Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

By the way ,is hamari banno pyaari is all season song or belongs to season 3 only??

No its for only season 3.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

They have ruined Ruhi to no end just to get sympathy for that queen abheera n her criminal mother..😐

Ruhi was such a sweetheart when she was a kid and rather than focusing on treating her trauma they made her characterless so that queen abheera gets sympathy n ruhi gets bashed..

I still don't like how they r showing Ruhi so low by going behind a spineless man who is just Abheera's puppet..She is wrong in doing that but I have zero sympathy for Queen Abheera n her fraud family..

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

banno pyaari is all season i guess. Banna pyaar started with gen 3 ml as far as what i read

Both for gen 3 only, they were introduced for the first time with Abhira wedding.

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

They have ruined Ruhi to no end just to get sympathy for that queen abheera n her criminal mother..😐

Ruhi was such a sweetheart when she was a kid and rather than focusing on treating her trauma they made her characterless so that queen abheera gets sympathy n ruhi gets bashed..

I still don't like how they r showing Ruhi so low by going behind a spineless man who is just Abheera's puppet..She is wrong in doing that but I have zero sympathy for Queen Abheera n her fraud family..

Honestly, I watched the other show Baatein kuch ankahee si, right now it's Mrunal character which we are watching, till Pratiksha was playing Ruhi character atleast there was some difference, some soft moments but after Garvita they just erased her character, and replace with Mrunnal.

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Honestly, I watched the other show Baatein kuch ankahee si, right now it's Mrunal character which we are watching, till Pratiksha was playing Ruhi character atleast there was some difference, some soft moments but after Garvita they just erased her character, and replace with Mrunnal.

Don't know about that show since I haven't watched that..During Pratiksha time I could understand that why was Ruhi behind Armaan since he promised her n he led her on but now why is she behind a spineless man who cannot even stand up for himself n just a silent spectator n puppet of Abheera..They r just degrading Ruhi to show what a bechari orphan abheera is ..

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Don't know about that show since I haven't watched that..During Pratiksha time I could understand that why was Ruhi behind Armaan since he promised her n he led her on but now why is she behind a spineless man who cannot even stand up for himself n just a silent spectator n puppet of Abheera..They r just degrading Ruhi to show what a bechari orphan abheera is ..

Makes sense actually,.I mean they wrote the character of protagonist so weak, toh elevate krne k liye they need to drag other characters as much as they can.

Either your character will be dragged to hell, or you can be a fangirl to this weak character lol.

Kaveri, Ruhi are getting the dragging part, while other characters like chachisa, and cousin gang being the fangirl part.

In no way it makes sense to run behind a guy like Armaan, who left you at altar but obviously she is already become a theif, cheater, maybe later a criminal, kidnapper, druggist everything so that FL could look good.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 7 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

Makes sense actually,.I mean they wrote the character of protagonist so weak, toh elevate krne k liye they need to drag other characters as much as they can.

Either your character will be dragged to hell, or you can be a fangirl to this weak character lol.

Kaveri, Ruhi are getting the dragging part, while other characters like chachisa, and cousin gang being the fangirl part.

In no way it makes sense to run behind a guy like Armaan, who left you at altar but obviously she is already become a theif, cheater, maybe later a criminal, kidnapper, druggist everything so that FL could look good.

Queen Abheera is just on paper an Independent girl but she is hypocrite herself...Her mother is character assassinated yet she is living in poddar house..took loan from armaaan for her studies n what not n didn't even return that too him so konsi self respect hai yeh ? Bag utha ke jati hai yeh ghar se n she is back in a day or 2..

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Queen Abheera is just on paper an Independent girl but she is hypocrite herself...Her mother is character assassinated yet she is living in poddar house..took loan from armaaan for her studies n what not n didn't even return that too him so konsi self respect hai yeh ? Bag utha ke jati hai yeh ghar se n she is back in a day or 2..

Yes but if she get this self respect and leave, and maybe working on her career then what would happen to the ghar ke roz ke kalesh ka 🤔 😅, Trp k liye uska or uske family ka roz beizzati banta h re.

Mother is character assassinated, everyday she can see red big flags with this family head, taunting her for being anath, shadi ke naam pr reality show chal rha h, Kaveri throwing challenges and abhira completing them but sach m thode jaa sakti h apni self esteem ko choose krke.

Dono cousins gonna sit here till they die tbh. Dono ka yahi h, bag leke jaati bhi h toh 4 din baad waapas aana hota h inko.

Both looks like parasite to me at this point tbvh.

Rahi baat Armaan ko paise dene ki 🤣, ab shqdi k baad his money is hee money re, simple toh kya Tera mere in marriage 🥰😍

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

banno pyaari is all season i guess. Banna pyaar started with gen 3 ml as far as what i read

they made specially before their jaipur shadi

Aap kaha hooooo? I was missing your posts smiley36