Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Wohi toh, for trps they are butchering her character. She was the one who rejected armaan's gift (car) despite he being the only genuine rishta of hers. She even denied chacha-chachi's help, whom she could have easily returned the money later. But out of nowhere, she didn't have any problem accepting gifts from ruhi's mayka.I know makers are doing this deliberately but I cannot defend her on this. She is looking simply stupid right now.

i dont think its the same and we can compare the situations

when she rejected Armaans car, she was still upset with him and his actions of divorcing, throwing her out, almost marrying Ruhi

When she refused money from Armaan, chorus, chacha/chachi for nath event it was because she knew if she took their help , Kaveri would say that she used Poddar money to throw an event for Poddars only

Today she didnt accept gifts for herself. She allowed MG to gift Poddars who are also Ruhi's sasural waale and she gave shagun ke lifafey based on her own haisiyat.

I would have definitely liked to see her say a token line that he doesnt need to spend on her behalf and MG saying- I have accepted you as my bacchi but its also Ruhi's sasural at the end of the day. but sadly that didnt come. but the situations are not the same.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Wohi toh, for trps they are butchering her character. She was the one who rejected armaan's gift (car) despite he being the only genuine rishta of hers. She even denied chacha-chachi's help, whom she could have easily returned the money later. But out of nowhere, she didn't have any problem accepting gifts from ruhi's mayka.I know makers are doing this deliberately but I cannot defend her on this. She is looking simply stupid right now.

That is the problem with Dkp FL they are not strong like ekta FL. However Ab gave me strong independent vibe when the season started but now makers are making her weak. I have no hope. I just watch for Abhimaan chemistry 🫤

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Hilariously though, that had never given them a trp raise this gen smiley39

yeah but mahaan makers turn blind eye. They are in their lala land, they are going to fall real hard😆
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What's happening

I'm busy too debate with dkp, on his weak writing cause I'm watching Presidential Debate in my country.

So what happen with that dhongi buddha sapna

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

This show is a combination of Ghum and Anupamaa.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i dont think its the same and we can compare the situations

when she rejected Armaans car, she was still upset with him and his actions of divorcing, throwing her out, almost marrying Ruhi

When she refused money from Armaan, chorus, chacha/chachi for nath event it was because she knew if she took their help , Kaveri would say that she used Poddar money to throw an event for Poddars only

Today she didnt accept gifts for herself. She allowed MG to gift Poddars who are also Ruhi's sasural waale and she gave shagun ke lifafey based on her own haisiyat.

I would have definitely liked to see her say a token line that he doesnt need to spend on her behalf and MG saying- I have accepted you as my bacchi but its also Ruhi's sasural at the end of the day. but sadly that didnt come. but the situations are not the same.

Did they show shagun ke lifafe

Waise I am glad this Abhira not able to conceive came before marriage and not after
So it’s a call that Armaan and Abhira have to take .. whether they have the ability and love to adopt a child

Otherwise let Abhira Go and build her life .. atleast she will have a fruitful career and waste time trying to please Poddar family

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What's happening

I'm busy too debate with dkp, on his weak writing cause I'm watching Presidential Debate in my country.

So what happen with that dhongi buddha sapna

bingo even I was watching the same. Girl Trump and Kamala are actually serving and entertaining smiley36compare to dkp crapsmiley7….. dhongi bhuddha grab poor fufusa collar…. Bada maza aayasmiley37
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Total bakwaas episode.... And do not have hopes for the rest of week's episodes too....

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Did they show shagun ke lifafe

Waise I am glad this Abhira not able to conceive came before marriage and not after
So it’s a call that Armaan and Abhira have to take .. whether they have the ability and love to adopt a child

Otherwise let Abhira Go and build her life .. atleast she will have a fruitful career and waste time trying to please Poddar family

they showed Ruhi with the lifafa. that was what Abhira had prepared to give.

I hope this track ends up being Ruhi expose because I have a feeling these reports are fake.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Abhira reminds me of om shanti om , the scene which srk has to enact n he said ye dekh ke dil mei Dard nai hoga Sarr mei Dard hogasmiley36

What a shadi I must say smiley32 Hats off to the cvs.

Matlab ab abhira ki self respect ko kuch nai hota when she accepts gifts from ruhis pnanu. smiley39 Why is her self respect so selective ? Ruhi jisko abhi thappad mara and one who tries to sabotage all her functions, she accepts gifts frm ruhis family ?

And what about dhongi Manish? Whatever the consequences might be , give the girl her identity back . He's being coward & he thinks he'll be forgiven by akshara and abhira ? He was never there for akshara & he will never be for abhira..

ab ppl r advising her to accept ruhi as her behen? Phir toh pnanu can also try bringing both together and then reveal the truth?

Upar se infertility issues . Sab kuch abhi dikha diya what's left for later? Abhira on poddar killing spree with her mahanta , innocence and otherwise ?