Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i think doctor declared she is infertile because of her delayed periods πŸ˜‚ which is also a symptoms of pregnancy is what i heard πŸ˜‚ so may be doctor assumed ab can not be pregnant as her periods are delayed and declared she may face issues with concieving but samajh nahi aatha kaun doctor khukle aam aise beizatt kartha hai

Many conditions like stress and everything can cause a delay, glad I'm right about that doctor passing from delulu institute. A women knows that without a medical degree, wait till they expose that the doctor was been setup by kaveri. Who plotted this all as she witnessed Armaan's bond with the child 🀣🀭✌️

No offense to real doctors!

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I'm honestly done with this female infertility, it's high time ITV should go for the male!

it's common problem in ladies after shadi. Everyone will go through the phase with some or other problems might be minor or major. It's a haq to any woman as they only can give that reproduction. And the phase is a bliss tto experience it.
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In the delulu world of dkp, that doctor who declared Abheera infertile graduated from the institute that said pregnant=infertility. Like seriously 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

No offense to actual doctors!

The doctor is funded by Bansal and KV, and was graduated with a MBBS degree from their law farm…smiley37

Edited by leafy2022 - 8 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Many conditions like stress and everything can cause a delay, glad I'm right about that doctor passing from delulu institute. A women knows that without a medical degree, wait till they expose that the doctor was been setup by kaveri. Who plotted this all as she witnessed Armaan's bond with the child 🀣🀭✌️

No offense to real doctors!

it can also be that ab made someone do that πŸ˜‚ kya patha she wanted to test poddars if 1 saal main baccha nahi diya toh reaction kya hoga unka πŸ˜‚
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

it can also be that ab made someone do that πŸ˜‚ kya patha she wanted to test poddars if 1 saal main baccha nahi diya toh reaction kya hoga unka πŸ˜‚

Nah! Ab is not capable of such thing! She's the FL yaar, who would never even commit any deceit!

i feel is bar bhi its a false alarm ab is pregnang instead of she can not concieveπŸ˜‚

Bro jab woh faint hui main toh wahi expect kar rahi thi ki she's pregnant but yaha toh uska opposite hi ho gaya smiley44

But seriously, kaunsa doctor dhabe mein aa kar checkup karta hai. Hospital le jao na bhai

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Nah! Ab is not capable of such thing! She's the FL yaar, who would never even commit any deceit!

Who said that fl can do paternity fraud,change name in birth certificates still can be hailed as devi

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

i have a same feeling πŸ˜‚ i feel shadi hone se pehle ab will get to know she is pregnant. But before could tell it to armaan ye truth ayega thag ak is a murderer. Armaan being lawyer he will support the victim as akshara ne khud confess kiya tha she did. Which will make ab run away πŸ˜‚

Matlab Infertility track ke baad pregnancy track before shadi ?🀣and now if abhira shadi is cancelled , abhira blowed up her mamma papa's savings , phir se self respect wala function karne ke paise kahan se aayge?

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

The doctor is funded by Bansal and KV, and was graduated with a MBBS degree from their law farm…smiley37

It's truly a law farm (should I say Zoo) that a firm. They have Sanjay the fox, Rohit the koala, Manoj the baby cub (he sticks to maun vrat), kaveri the angry Gorilla.

I can't compare Armaan with any animal, as I mostly feel sorry for his childhood.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: aaf311

Bro jab woh faint hui main toh wahi expect kar rahi thi ki she's pregnant but yaha toh uska opposite hi ho gaya smiley44

But seriously, kaunsa doctor dhabe mein aa kar checkup karta hai. Hospital le jao na bhai

22 years ke pehle ke doctors atkeast machine toh lekar test karthe the ab doctor baba hai dekh kar hi bol denge ye maa nahi ban sakthi πŸ˜‚Image