Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: hari15

Seeing abhira I am remembering Aryan initial words in Diwali time to dadisa when she asked to donate coins to poor people.

" dadisa if i give this away to poor won't we become poor " smiley37

Abhira ka self respect ki naam pei first arman ka money looted he wanted to take her away from all fights marry and live happily and bought a house then what happened shadi cancel that day they are back to ph and in same fighting mode. Atleast did he give that house for rent or is it collecting spider webs. Hogya hoga arman ka poora paisa that day.

Today again abhira self respect ki naam pei ak all savings gone.

Next self respect ka dance started by manish Throwing money like water which he couldn't afford a month back.

Dadi sa is riling abheera like anything and what did she loose till now Nothing. Other side abhira is loosing everything which she can't see. If this shadi not done and she is thrown away sab gaya

Abhira is Gen 4 legacy heroine…if she leaves podaars house..only people to,lose will be podaars as they will become irrelevant..dkp.will bring a new hero and new family for abhira…we saw that happen in Gen 3. And even now in ghum. ..But anyway..for now most likely scenario is marriage will happen and abhira will get pregnant very soon after marriage to everybody’s surprise..and then the issue of her career coming between her and her motherhood will arise..
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

She was as it is disconnected.. use and throw relationship tha.. she never got the vibe that her relatives are in trouble .. they might need her .. when Manish was having heart issues .. woh to apna RR Kar Rahi thi..it is always me and me .. Jo ladki apni mom ko kill karke bhul jaye socho kitni manhoos is hogi .. aise koi saga nahi jisko is manhoos ne thaga nahi

She even famously made him drive and chase her the whole day ..bahut hi zyada selfish pret hai ..

Ruhi is trash and far worse than pakhi..because Ruhi is also stupid, psychotic and mad. Her head is not right..she deserves to be in some mental asylum..that’s all I can say about her..she’s even looking like a mad woman nowadays..😂..crazy lunatics can only think about themselves..they don’t have the mental capacity to think about other people as it requires a higher level of functioning.’
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: hari15

Seeing abhira I am remembering Aryan initial words in Diwali time to dadisa when she asked to donate coins to poor people.

" dadisa if i give this away to poor won't we become poor " smiley37

Abhira ka self respect ki naam pei first arman ka money looted he wanted to take her away from all fights marry and live happily and bought a house then what happened shadi cancel that day they are back to ph and in same fighting mode. Atleast did he give that house for rent or is it collecting spider webs. Hogya hoga arman ka poora paisa that day.

Today again abhira self respect ki naam pei ak all savings gone.

Next self respect ka dance started by manish Throwing money like water which he couldn't afford a month back.

Dadi sa is riling abheera like anything and what did she loose till now Nothing. Other side abhira is loosing everything which she can't see. If this shadi not done and she is thrown away sab gaya

Nobody has the power to stop thus nautanki🤣 this shadi is less about abhiman union and more about dadi vs abhira & abhira ka torture by poddars in general.

Does this being joy to them ? Abhira jeet gayi dadi se ?

Edited by Krinya - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

tum bhi na. 22 yrs se connects fl ko kaha Mile the ki ab de rahe hi. Unko chahiye ab isiliye de rahe hi. Ek saal pehle tak ruhi ghar mein hi thi toh heart connection kyun chahiye ghar mein dekh leti 😜 tab abheera ya akshara ko kuch gudgudi ghabrahat mila kya. 🤪🤣🤣🤣 cvs ki maya hi sab

In tv shows ne expectations Bahut badha di hain . I feel I don't love anybody because Mera heart connection kisi se nahi hai. Main daily call karti hoon updates lene ke liye . Mujhe koi intuition kyun nahi hota😭😭

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

goenkas will be there na gv ka ghar phir se shashank ko bhej ke karenge. 🤗

20240911_093656-COLLAGE.jpg

Fufa got Insulted badly today by Manish. So affect will be there . He may get mussorie connect from ak to goenkas and blast the truth when its needed in right time like deal shadi truth

20240911_093729-COLLAGE.jpg

Phuphasa needs to go to the gym. Apne se double age ,two generation older Manish goenka ko tackle nahi kar paaye😢😢

Edited by viji2111 - 8 days ago

Pata nahi. P Nanu and surekha ko lekar .. kahi gulmohar park na aa jaye..suwarna can still be in udaipur

Rose garden tha naa koi gulmohar park bhi hai kya??

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: viji2111

Rose garden tha naa koi gulmohar park bhi hai kya??

gulmohar park is the residence apartments in Ghum 2.5 where the FL ( who is infertile.. got a bullet wound at the end of season 2 ) stays with her in laws and mayka ( her former in laws now adopted parents ..

both families stay in same floor and do daily tamasha there in hall way .. the FL is now married to ML .. who already has 2 kids from his first marriage.. and the daughter n FL have a Ma beti wala bond .. it was established firmly by FL . She is only marrying to get Sai as a kid .. she does not love the father

That’s why I said will Manish take Abhira there since they have a tendency to copy Ghum

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

One good thing is that Ruhi is doing all this planning & plotting against Abhira even before the IR reveal which means that it cannot be blamed on Akshu or Abhira being Akshu’s daughter. All her psychopanti is purely fuelled by her obsession for Armaan and hatred for Abhira.

Edited by mysticxmyth - 8 days ago

gulmohar park is the residence apartments in Ghum 2.5 where the FL ( who is infertile.. got a bullet wound at the end of season 2 ) stays with her in laws and mayka ( her former in laws now adopted parents ..

both families stay in same floor and do daily tamasha there in hall way .. the FL is now married to ML .. who already has 2 kids from his first marriage.. and the daughter n FL have a Ma beti wala bond .. it was established firmly by FL . She is only marrying to get Sai as a kid .. she does not love the father

That’s why I said will Manish take Abhira there since they have a tendency to copy Ghum

Haha. Didn't know that. They have tendency to copy and Manish goenka has no money 😂😂. He can do that.

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

One good thing is that Ruhi is doing all this planning & plotting against Abhira even before the IR reveal which means that it cannot be blamed on Akshu or Abhira being Akshu’s daughter. All her psychopanti is purely fuelled by her obsession for Armaan and hatred for Abhira.

They have no sisterly vibes. Not even random ones like before.

Edited by viji2111 - 8 days ago