Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Think you are right about Ammu being an empath. [Yup... always called them VAsmiley2smiley36]

Not related to the show... but found it interesting that you used the word 'marionette'. Indians would generally use puppet.

That dialogue about Nimmi, Anjali... was so not needed. Found the scene to be not needed - would expect Jayesh to not behave like Babs/ Ishika... who would wait for audience to bring out their drama. [Also felt iske liye laya tha kya actor ko wapas. facepalm.]

Well, I use both words and since you know I'm French, we say "marionnette" doubling the N smiley1

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The fool me expected that after the mela eps. smiley37

Then, we all are fools! For thinking logically.

Hum seedha chalte hai, aur hamara plots sabse simple hai lakin writer wali pata nahin tera rasta pasand hai unko and itne kichte hai ke hum ghoom hojate hai. Kahan shuru, kahan khatam pata hi nahin.

In short, hum problem nahin hai woh log hai

Shivikaishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey it's me, the new binge watcher again!

I'm finally finished with all the episode backlog, and just finished episode 300.

What even were those last 100 episodes lmao.smiley39

It's as if Virat and Amrita lost all personality, turned into generic star plus leads, where the FL is always in a bechara type situation, and where the ML is just... there I guess.

Virat was so ACTIVE in the early episodes. It felt like he at least DID things. The passivity in dealing with Priyanka, not questioning why Ishika is still wandering around the Ahuja house as she pleases and not even wondering why his mom isn't against Priyanka? Like sure, Virat has been a mama's boy since Ep1, but we KNOW that he acts against her orders when he thinks thats the right thing to do. (e.g, giving Ammu a job for Nimi's sake, taking a stand against BA if she steals someone's house, etc.) It's as if post-Priyanka entry Virat just decided to let everyone around him do whatever they want. The only episode I felt like I was dealing with the same guy who wrote 'Besharam Talakshuda' on his own hand, was the boutique episode where he framed Priyanka and made her apologise to Jahan. Otherwise Virat existed to give us lollipop romance scenes.

Also how are the lawyers so incompetent lmao. Isn't the fact that Priyanka used the alimony all this time enough to at least put the divorce scenario in a limbo and allow them to throw her out! They are the Ahujas (as they like to say)! Just keep lengthening the case duration and delay hearings. Indian TV might love to incorporate rich people into their shows, but these characters barely used their money for anything other than partying, and paying the villains.

Also I'm still gathering my thoughts on Ammu's character arc (more like character death tbh), but disappointing doesn't even begin to cover it. They wasted so much time on "Will she" "Won't she" about staying at Ahuja house. I think about 10-12 episodes? What even was the point?

Thing is, the forced marriage was bad enough. The worst writing decision has to be to bring back the ex when I believe they should've focused on the scenes we got in the pre-Goa arc (Ammu making Virat say please and thank you, Ammu dealing with her own problems driving Virat crazy, etc). Priyanka could've entered 50 episodes later, when Virat/Ammu would've been much closer or maybe even close enough to expose Babita once again. Babita could've brought Pri back out of desperation. The writers noped out of the Virat hating Amruta phase so quickly it jarred me out of the story.

I do like some parts, and there are scenes I absolutely loved and adored. Drunk Ammu was hilarious, and the Chuo Na sequence and all the scenes we later got related to it were hilarious. I loved the buildup of solidarity between Ammu-Nimi before the Rajiv exposé (the actual arc had issues). I like that Virat first gave her the annulment papers, and made sure he told her that he actually thinks there's something between them, and would like to think about it, but she could choose to leave if she doesn't want to give him the time of the day. The boutique episode. Bhavani actually taking a stand for Ammu for once. Harsh being called out for his immaturity.

So yeah. I'll keep watching till the next arc gets completed and see if I still like it enough. My main reason for watching is still the leads chemistry and the Potential that early Am/Vira had (first 100 episodes).

P.S. I wish the creativity Virat had used in Annoying/Harrassing Ammu in first 200 episodes was also used to harass Priyanka. I still don't get how nobody is taking an active approach in throwing this woman out. They did more when they thought Ammu had stolen 10 crores lmao😭😭

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Like Virat's personality and strong character died to show Babita is main strong character, strong personality,head of Ahuja family, same way now Amruta's personality and strong character is dying just to show that Bhavani is strong enough now. Why Bhavani is now behaving like this when it was needed after the force marriage and why not Amruta is behaving which she behaved after the force marriage? Now Bhavani has so much problem with Virat when he's genuinely sorry for his wrong doing with her (especially),where was her hatred then when Amruta with her entered Ahuja house as their bahu? Why there she behaved like Virat is her sil? She even called him as "tum iss ghar ki jamai ho" and now suddenly she felt her daughter is not safe in Ahuja house only after her son was framed for false allegation? Didn't she know before too that how dangerous babita was/is? But still she forced Amruta to do something which she didn't want to and now she's acting like strong mom and just to glorify her character, they are playing with Amruta's character.

It will be Amruta who will not accept the marriage,behave rude with Virat, Virat will beg for her forgiveness but she will take as much as time she needs even if she fall for him, it will be hard for Virat to get forgiveness from Amruta,it will be a hard challenge for Virat to gain Amruta's trust, to win her love, keep trying hard to make everything good between them, begging her to agree for their proper marriage.

But alas!! here Amruta is behaving so confused, in words she keep saying I don't accept this marriage but in action she is proving the opposite, she's behaving like she already forgives Virat without him asking for her forgiveness. So if Amruta already accept the marriage,the wrong things Virat had done with her, then why Virat will even say sorry and why we even expect his redemption track?

The serial is going like two families have grudges against each other but their childs are deeply in love with each other and family want to separate them. To glorify mothers characters, dumb makers totally destroy leads characters.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

0.8 is the rating for the week.

Jagriti: 1.0

Vasudha: 0.9 [10:30 p.m. show]

[Well... 1.3 for Kaise in the opening week is something not many people (PH and Channel) actually 'value'. Tactical move to have Sriti on board... but not a strategic one (at least in terms of story / ratings.]

Bhagyas are down too. Kaise seems to be the only show that rose? Woh 'Kaise'? [Babs did get exposed.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 5 days ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Expected trp rise for Babs public exposure week as many might have been waiting to watch, seeing those repeated promos & precaps highlighting clip of Babs drugging Virat being played during pooja.smiley9

But this weeks kmtmg episodes have been underwhelming, confusing, irritating too.. smiley12 no assurance trp sample audience have stuck to watching anxiously even this weeks episodes, so won't be surprised to see drop in next weeks barc charts also with new 7.20pm & 7.40pm serials of colors & SP getting better reviews.

(nope forced romance doesn't always work on TV nor Amu without valid reason running again to live with Ahuja's and baby sit victim playing VSA continuously, losing her characters emotional connect with viewers and most of her core traits)

Edited by LAV2725 - 5 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bolo 300 episode bhi aagaya and I dint even know smiley19 Kusi ney mujhey bataya bhi nahin

Chalo chido 300 epi key awsar per kya Naya ya special hua ?? Kuch nahin Balaji ka tullusmiley18

And upcoming mein she was hugging him but interesting thing us he is not hugging her smiley29 back

Shayad issi liye koyi bhi jumping throwing up bahin Kiya and kisika lungs bhi Bahar nahin aye 😆 🤣

We r in 300 but nothing new wahi gissapita drama smiley44

Edited by Ishaan2 - 5 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bolo it's 300 episode aaj thak abhi thak na serious wala romance na hot romance na ek serious wala hug ya passionate wala hug smiley14smiley11

Leads abhi tak confess bhi nahin Kiya Bolo smiley44

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mujhe bhi upar shivikaishkara ne post kiya tab maloom pada - thought we were on ep 299.

" she was hugging him but interesting thing us he is not hugging her" ...

Hmm... uska to koi kaam nahi hai na. woh din check karna tha to bulake hug kiya. Sorry / thank you bolna tha... hug kar liya. Ab kyu?

Edited by Adiandsid - 5 days ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

btw, strange isn't it... with all the 'importance' given to the pendant... does she even wear it now? If you look at it it was worn in a much better way than the MS... and yet, she choses to have the ms and not the pendant. And what does that even mean? since he mentioned it in the letter 'If you wear it, I will consider that you have forgiven me'. If she is having a bttle, whether to wear it or not... for gods sakes show it!!! I wont mind seeing what she goes through while putting that 'sindoor' on her. Does she even think - or did she even think about it the first time she did it? ... nope. never shown.

Again giving too much credit to writers who haven’t written many scenes to the best of their capacity. smiley18 This is a joke for them. When they themselves aren’t taking their jobs seriously, why should you?! smiley22