Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Abhira reminds me of om shanti om , the scene which srk has to enact n he said ye dekh ke dil mei Dard nai hoga Sarr mei Dard hogasmiley36

What a shadi I must say smiley32 Hats off to the cvs.

Matlab ab abhira ki self respect ko kuch nai hota when she accepts gifts from ruhis pnanu. smiley39 Why is her self respect so selective ? Ruhi jisko abhi thappad mara and one who tries to sabotage all her functions, she accepts gifts frm ruhis family ?

And what about dhongi Manish? Whatever the consequences might be , give the girl her identity back . He's being coward & he thinks he'll be forgiven by akshara and abhira ? He was never there for akshara & he will never be for abhira..

ab ppl r advising her to accept ruhi as her behen? Phir toh pnanu can also try bringing both together and then reveal the truth?

Upar se infertility issues . Sab kuch abhi dikha diya what's left for later? Abhira on poddar killing spree with her mahanta , innocence and otherwise ?

you are right in many accounts … since Kaveri was only insisting on gifts ka exchange

You don’t know if it was empty boxes being given .. Ruhi had the shagun ka lifafa .. so even that was being given from Abhira’s side

Abhira got Ruhi freed from jail in accident without much damage .. she could have extracted 10-15 lakhs from them in exchange of this . This might be a discrete way of MG paying her back

MG was about to have a cardiac arrest but abhira miraculously saved him and brought him back to life if he had been hospitalised easily 50-60 lakhs ka expense ho jata to revive him .. I know that .. these are the normal charges in private hospitals..since Ruhi ka illegitimate paternal family have disappeared with their famous hospital free me Ilaj Toh nahi hota

now if MG had the spine to throw sirat out on the street .. like he did with akshara .and tell clearly he will not accept sautele siblings for kairav and akshara

But aisa hua nahi

We know MG is paupers .. but he might have kept aside Akshara ka property to give it to her .. he has drawn from that to give it to Abhira

he might have called Kairav or his own brother to take financial support for Akshara’s child

Edited by Aadi04 - 8 days ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Rani call me when Manish wakes up from his cowardice smiley14smiley36...(yes your dp inspired me to choose only u smiley29)

I don't want any sngat k asar smiley37smiley37

Manish Goenka ki ithni buri din aa gayi ki vo ek paisa bhi nahi kamatha? Ruhi Birla was a freeloader since childhood on Goenak’s ,made them kangal getting married twice in a year ,made him almost lose his house ,his business. Velle Birla bachi din bhar jeth ji pe lust karne ki alawa kuch karthi nahi hai , yeh loser Goenka’s ko paise kaha se dhe rahi hai , and did she not say “aab mein bhi kaam karne laga hoon,samajh sakthi Hoon” so she started working only recently doing Armaan’s names engraved jewellery design. Abhira have equal rights and chorni sabh ke paise adap ke kya rahi Thi 22 saal se.

I want Abhria to slap this chorni for lusting on her husband and calling her mamma murderer. If that loser thinks Abhria will run away hearing false accusations on her mom ,she is not Akshara maasi to run away , she will prove her mom innocent.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

Itna hypocrite hey abheera till yesterday parnanu you will come to my shadi na, calling ruhi ki parnanu for all functions, next telling ar ru sent parnanu away and today she is like parnanu aapko ruhi ki baari mein Pata hey na. Itna din pata hey na abheera ko ruhi ki baari meinsmiley36

Why they made her say all self respecting dialogues if she end up having no problem with ruhi's par nanu sending gifts to her.

She said I won't take anything from anyone, will do all myself. Rejecting chachi, armaan, chorus gang help but accepting kaveri as guaranteer, ruhi's par nanu gifts. Makers don't want us to take their fl dialogues seriously smiley39

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

She is not going anywhere so soon. Pet mei bachcha lekar hi jayegi

Ys, otherwise otherwise how will the useless lineage of madhav to Armn + Rohit to....Will cont

The worls has to learn how to stay away from this kind of people...

Vaise MG ki baar baar intervene karne se ek baat accha huva hain.. Bacchi ki nazar is more on P. Nanu now rather than her jethjismiley39.. Ar Sa just pray that P. Nanu aise hi baar baar aate rahe and pyaari si naram dil vaali bacchi unke peeche bhagte rahesmiley37

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

way to go dkp nice of them to inform us that we can skip till september end now, not interested in this track, repetitive tracks like these on multiple shows, where is the originality, writers keeps dissapointing audience each passing episode. memory loss karwa dete, yeh ghatiya track aur precap ki kya zaaroorat thi. The way it's going even sam-ropu chemistry cannot save this show.

yeah ,IK , not even a single function or a single day they both enjoyed or was happy in this entire track , khud ki shaadi mein dono sad hai and after the precap (which could be chindi chorni’s plan ) or even if it’s real how can Abhira or even Armaan be happy during the marriage ? Better cancel the marriage for now and bring amnesia track separating them. Armaan can offer her job in Poddar’s and they can start fresh.
which Dr does fertility tests without the person asks them ? And that promo looked so stupid ,Chakar aake ghir gayi ,Dhaba pe Dr aa gayi announced infertility issues before the entire world, IK episodes will be different but still tWhat on earth these losers are trying to show? The most awaited IR track ache se handle kare yeh ghatiya track laane ki jaroorath hi kya hai,unless they want to expose chindi chor vamp.

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Why they made her say all self respecting dialogues if she end up having no problem with ruhi's par nanu sending gifts to her.

She said I won't take anything from anyone, will do all myself. Rejecting chachi, armaan, chorus gang help but accepting kaveri as guaranteer, ruhi's par nanu gifts. Makers don't want us to take their fl dialogues seriously smiley39

if it's done after revelation to her everything suits as she has haq. She asked Manish to do all this for her Wo caring for ruhi or anyone in corner talks. Swarna is not happy at all kept burnt face. Will anyone get blessings that way one happy and another sad as couple giving everything.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Manish Goenka ki ithni buri din aa gayi ki vo ek paisa bhi nahi kamatha? Ruhi Birla was a freeloader since childhood on Goenak’s ,made them kangal getting married twice in a year ,made him almost lose his house ,his business. Velle Birla bachi din bhar jeth ji pe lust karne ki alawa kuch karthi nahi hai , yeh loser Goenka’s ko paise kaha se dhe rahi hai , and did she not say “aab mein bhi kaam karne laga hoon,samajh sakthi Hoon” so she started working only recently doing Armaan’s names engraved jewellery design. Abhira have equal rights and chorni sabh ke paise adap ke kya rahi Thi 22 saal se.

I want Abhria to slap this chorni for lusting on her husband and calling her mamma murderer. If that loser thinks Abhria will run away hearing false accusations on her mom ,she is not Akshara maasi to run away , she will prove her mom innocent.

Areyy yaar Chaitu I said na dont be too harsh towards her. Bcz uska dil bahut saaf hainsmiley31.. So what if she is immoral and deceiving her own husband. Bacchi hain and baccho se aise choti choti galtiyaan hoti hain. Not a big deal na🤣🤣🤣🤣

And how dare u Manisha- You asked Ru- "Kitni zahar phara hain tumhari andar beta" No Manisha dear.. Thats not zeher. Thats her acchayi which she keeps on showering on everyone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

if it's done after revelation to her everything suits as she has haq. She asked Manish to do all this for her Wo caring for ruhi or anyone in corner talks. Swarna is not happy at all kept burnt face. Will anyone get blessings that way one happy and another sad as couple giving everything.

Its amazing to see even now everyone has expectation from dkp to show abheera proving her mom innocence and be against Goenkas,y do I think that will be the last straw for abheera to learn about her mom and hidden lies that’s y so much problem now and not able to take her mom truth she will run away