Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

There is another post on SBS which happens every 3 days more often than network promo but no new promo from network. Why? - I'm not purposely trying to start rumours. It seems creators of show using SBB & SBS & IWM for promo instead of network. Is this an indication of shows creators not agreeing with Z? Look at that mandy Youtube video we saw exposure script leak allowed on the set many times. Remember Arjit Q& A someone ask about promoting new time slot. He said they did what they could from their side meaning its network again. Much evidence says creators maybe even actors having ... lets be diplomatic & say having difficulties with Ztv since time change or maybe further for budget compared to Bhagyas

Anyone see my point or is my brain over thinking?

Edited by sugz - 5 days ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Vandy ka temporarily Candy bana diya - naamkaran karke.

btw... ye 'rich' logo ka stereotype kyu hai - heavy (and gaudy) ornaments!

Now suddenly after 100ep they needed new character to show it was forced marriage joke smiley37 It should have been bhavani reaction from start or like her ammu's own reaction from start so bhavani and ammu will be back to mera heera and mera pati jhaap smiley29

Kuch nahin milega with 2 to 4 min of her presence back to I and U smiley37

But ammu got new parivaar she hardly care abt her maayka ppl smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sugz

@Adiandsid. Will respond to this post now & other later today as you said about pendant again which is ok. I Understand your frustration. Agreed ... i think you not the only 1 getting more frustrated at this writer habbit which is getting worse. Writers always place importance then leave plot incomplete. Writers did the same for Amu trying to remember cough syrup night... also on the original divorce papers that babita hides not mentioned till today...List will continue

In summary. Pendant is like many plots I've been saying as from above writers leave messy. I will accept pendant example is relevant now but my point is Writers dont change! . They dont close these plots in climax but bring it up 100 episode later like Jayesh property complication. Personally have adopted approach not thinking what is logical but what do writers want to be assumed... even this is most times illogical.

All we can do is ask questions as I do here... is it only me confused or writers bad habbit again. None of us can fix it but get peace our sanity remains strong by posting hereπŸ™πŸ’ŒπŸ€ž

Thank you to everyone that helpsπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

@Riggy- sorry for overlap of points. Only see your post after i submitted & couldn't tag you now

Frustration - wont say frustration about the show but may be creative frustration. I see something can be a good moment / something that is necessary / clarify things at least a bit - but they just plain avoid it.. preferring something not so great over those.

There is this scene in BV where Ganga goes through a tough moment when she is wearing the sindoor - 'should I or not? In a way Jagdish did get married to me but are we actually married?' etc... It was a beautiful and meaningful moment. And if I am to watch the show again, I will watch that part for sure. Kind of a parallel in the last days of AbhiGya in kkb where after returning from the court Pragya looks in the mirror at her sindoor and perhaps smiles, now that things are almost completely fine b/w her and Abhi. Another meaningful moment.

Ammu is shown with the sindoor all the time - she had wiped it off in the mela night (though it did magically reappear in the washroom the next morning)... When she wears the sindoor each day, what does she think? Is it a voluntary act as if she was married to him for idk 2 years? Would love to see her thought process. [Of course, they dont have to show it every day... but I would say it was important for them to show it 'once' in the last 100+ eps.]

The pendant thing was again used for a plot, like you mentioned. btw, he bought it as an add on to what he bought for Nimmi. Is that the 'best' way in that sense? I'd say no. The same thing can be made meaningful. She has been shown carrying that on hand for a couple of scenes. Why? Is there a reason? Think @nilmi mentioned it broke. But did it? I didn't notice if they showed it. Since she doesn't wear it, does that mean she hasn't forgiven him - since that was the association they made with it. I liked her scene with Harsh the other day... even if I complained about it in the update - at least that showed some thought process of hers.

Will be good if they show these things from time to time, rather than 'Why hasn't Virat Sir come yet!smiley19'

Edited by Adiandsid - 5 days ago
Annu. thumbnail

Abt jewellery she should stop wearing since they don't even close door while sleeping mausi ko koi utta ke legaya toh smiley37

Annu. thumbnail

0.8 is the rating for the week.

Jagriti: 1.0

Vasudha: 0.9 [10:30 p.m. show]

[Well... 1.3 for Kaise in the opening week is something not many people (PH and Channel) actually 'value'. Tactical move to have Sriti on board... but not a strategic one (at least in terms of story / ratings.]

Bhagyas are down too. Kaise seems to be the only show that rose? Woh 'Kaise'? [Babs did get exposed.]

Rabb se dua also increased 0.1.

Bhagyas always have fluctuating rating aaj hum uper kal hum neeche smiley36 But its high time zee brings more show to channel.Other channel have more then 10 shows smiley18 Zee regional channel is doing better then hindi one.

nilmi thumbnail

Amu left that pendent on the stairs when she ran after the accident call... I only saw it broken in the SBS segment, not in the episode. It's probably better that she lost it... though it might reappear out of nowhere, who knows smiley5

Adiandsid thumbnail

27th

Ammu-Jayesh confrontation was good. She had her head straight in the convo. Virat intervenes when things go bad... says he will take back the FIR.

Timing issue - Virat left first but he was around when Ammu Bhavani convo took place. Jayesh Ammu confrontation continues. He is asked to leave, now that his job is done. Others leave too.

[Did feel why Dildaar, Anjali, and Nimmi should leave?]

Ammu-Bhavani confrontation was short... better than what it felt like in the precap.

[Dont remember when but she explains Jayesh did it so that he can pressurise Virat to take back the FIR. Think she mentioned it to Jayesh before he was asked to leave.]

Ammu cooling off downstairs... Virat brings the second bottle of water... some tp... and some usual dialogues.

"Ab toh double mehnat karne padegi meri saas ko mana ne ke liye... why are you looking at me like this? my wife's mom is my saas isn't it" with the stupid emphasised sound editing smiley35

Some tp later with Deepika... Poem gives 5 sleeping tablets to Babs to get Virat's attention back. 'Since you are here I wont have to bow down to ex'.

Bhavani talks to Vandy Tai'... smiley5... complains about Ahujas... about Virat... etc. Calls Vandy tai here to 'ammu ko samjhao'. Vandy maushi. Candy to come in for her father's rituals... [well... this is actually the time for those rituals... so they do know about that.]

Jahan, Bhavani, Ammu scene... was fine. Some Vandy talks, Ammu apologises... Harsh joins in... some stall for Aaichi kadhai... [deposit 3 lakh.] Harsh... kya sochke laya hai? Ammu says can take loan... Bhavani mentions nope. Loan ke chakkar me Virat ki naukri, jabardasti ki shaadi... dont want.

Virat Nimmi convo... Nimmi wants to mend things b/w him and mom... [well... dont know how to look at it!] Nimmi to temporarily take charge of Mom's medicines.

[Either the characters or the writers dont know how badly Babita effed up.]

Ammu walks in and hears it.

VA scene... silence... and the end.

[Hmm... better ep comparatively. Odd way to bring Candy in... and Ammu says she may not bring chocolates this time. Only Candy... no chocolates.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 5 days ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

when initially read NRI Mausi of Amu coming in, expected her to be from US, UK or Canada or even Singapore, she is from Dubai though. smiley17

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

when initially read NRI Mausi of Amu coming in, expected her to be from US, UK or Canada or even Singapore, she is from Dubai though. smiley17

Yup. Dubai was a surprise for me too. Ammu mentioned she has come to India only 2-3 times after her marriage. Even that sounds odd. Not that Dubai is that far away - in a way it was some 30 years back.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

27th

Ammu-Jayesh confrontation was good. She had her head straight in the convo. Virat intervenes when things go bad... says he will take back the FIR.

Timing issue - Virat left first but he was around when Ammu Bhavani convo took place. Jayesh Ammu confrontation continues. He is asked to leave, now that his job is done. Others leave too.

[Did feel why Dildaar, Anjali, and Nimmi should leave?]

Ammu-Bhavani confrontation was short... better than what it felt like in the precap.

[Dont remember when but she explains Jayesh did it so that he can pressurise Virat to take back the FIR. Think she mentioned it to Jayesh before he was asked to leave.]

Ammu cooling off downstairs... Virat brings the second bottle of water... some tp... and some usual dialogues.

"Ab toh double mehnat karne padegi meri saas ko mana ne ke liye... why are you looking at me like this? my wife's mom is my saas isn't it" with the stupid emphasised sound editing smiley35

Some tp later with Deepika... Poem gives 5 sleeping tablets to Babs to get Virat's attention back. 'Since you are here I wont have to bow down to ex'.

Bhavani talks to Vandy Tai'... smiley5... complains about Ahujas... about Virat... etc. Calls Vandy tai here to 'ammu ko samjhao'. Vandy maushi. Candy to come in for her father's rituals... [well... this is actually the time for those rituals... so they do know about that.]

Jahan, Bhavani, Ammu scene... was fine. Some Vandy talks, Ammu apologises... Harsh joins in... some stall for Aaichi kadhai... [deposit 3 lakh.] Harsh... kya sochke laya hai? Ammu says can take loan... Bhavani mentions nope. Loan ke chakkar me Virat ki naukri, jabardasti ki shaadi... dont want.

Virat Nimmi convo... Nimmi wants to mend things b/w him and mom... [well... dont know how to look at it!] Nimmi to temporarily take charge of Mom's medicines.

[Either the characters or the writers dont know how badly Babita effed up.]

Ammu walks in and hears it.

VA scene... silence... and the end.

[Hmm... better ep comparatively. Odd way to bring Candy in... and Ammu says she may not bring chocolates this time. Only Candy... no chocolates.]

Saas bola????? Okay! We are moving without moving. Dekhte hai aage! But basically Bhawani didn't buy Virat akri baar yesterday acha hai. This is def a remake of Romeo & Juliet but a very bad one