Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

823177 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Chalo surrogacy track coming soon lol unless it's kaveris bakwas plan smiley36 waise what's the need of rushing and checking this during a wedding ceremony

Why she's not understanding aise chindi plan se kuch nhi hoga her bahu is very comfortable to held collar of her minion phupasa. Ha agar koi death ho jati hai to maybe armansa will lost his mind and then these two can separate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Manish playing a dangerous game. Banda na muh khol rha and he's instigating ruhis further hatred bandi future mein isika na murder krde πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ and suddenly abhira thinks he's her parnanu when just yesterday she's like there has to be a reason her mumma kept her away thus has to be monster πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Matlab Infertility track ke baad pregnancy track before shadi ?🀣and now if abhira shadi is cancelled , abhira blowed up her mamma papa's savings , phir se self respect wala function karne ke paise kahan se aayge?

uske pass toh pehle bhi paise nahi the phir bhi she ensured to find bakra's in each phase of her life koi na koi mil jayega self respect ko demonstrate karne ke liyeπŸ˜‚
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

If I was there in the function I will slap Manish g veryy hard today smiley11

He compared abhira to anath ashram ke bache , unko sahanoobhooti dena chahiye but poddars are insulting their bahu? Seriously what he just did to abhira knowing she is not an orphan? Who writes these dialogues ? Apni karni ka kya example diya hai wah !

And Arman nalla ? Shit man I mean ..my hubby who doesn't give a damn to shows , he saw this scene for 1 min n he said what's this bakwas about? The fl keeps getting Insulted , ye ladka he is just standing there does notning & she still wants to marry here ? So I told him this show is about abhira getting insulted in 1 epi then they dance in the next epi bas yahi hota hai..I mean a bystander can also tell the shit they're serving but they don't coz they get good trp out of it ?smiley11

Ye admi kabhi bhi "dadisa parrr " and "dadisa aap aisa nahi kar sakti " ke aage nai jayega.

Kya bakwas laga rakhi hai , Kipling uncle ko le aao as abhiras family 🀒

Edited by Krinya - 8 days ago
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Chalo surrogacy track coming soon lol unless it's kaveris bakwas plan smiley36 waise what's the need of rushing and checking this during a wedding ceremony

Why she's not understanding aise chindi plan se kuch nhi hoga her bahu is very comfortable to held collar of her minion phupasa. Ha agar koi death ho jati hai to maybe armansa will lost his mind and then these two can separate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Manish playing a dangerous game. Banda na muh khol rha and he's instigating ruhis further hatred bandi future mein isika na murder krde πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ and suddenly abhira thinks he's her parnanu when just yesterday she's like there has to be a reason her mumma kept her away thus has to be monster πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If that surrogacy track happens, I'm afraid it's gonna be Ru!smiley39

Makers please spare us! We can't take anymore one sided obsession. End this triangle for god's sake!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yasssssssssssssssss

High Five Girl GIFs | Tenor

I'm enjoying too and having good snack

much more entertaining than this show 🀣
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

If that surrogacy track happens, I'm afraid it's gonna be Ru!smiley39

Makers please spare us! We can't take anymore one sided obsession. End this triangle for god's sake!

This show has positioned itself as triangle. Look at the collective emotions (even though negative) that Ruhi generates. There is no way she is going to be sidelined
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

This show has positioned itself as triangle. Look at the collective emotions (even though negative) that Ruhi generates. There is no way she is going to be sidelined

Sad 😒 but true! Most of her headaches and anxiety attacks are her subconscious crying for help. They'll be like why god you appointed me to this womanπŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Krinya

Matlab Infertility track ke baad pregnancy track before shadi ?🀣and now if abhira shadi is cancelled , abhira blowed up her mamma papa's savings , phir se self respect wala function karne ke paise kahan se aayge?

goenkas will be there na gv ka ghar phir se shashank ko bhej ke karenge. πŸ€—

20240911_093656-COLLAGE.jpg

Fufa got Insulted badly today by Manish. So affect will be there . He may get mussorie connect from ak to goenkas and blast the truth when its needed in right time like deal shadi truth

20240911_093729-COLLAGE.jpg

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Sad 😒 but true! Most of her headaches and anxiety attacks are her subconscious crying for help. They'll be like why god you appointed me to this womanπŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

and that is going to increase. Manish Goenka ka dream is a trailer

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

goenkas will be there na gv ka ghar phir se shashank ko bhej ke karenge. πŸ€—

20240911_093656-COLLAGE.jpg

Fufa got Insulted badly today by Manish. So affect will be there . He may get mussorie connect from ak to goenkas and blast the truth when its needed in right time like deal shadi truth

20240911_093729-COLLAGE.jpg

manish ne fufa se panga lekar aur complex kar diya now phupha will try to investigate ye manish ko aisa kya moh hai ab se πŸ˜‚ ruhi will realize he was lying to her all these days. πŸ˜‚