Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 days ago

Ruhi's illegitimate paternal family ? Ruhi was a legal child of Aarohi n Neil n Neil was Harsh Birla's son even if he had different mother n not M unlike some orphan who picked up Sharma surname out of no where n did emotional drama of being an orphan..Sharma surname kahan se paida kiya tha nav ji ne ? I thought orphans have no surname..

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Its amazing to see even now everyone has expectation from dkp to show abheera proving her mom innocence and be against Goenkas,y do I think that will be the last straw for abheera to learn about her mom and hidden lies that’s y so much problem now and not able to take her mom truth she will run away

nani aur maa ko yaad karke bhaagegi 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira did not invite MG to be her maayka for this specific event where gifts have to be bought and given. She only asked him to give moral support. Why the F is he interfering in something he doesnt need to and worsening things for her. Ruhi will now continue to screech like a banshee and accuse Abhira for no reason. I really wish someone would ask Ruhi why she is so petty and pathetic.

Yeah , even I was wondering if I missed some parts of the episode or watched some other show ,where n when did Abhira asked MG to come for the rasam and bring the gifts ?? She asked him to come from her side as they both got connected in their 1st meet itself. They both always felt that connection though we never liked it. And the soul connection existed in previous generations too , apne convince keliye Abhira keliye kyun ignore karna hai ? Sabh Birla bachi ki jaise selfish n self centred nahi hothe. She felt something is wrong with MG and yeah he was sick ,Today she knows he was not well so she is not even expecting MG to be there. Dongi budda got all the gifts only because she is his Khoon his AKshara’s bachi , if dongi doesn’t know will he bring the gifts ? Nahi. Abhira was actually in shock too like others , she was like isko kya Hua hai ithne gifts kyun leke aaya and the way he was fighting with Phufa for her , she was about to say Ruhi ko acha nahi lagegi ithne mein chindi chorni aa gayi apne jhale hue shakal leke. I want this Ruhi to suffer and I won’t even feel bad for her. She is such a evil person and she deserves to die alone like paki didi.

Also Abhira gave the lifafas with some money from her side Chindi Chorni jala Diya.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 8 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Its amazing to see even now everyone has expectation from dkp to show abheera proving her mom innocence and be against Goenkas,y do I think that will be the last straw for abheera to learn about her mom and hidden lies that’s y so much problem now and not able to take her mom truth she will run away

i have a same feeling 😂 i feel shadi hone se pehle ab will get to know she is pregnant. But before could tell it to armaan ye truth ayega thag ak is a murderer. Armaan being lawyer he will support the victim as akshara ne khud confess kiya tha she did. Which will make ab run away 😂
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah , even I was wondering if I missed some parts of the episode or watched some other show ,where n when did Abhira asked MG to come for the rasam and bring the gifts ??

Arre MG entry was for dramatic screenplay. Abhira never asked him but he came because he has realised she is his khoon. There are very high chances that Abhira might not be angry with them for throwing out Akshara. As in she will be pissed off but within a week, she will forgive them.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i have a same feeling 😂 i feel shadi hone se pehle ab will get to know she is pregnant. But before could tell it to armaan ye truth ayega thag ak is a murderer. Armaan being lawyer he will support the victim as akshara ne khud confess kiya tha she did. Which will make ab run away 😂

diya i am inviting you to a function in my house on my side. Please come. If I invite you this way will you come with empty hands or get gifts 🤣🤣 did I tell you to get gifts in my invite 🤓 it's understood only na 😜
Edited by Mehersudha - 8 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

The reason that Poddars are stooping so low is so that Manish and the other Goenkas can eventually become her saviours. Hence why SOOO MUCH DRAMA is happening and why the infertility crap is being shown right now. I mean what is with Kaveri and Sanjay all of a sudden being so interested in Abhira’s family. They know she has been orphaned after her mum’s death but aajkal achanak inko parivaar se milna hai????

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Exactly. They are slowly establishing Goenkas as Abhira’s maika. Like even if she goes away, she can come back to them.

Plus two sisters fighting free mei milta hai

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Forget characters being red flags, this show is one giant red flag in itself …even reading updates is triggering now !

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Someone explain why female infertility is such an issue for ITV! Like jeez adoption exists and btw Poddars are filthy rich to go for surrogacy!

And which doctor posses magical abilities to declare a woman infertile without a proper hospital check-up? Who tf even checks a patient's infertility when they faint. Like girl, check the unconscious patient's sugar or pressure level!

And my analysis of Buddha's dream. (Slapping someone is wrong). But his subconscious feelings regarding Ab's mom was projected as Ru's words.

And what's with this gaping his mouth open like a fish out of water on seeing Ru's hatred? Ru was not exactly subtle about it from the beginning.