it? Or perhaps you prefer to feel guilty that you couldn't protect her? after all you do seem to get a lot of her attention when you play the victim. Also sounds really good when your baiko says 'Aapki koi galti nahi hai'... yes... You are perfect.. and who better than your baiko to say it - the one whom you have wronged the most.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugz

Frustrated or not- writers definitely being cynical I think is word. What more do they want? ... we all know Virat withdrew FRI for his dear mom. Now we get this overdose rubbish.

Creators continue give villians much screen time- Worse is they give chemistry BTS to lure viewers. Result is brief bonding compared to villian time. Before im told calm down & not be emotional... how can everyone else not see creators/writers intent is to insult viewers. Is this the line that its enough?- theres a difference between drama & villian glorification. This rubbish must stop from KMTMG creators! 😡🤬😡🤬

I may get told calm down & ill get to point of no care. Forget the show - cancel if must & forget whether Im emotional. Does no one get disgusted for the lack of morals coming from creators based on above points? Show may be fictional but attitude of creators is real & sinful TBH

Agree and disagree. I'll touch upon some, if not all, the points you mentioned and in no way I am defending the writers - since week 2 of the show I've been vocal here, to varying degrees, about lack of skill in the writers. At least for me it is tough to debate / discuss about morals when I see glaring mistakes in what they show. If it was a well written piece or well shot story / product, my attention would've gone into the rights and wrongs done by the characters.

I've tried to read some fanfics on Abhigya and there have only been a few of fanfic writers that I could move beyond a couple of chapters because most of the time it is not written well. Can appreciate the idea, but the treatment didn't make me go beyond, unless the writer was someone I know. May be an exaggeration to say the level of story writing in the show is like these writers, but they are simply not up to the mark - at least, since I am watching this because of Sriti, not the level that I would expect Sriti's show would be. So for me, I will stay neutral on lack of morals coming from the writers (not claiming that is not the case), their writing is not on the level that I can look into the topic. Say, the mela eps, part of why i really dont like it, is the stupidity in which events unfolded - with the 'wedding' happening when the cops are there and he is blackmailing her in front of them to get married to her. That was just one of the many loopholes in that wonderful phase.

VA situations have often been similarly forcefully created most of the time. Villain glorification does happen in other shows too... later tracks of kkb is filled with it too. Have heard BL is worse in this matter. But the show has handled that in a bad way too - have said before - letting Rajeev go free after bank fraud expose and mela eps have been the two 'blackholes' of the show for me.

I'm not surprised that Virat withdrew the case. What else would he do? The writers failure imo is not around 'Virat withdrew the case' but around not exploring 'what else would he do?' It is a difficult situation for him with some relevant things to look back at - Okay to get Bhavani arrested but not my mommy? What would he answer if Bhavani / Jahan / Harsh asks him the same thing? Could he not have said something similar when Babita - who he has noticed has not shown any remorse - was asking him 'why are you quiet?'.

Not surprising either that Babs continues with her plans.. and also not surprised that Babs is proud about it. Surprising for me is as mentioned before, lack of reaction from the other characters, Ammu's preoccupation with what Virat is feeling, etc. and Nimmi talking about reconciliation already. The lack of awareness of the situation displayed from the events in the show is a bit too weird.

"Show may be fictional but attitude of creators is real & sinful TBH" May be. But from the above, I'll say to me it reflects they are amateurish or at best mediocre. and if they are proud of their work, after all, the show has now crossed 300 eps, and credit their "wonderful writing" for the same, they are arrogant and delusional along with it. The show is still running despite their pathetic writing.

Edited by Adiandsid - 5 days ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for responding. Some of my statements have been quite strong but its deserved In my opinion based on prolonged mistakes also described in post. Im reading the post in more detail & will reply later today. Much thought was given & its my personality to give same respect.

1 thing thats got me from post the show has now crossed 300 eps, and credit their "wonderful writing". It may be ITV is just not for me. I have watched series from other countries & dont have all these objections. I can tolerate some errors but this show has made it difficult. Is it my maturity lacking or thicker skin? I've never had these complaints from discussing with other viewers in person but its a consideration for myself

Thanks again for response 🙏

Agree and disagree. I'll touch upon some, if not all, the points you mentioned and in no way I am defending the writers - since week 2 of the show I've been vocal here, to varying degrees, about lack of skill in the writers. At least for me it is tough to debate / discuss about morals when I see glaring mistakes in what they show. If it was a well written piece or well shot story / product, my attention would've gone into the rights and wrongs done by the characters.

I've tried to read some fanfics on Abhigya and there have only been a few of fanfic writers that I could move beyond a couple of chapters because most of the time it is not written well. Can appreciate the idea, but the treatment didn't make me go beyond, unless the writer was someone I know. May be an exaggeration to say the level of story writing in the show is like these writers, but they are simply not up to the mark - at least, since I am watching this because of Sriti, not the level that I would expect Sriti's show would be. So for me, I will stay neutral on lack of morals coming from the writers (not claiming that is not the case), their writing is not on the level that I can look into the topic. Say, the mela eps, part of why i really dont like it, is the stupidity in which events unfolded - with the 'wedding' happening when the cops are there and he is blackmailing her in front of them to get married to her. That was just one of the many loopholes in that wonderful phase.

VA situations have often been similarly forcefully created most of the time. Villain glorification does happen in other shows too... later tracks of kkb is filled with it too. Have heard BL is worse in this matter. But the show has handled that in a bad way too - have said before - letting Rajeev go free after bank fraud expose and mela eps have been the two 'blackholes' of the show for me.

I'm not surprised that Virat withdrew the case. What else would he do? The writers failure imo is not around 'Virat withdrew the case' but around not exploring 'what else would he do?' It is a difficult situation for him with some relevant things to look back at - Okay to get Bhavani arrested but not my mommy? What would he answer if Bhavani / Jahan / Harsh asks him the same thing? Could he not have said something similar when Babita - who he has noticed has not shown any remorse - was asking him 'why are you quiet?'.

Not surprising either that Babs continues with her plans.. and also not surprised that Babs is proud about it. Surprising for me is as mentioned before, lack of reaction from the other characters, Ammu's preoccupation with what Virat is feeling, etc. and Nimmi talking about reconciliation already. The lack of awareness of the situation displayed from the events in the show is a bit too weird.

"Show may be fictional but attitude of creators is real & sinful TBH" May be. But from the above, I'll say to me it reflects they are amateurish or at best mediocre. and if they are proud of their work, after all, the show has now crossed 300 eps, and credit their "wonderful writing" for the same, they are arrogant and delusional along with it. The show is still running despite their pathetic writing.

Edited by sugz - 5 days ago
eversmile23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
  • They keep going in circles with the same old Babitha and team plotting and scheming. There has to be a shift from this repeated cycle and villains getting away with zero consequences as usual.

• This time, hope to see a change in Virat - one that does not fall so easily for his mother’s tricks and drama. Instead he needs to let her know clearly that she is not going to win him over by doing all this. She has to understand what she has done is wrong, be willing to admit it and accept that she is wrong. (Hardly doubt we can expect any remorse from her yet)
  • Plus the family needs to take a strong stand and stop tolerating her wicked behaviour. This time Dildar sir needs to do something…his wife has gone too far already. With this sleeping pill drama, there is reason now to send her for much needed therapy. She clearly needs psychological treatment. In today’s episode Virat told Nimmy that he needs a break. I feel the audience needs a break from this character for a few days.
Edited by eversmile23 - 5 days ago
msk432109 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.