Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 days ago

Waise, maine socha ek chotu sa post "special 300" karlun but Idk if I should. People seem so happy that I don't want to spoil their happiness or maybe I should smiley15

I wanna do one with Srijit too but screenshots kam hai mera might do it later or tom

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 days ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

27th

Ammu-Jayesh confrontation was good. She had her head straight in the convo. Virat intervenes when things go bad... says he will take back the FIR.

[Dont remember when but she explains Jayesh did it so that he can pressurise Virat to take back the FIR. Think she mentioned it to Jayesh before he was asked to leave.]

Bhavani talks to Vandy Tai'... smiley5... complains about Ahujas... about Virat... etc. Calls Vandy tai here to 'ammu ko samjhao'. Vandy maushi. Candy to come in for her father's rituals... [well... this is actually the time for those rituals... so they do know about that.]

Jahan, Bhavani, Ammu scene... was fine. Some Vandy talks, Ammu apologises... Harsh joins in... some stall for Aaichi kadhai... [deposit 3 lakh.] Harsh... kya sochke laya hai? Ammu says can take loan... Bhavani mentions nope. Loan ke chakkar me Virat ki naukri, jabardasti ki shaadi... dont want.

Virat Nimmi convo... Nimmi wants to mend things b/w him and mom... [well... dont know how to look at it!] Nimmi to temporarily take charge of Mom's medicines.

[Either the characters or the writers dont know how badly Babita effed up.]

But again everyone in drama is going scot free smiley37 And come back with more demand.Yeh saaza kum maaza hain villians ki smiley36Jo 100ep mein property lene aaye teh unka kuch nahin hua smiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Saas bola????? Okay! We are moving without moving. Dekhte hai aage! But basically Bhawani didn't buy Virat akri baar yesterday acha hai. This is def a remake of Romeo & Juliet but a very bad one

Yup. Moving without moving. Emphasising the dialogues, without emphasisng anything in reality. Wahi purana... 'hum to ab humesha ke liye saath hein' for 301 eps now.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Probably after a week liked a scene of Ammu - the confrontation with Jayesh was good. She was thinking right toosmiley20. [Doesn't mean the scene was exceptionally good or anything. It was normal.. and its been a while since I saw a normal Ammu.smiley29smiley36] He wanted to create an issue and he did. Virat fell for his / Ishika's ploy. [Rare scene these days.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 5 days ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for update. So we back to square 1 with no character development but distraction in form of Aunt Vandy. Villians get away with no justice to return. There is video on X with Sriti dancing & Arjit taking selfie... Ex character also next to Sriti. Nimmi wants to fix relationship meaning 1 slap from Aunt Vandy to babita & virat will forget everything his mom did to Amu. Nothing serious happened to Amu... I mean its only Amu so lets cry till next episode for small ML gestures & get real mad bcos Bhavani wrong😡😡😡😡

Happy 300 episodes where we got Babita exposure with no justice for any of the villians. Grown adults Amu & virat act like kids in love dont know how to maintain relationship. BTW - this is summary for all 300 ... I mean 301 episodes with much more to come as promised by Arjit. I ask again that actors must have had script writing in drama college. Is it actors dont care or watch the show? ... when is it ok to question actors? ... yes I support them but is there no responsibility they have to supporters?

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

27th

Ammu-Jayesh confrontation was good. She had her head straight in the convo. Virat intervenes when things go bad... says he will take back the FIR.

Timing issue - Virat left first but he was around when Ammu Bhavani convo took place. Jayesh Ammu confrontation continues. He is asked to leave, now that his job is done. Others leave too.

[Did feel why Dildaar, Anjali, and Nimmi should leave?]

Ammu-Bhavani confrontation was short... better than what it felt like in the precap.

[Dont remember when but she explains Jayesh did it so that he can pressurise Virat to take back the FIR. Think she mentioned it to Jayesh before he was asked to leave.]

Ammu cooling off downstairs... Virat brings the second bottle of water... some tp... and some usual dialogues.

"Ab toh double mehnat karne padegi meri saas ko mana ne ke liye... why are you looking at me like this? my wife's mom is my saas isn't it" with the stupid emphasised sound editing smiley35

Some tp later with Deepika... Poem gives 5 sleeping tablets to Babs to get Virat's attention back. 'Since you are here I wont have to bow down to ex'.

Bhavani talks to Vandy Tai'... smiley5... complains about Ahujas... about Virat... etc. Calls Vandy tai here to 'ammu ko samjhao'. Vandy maushi. Candy to come in for her father's rituals... [well... this is actually the time for those rituals... so they do know about that.]

Jahan, Bhavani, Ammu scene... was fine. Some Vandy talks, Ammu apologises... Harsh joins in... some stall for Aaichi kadhai... [deposit 3 lakh.] Harsh... kya sochke laya hai? Ammu says can take loan... Bhavani mentions nope. Loan ke chakkar me Virat ki naukri, jabardasti ki shaadi... dont want.

Virat Nimmi convo... Nimmi wants to mend things b/w him and mom... [well... dont know how to look at it!] Nimmi to temporarily take charge of Mom's medicines.

[Either the characters or the writers dont know how badly Babita effed up.]

Ammu walks in and hears it.

VA scene... silence... and the end.

[Hmm... better ep comparatively. Odd way to bring Candy in... and Ammu says she may not bring chocolates this time. Only Candy... no chocolates.]

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Was happy as I thought witch was not in next function as she was not in any bts but now seeing her present in the celebration along with hag and lizard, my current mood is smiley35 Just to increase episode no kuch bhi bakwas kar rha haismiley7 celebrations mai sabko participate karna jaruri hai kya? At least witch and hag could be out because witch is the main reason for trp's downfallsmiley7But Mukta ko toh isko sar pe rakhke nachna haismiley35 Was too happy when got SriJit beautiful content but sara mood ka satyanash kar diya merasmiley35 can dumbo Mukta and makers move on from witch or not??smiley35 Aab mujhe itna gussa aa rhi hai kiya hi batausmiley35

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Although offtopic

Oh god yeh maine kya pada lip lock scene smiley37 in kavya smiley36 And viewers slam unnecessary intimacy smiley36

Hope this show maker doesn't try it smiley36

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You real naughty are actually giving indirect idea to Muktasmiley43If she will check your this comment then definitely we will get this type of scene but as she's extra brainy so maybe for something new we will get oldie's (I can't mention the kiss you mentioned, mujhe sharam ati haismiley43) that type of scene aur aab yeh maat puchna konsi oldie couple #iykyk( just notice this smiley11 emoji) and also not to forget in RARKPK there was a that type of kiss between oldie bichre hue premissmiley43Mukta hai kuch bhi kar sakti haismiley37

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 5 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Although offtopic

Oh god yeh maine kya pada lip lock scene smiley37 in kavya smiley36 And viewers slam unnecessary intimacy smiley36

Hope this show maker doesn't try it smiley36

Not the first time! Lip lock ITV mein they should avoid because people will get heart attacks. Suna hai BALH OG wala bhi hua ta.

But what I don't understand is torrid wale scenes okay hai but do lips koh touch karna tauba tauba why? smiley36 Isn't it weird

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I know a few actors who are not open to kissing on the lips and all...that is absolutely fine (I respect it). But joh okay hai, karne do na! It's not like they are making babies.