Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

they showed Ruhi with the lifafa. that was what Abhira had prepared to give.

I hope this track ends up being Ruhi expose because I have a feeling these reports are fake.

by the way, yeh infertility precap episode mein kab aayega? Dhaba sangeeth didn't happen yet, right? That convocation in white dresses too.

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abhira reminds me of om shanti om , the scene which srk has to enact n he said ye dekh ke dil mei Dard nai hoga Sarr mei Dard hogasmiley36

What a shadi I must say smiley32 Hats off to the cvs.

Matlab ab abhira ki self respect ko kuch nai hota when she accepts gifts from ruhis pnanu. smiley39 Why is her self respect so selective ? Ruhi jisko abhi thappad mara and one who tries to sabotage all her functions, she accepts gifts frm ruhis family ?

And what about dhongi Manish? Whatever the consequences might be , give the girl her identity back . He's being coward & he thinks he'll be forgiven by akshara and abhira ? He was never there for akshara & he will never be for abhira..

ab ppl r advising her to accept ruhi as her behen? Phir toh pnanu can also try bringing both together and then reveal the truth?

Upar se infertility issues . Sab kuch abhi dikha diya what's left for later? Abhira on poddar killing spree with her mahanta , innocence and otherwise ?

Where did manish get this much money to so many gifts till last month he didn't even have one rupee to pay back loans.

Ruhi is the one earring their and abhira indirectly got gifts from money earnt by ruhi and everyone knows this fact ruhi is the one earrings for gvs.

Kahan gaya aaj swabhimaan abheera. smiley6

Edited by hari15 - 8 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chachi sa the most idiotic detective I have come across in itv. Instead of alerting someone who would help her direct ruhi ko jaake bol diyasmiley37. As she said, now she will resign from the post & will be replaced by mg & surekha probably.

I feel, yeh pura infertility track will focus on mg abhira bond. This track came soon after mg got to know his relationship with abhira, toh abhira will be sort of alone & mg will support her so that when finally revelation happens they all can do badhai ho badhai. But i dont understand after all these tortures why would abhira Or even mg would want abhira in poddar house. Armaan will be there in the background only. Kp & vidya again insulting & blaming abhira for ruining armaan's life. They might show armaan wants to be there with abhira but vidya emotional blackmail karke rokh deti hain. So that his character is not compromised & they can move ahead with wedding after mahasaptah track is done.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

This season is your first time na, dheere dheere aadat ho jayega smiley37

Naww. Nja ma’am is Lost veteran. She has seen worse than this and not gonna lie, this plot can dangerous veer towards Lost. 😞
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Naww. Nja ma’am is Lost veteran. She has seen worse than this and not gonna lie, this plot can dangerous veer towards Lost. 😞

Bechari Nja ma’am must be having ptsd upon seeing this track. Abhi toh puri picture baaki hai mere dost..

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abhira reminds me of om shanti om , the scene which srk has to enact n he said ye dekh ke dil mei Dard nai hoga Sarr mei Dard hogasmiley36

What a shadi I must say smiley32 Hats off to the cvs.

Matlab ab abhira ki self respect ko kuch nai hota when she accepts gifts from ruhis pnanu. smiley39 Why is her self respect so selective ? Ruhi jisko abhi thappad mara and one who tries to sabotage all her functions, she accepts gifts frm ruhis family ?

And what about dhongi Manish? Whatever the consequences might be , give the girl her identity back . He's being coward & he thinks he'll be forgiven by akshara and abhira ? He was never there for akshara & he will never be for abhira..

ab ppl r advising her to accept ruhi as her behen? Phir toh pnanu can also try bringing both together and then reveal the truth?

Upar se infertility issues . Sab kuch abhi dikha diya what's left for later? Abhira on poddar killing spree with her mahanta , innocence and otherwise ?

there are no shadi vibes at all it's all mayiosi tabahi only. Abheera herself pulled parnanu from the time dadi accepted shadi saying you have to be on girls side and daily fought with ruhi slapped her too. Now Manish is doing in guilt as he didn't reach ak last call. He didn't say I have lost you from 22 yrs we wronged you. It's all for pradoshan program of dead ak. All issues are touched before only. If ruhi blurts reality and Manish keeps calm, swarna throws reality of akshara abheera will run away. Fertility too mixed already she needs a bahana to go away. When Manish gave everything what she asked as stand on my side she is calm giving bechari looks.
Edited by Mehersudha - 8 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Dekh yeh “maa nahi ban sakti” is too random. Atleast in Lost, it was shown that she fell down from stairs, had a miscarriage and then doc said “ande kam hai”. Docs even said ki even if she gets pregnant, foetus won’t sustain. Yaha toh it is too random.

But haa agar surrogacy hua toh me, you, aadi, Pyar ishk, nja ma’am sab Milke gaaliya denge. smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

bingo even I was watching the same. Girl Trump and Kamala are actually serving and entertaining smiley36compare to dkp crapsmiley7….. dhongi bhuddha grab poor fufusa collar…. Bada maza aayasmiley37

Yasssssssssssssssss

High Five Girl GIFs | Tenor

I'm enjoying too and having good snack

Edited by pyar-ishk - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

there are no shadi vibes at all it's all mayiosi tabahi only. Abheera herself pulled parnanu from the time dadi accepted shadi saying you have to be on girls side and daily fought with ruhi slapped her too. Now Manish is doing in guilt as he didn't reach ak last call. He didn't say I have lost you from 22 yrs we wronged you. It's all for pradoshan program of dead ak. All issues are touched before only. If ruhi blurts reality and Manish keeps calm, swarna throws reality of akshara abheera will run away. Fertility too mixed already she needs a banana to go away. When Manish gave everything what she asked as stand on my side she is calm giving bechari looks.

Itna hypocrite hey abheera till yesterday parnanu you will come to my shadi na, calling ruhi ki parnanu for all functions, next telling ar ru sent parnanu away and today she is like parnanu aapko ruhi ki baari mein Pata hey na. Itna din pata hey na abheera ko ruhi ki baari meinsmiley36

Originally posted by: hari15

Itna hypocrite hey abheera till yesterday parnanu you will come to my shadi na, calling ruhi ki parnanu for all functions, next telling ar ru sent parnanu away and today she is like parnanu aapko ruhi ki baari mein Pata hey na. Itna din pata hey na abheera ko ruhi ki baari meinsmiley36

kaam hogaya na ab ruhi ke baare mein chugli lagani hi Manish ko. Pehle yaad nahi tha ruhi ke baare mein jab sab kar rahi thi. Ab sympathetic faces banake Selective self respect dikhani hi. Ruhi sahi kahi hi sab ko katauti ki tarah nachani hi bas