Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

0.8 is the rating for the week.

Jagriti: 1.0

Vasudha: 0.9 [10:30 p.m. show]

[Well... 1.3 for Kaise in the opening week is something not many people (PH and Channel) actually 'value'. Tactical move to have Sriti on board... but not a strategic one (at least in terms of story / ratings.]

Bhagyas are down too. Kaise seems to be the only show that rose? Woh 'Kaise'? [Babs did get exposed.]

What about two other shows - Trinayni and Raja ki Rani? The trps will be released next week?

Only KMTMG increased?! smiley3 X isn’t working for me, for some reason.. temporarily down.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Think the 2 shows you mentioned are dubbed shows. And I havent seen the thumbnails of them in the last week. So.. guess thats off air.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

[...]

The serial is going like two families have grudges against each other but their childs are deeply in love with each other and family want to separate them. To glorify mothers characters, dumb makers totally destroy leads characters.

Romeo & Juliet! Actually, Virat & Amruta! This is the tragedy of KMTMG

Pyaarasam thumbnail

0.8 is the rating for the week.

Jagriti: 1.0

Vasudha: 0.9 [10:30 p.m. show]

[Well... 1.3 for Kaise in the opening week is something not many people (PH and Channel) actually 'value'. Tactical move to have Sriti on board... but not a strategic one (at least in terms of story / ratings.]

Bhagyas are down too. Kaise seems to be the only show that rose? Woh 'Kaise'? [Babs did get exposed.]

Expose hua na! People, I assume, wait for the love story to grow, and kya pata with all the lovely BTS, they are trying to lure the delulus ones to see it

Dekhte hai if we will be back with 1.0 at least

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Bolo 300 episode bhi aagaya and I dint even know smiley19 Kusi ney mujhey bataya bhi nahin

Chalo chido 300 epi key awsar per kya Naya ya special hua ?? Kuch nahin Balaji ka tullusmiley18

And upcoming mein she was hugging him but interesting thing us he is not hugging her smiley29 back

Shayad issi liye koyi bhi jumping throwing up bahin Kiya and kisika lungs bhi Bahar nahin aye 😆 🤣

We r in 300 but nothing new wahi gissapita drama smiley44

Yes, guys, aaj ka eps 300th wala hai! (26th)

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Again giving too much credit to writers who haven’t written many scenes to the best of their capacity. smiley18 This is a joke for them. When they themselves aren’t taking their jobs seriously, why should you?! smiley22

I object your honour. smiley37This is what we do here. Rant / critique / whatever. Nahi to... take that one step further, 'why watch the show?'... and take that even one or two / three more steps further... 'why even live?'... after all 'kya farak padta hai?' smiley2

btw... new entry - another article... posted in SM thread.

Edited by Adiandsid - 5 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

Mujhe bhi upar shivikaishkara ne post kiya tab maloom pada - thought we were on ep 299.

" she was hugging him but interesting thing us he is not hugging her" ...

Hmm... uska to koi kaam nahi hai na. woh din check karna tha to bulake hug kiya. Sorry / thank you bolna tha... hug kar liya. Ab kyu?

She hugged him to say thank you for helping with Bhavani's new order, but he didn't hug her back. She apologized for hugging him. Here we are expectinghot romance... The new character hates Virat for forcefully marrying Amu.....something interesting. Hopefully, the writers won’t mess up this track.

nilmi thumbnail

I’m happy with the TRP rise. I don’t want Sriti’s show to suffer because of the useless writers.

No matter what nonsense they throw at us, I’m going to watch... but only Sriti's scenes. Fast forward zindabad..smiley18

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

She hugged him to say thank you for helping with Bhavani's new order, but he didn't hug her back. She apologized for hugging him. Here we are expectinghot romance... The new character hates Virat for forcefully marrying Amu.....something interesting. Hopefully, the writers won’t mess up this track.

Let's hope for the least best

Adiandsid thumbnail

Guess the new entry should help too. Things have been made stagnant and weird... will be good if they shake things up at least a bit with 'Vandy' my candy. Not sure the next trp will be good - dont think the audience will appreciate how Ammu is going these days.

Chalo... naam mil gaya Candy.